Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #205
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
more shipped today check your emails

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #206
Hutch52

Drives: 2011 Victory Red 2SS RS M6
Thinking satin black tail light bezels semi gloss OR Black Chrome? Have you done many in black chrome? Not sure how it would look. Car is Victory Red
Old 03-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #207
overhaulengines

Hi. Don't do black chrome sorry. But I think the satin black looks best. Then flat then gloss.

Lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
Old 03-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #208
Hutch52

Drives: 2011 Victory Red 2SS RS M6
You talked me into it! Tail light bezels Satin Black semi-gloss is that correct?
Old 03-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #209
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch52 View Post
You talked me into it! Tail light bezels Satin Black semi-gloss is that correct?
I am a smooth talker lol. Shoot me your email

Lupe

Old 03-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #210
overhaulengines

more shipped today

lupe

Old 03-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #211
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
My Camaro came out of storage yesterday and the first thing I wanted to do was put in my carbon flash metallic tail light bezels from Lupe! The good news.....the bezels came out without breaking any tabs and I didn't crack the tail light lens. The bad news.....I must have pried the top out to far and on every light I made a small gouge in the paint on the bumper
So that's another spot I need to get painted along with the rock chips on the hood :(. So I couldn't put in the bezels.

And I'm now terrified to take off my rear bow tie in case I scratch or gouge or mangle the paint. I need to stick on the blue painted bow tie I bought from Lupe The front one looks awesome!!!!
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #212
overhaulengines

thank you Nutro for your order

lupe

Old 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #213
overhaulengines

more stuff ready check your emails

lupe

Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #214
overhaulengines

semi gloss tail light bezels

semi gloss

Old 04-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #215
MISSALOT 187

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS
how much would it be for flat black local pick up?
MISSALOT 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #216
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSALOT 187 View Post
how much would it be for flat black local pick up?
pm sent

lupe

Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #217
overhaulengines

more coming in, ready to paint

lupe

Old 04-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #218
Waste

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT M6
This is cool! How much for matte black bezel?
Waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #219
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waste View Post
This is cool! How much for matte black bezel?
Hi pm sent

Old 04-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #220
overhaulengines

thank you for all the week orders

lupe

Old 05-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #221
deejaydrew

Drives: 2012 Black Camaro 2LS
This is too sick
How much for the red bezels & the chevy front & back logos with the red around and the black in the center?
deejaydrew is offline   Reply With Quote