Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
gjarzabek009

Drives: 1LT
Anyone use duplicolor to get rid of scratches?

So I noticed a pretty deep 1 footlong scratch on my fender the other day so I decided to give duplicolor a try. It went right through the paint. Has anyone ever used duplicolor and has before and after pics?
-VMAX Ported TB
-Maces 25mm Insulator
-Ported Intake manifolds (soon)
gjarzabek009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
kennyo

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjarzabek009 View Post
So I noticed a pretty deep 1 footlong scratch on my fender the other day so I decided to give duplicolor a try. It went right through the paint. Has anyone ever used duplicolor and has before and after pics?
In the future,use The Blob Eliminator,I was very impressed by the end results and a breeze to use.
kennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
woodj

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyo View Post
In the future,use The Blob Eliminator,I was very impressed by the end results and a breeze to use.
I grew up in Port Jeff Sta. Haven't been back since 76.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
kennyo

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post
I grew up in Port Jeff Sta. Haven't been back since 76.
I've only been here 8 years, myself.I am where 347 meets 112 area.
You ain't missing nothing here,unless you enjoy paying taxes.
kennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
woodj

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT Vert
I hate to hijack this guys post so I'll say something about duplicolor. I've tried it on a black Mini and it worked as well as the other scratch removers I've tried and thrown away.

I graduated from JFK high school in 71. Back when it was still a junior high and the year before the new one was completed. I lived in back of the bowling alley on Radburn Lane.