Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #51
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,894
Very impressive build thread! IOM is a unique color.
Where did you order your Havoc Diffuser from? Did you have fitment issues?? I've thought about getting this for mine.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:53 AM   #52
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
Very impressive build thread! IOM is a unique color.
Where did you order your Havoc Diffuser from? Did you have fitment issues?? I've thought about getting this for mine.
Thanks! Yeah IOM is my favorite, took a chance on it and fell in love when I saw it!

I got it from Gary on here, had him paint it for me since I wanted his paint combo that he had on his diffuser

But no, mine fits great and I've never had any problems with it. At high speed it's never come loose either. I didn't realize people were having problems with them until I saw that thread to get a group buy going again.
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:03 AM   #53
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Thanks! Yeah IOM is my favorite, took a chance on it and fell in love when I saw it!

I got it from Gary on here, had him paint it for me since I wanted his paint combo that he had on his diffuser

But no, mine fits great and I've never had any problems with it. At high speed it's never come loose either. I didn't realize people were having problems with them until I saw that thread to get a group buy going again.
Yeah, I saw that thread, so it's making me hesitate a little bit. Besides, I have to replenish the Mod Fund again, since I just got a new Rear Bumper and having it painted this week. I'm getting the car ready to display at the San Antonio Autorama in March.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #54
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Haha yeah I know how the mod fund needs to be replenished, basically where I am at right now
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #55
Go big or Go home
 
Go big or Go home's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Miami, FL
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Haha I used to have it in my signature but then I updated it and I guess it didn't work lol. Thanks for hunting me down though (Just put it back in, still need to change the photo and the mod list in it but going to wait for my wheels)

Yeah the photo in my signature is back from 2011

Some black OEM 1LE/ZL1 10 Spokes going to powder coat them white
Haha fair enough!
Those are gonna look great! I haven't seen anyone powder coat them white before, excited to see what that is going to look like!
__________________
Go big or Go home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #56
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go big or Go home View Post
Haha fair enough!
Those are gonna look great! I haven't seen anyone powder coat them white before, excited to see what that is going to look like!
Me neither prior to one person, took me forever to find though. I was planning on F14's but then I saw what Hardestysa, on here, did to his ZL1 wheels. And then I knew I had to do the same!

This is his paint scheme, doing the same but orange on the interior lip instead of blue to match the rest of my little theme. I think they'll look killer!



Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #57
Go big or Go home
 
Go big or Go home's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Miami, FL
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Me neither prior to one person, took me forever to find though. I was planning on F14's but then I saw what Hardestysa, on here, did to his ZL1 wheels. And then I knew I had to do the same!

This is his paint scheme, doing the same but orange on the interior lip instead of blue to match the rest of my little theme. I think they'll look killer!



Those are sweet! Gonna look awesome with everything else you've done!
__________________
Go big or Go home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #58
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go big or Go home View Post
Those are sweet! Gonna look awesome with everything else you've done!
Thanks! I'm excited to get them, they should be here on Friday. Then I just have to find a local powder coater and go from there
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:28 PM   #59
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
I just got my 10 Spokes!!!









Now need to save money and find a powdercoater!
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #60
Black Knight

 
Black Knight's Avatar
 
Drives: Supercharged LS
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: RGV, Texas
Posts: 751
Wow didt know you had done so much to your ride . Great build
__________________
(click pic for build thread)
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:26 AM   #61
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
Wow didt know you had done so much to your ride . Great build
Thanks, don't get to many visitors in here lol

But yeah more to come on the build, not close to done just yet.
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:48 AM   #62
Dr.richardbell
 
Drives: 2013 1SS Blue Ray metallic
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Richmond Hill, GA
Posts: 113
Where did you get the 10 Spokes?
Dr.richardbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:33 PM   #63
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.richardbell View Post
Where did you get the 10 Spokes?
I got them from a member on here, one of those great deals that you just have to jump at before everyone else lol
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #64
SSMKNU2

 
SSMKNU2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central IL
Posts: 814
Car looks awesome so far! Can't wait to see it once you get the wheels painted and mounted!
__________________
SSMKNU2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #65
SlowSS


 
SlowSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Commerce, GA
Posts: 3,819
Very nice! Can't wait to see those wheels done. Hurry up! Lol
__________________
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #66
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMKNU2 View Post
Car looks awesome so far! Can't wait to see it once you get the wheels painted and mounted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
Very nice! Can't wait to see those wheels done. Hurry up! Lol
Thanks guys, was planning on getting them done this weekend but my grandfather passed away on Friday so plans had to shift til another weekend when I'm not scrambling over the country to get emergency leave and book fights and get to Ohio
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:34 PM   #67
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,894
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather's passing. My condolences go out to you and your family.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:52 PM   #68
SSMKNU2

 
SSMKNU2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central IL
Posts: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather's passing. My condolences go out to you and your family.
X2
__________________
SSMKNU2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:24 AM   #69
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather's passing. My condolences go out to you and your family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMKNU2 View Post
X2
Thanks guys, I appreciate it
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:42 AM   #70
Go big or Go home
 
Go big or Go home's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Miami, FL
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Thanks guys, was planning on getting them done this weekend but my grandfather passed away on Friday so plans had to shift til another weekend when I'm not scrambling over the country to get emergency leave and book fights and get to Ohio
I'm so sorry to hear that My condolences go out to you. Travel safe!
__________________
Go big or Go home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:05 PM   #71
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go big or Go home View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that My condolences go out to you. Travel safe!
Thanks for the support
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #72
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY
 
MackMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Winchester, KY
Posts: 2,963
Sorry to hear about your loss.. :(

Your car looks amazing! Love the front end and the white accents. Can't wait to see the new wheels painted and on.
__________________
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #73
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss.. :(

Your car looks amazing! Love the front end and the white accents. Can't wait to see the new wheels painted and on.
Thanks. Funeral and all the services went smoothly and just got back into town.

As for the wheels might happen sometime within the next couple weeks hopefully. I'll keep you all posted
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:57 AM   #74
Go big or Go home
 
Go big or Go home's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Miami, FL
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Thanks. Funeral and all the services went smoothly and just got back into town.

As for the wheels might happen sometime within the next couple weeks hopefully. I'll keep you all posted
I am glad to hear everything went smoothly. I guess that's the best you can hope for during such a hard time.

Can't wait to see the finished wheels, they're going to look sweet!
__________________
Go big or Go home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #75
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,928
Getting a chance to drop them off tomorrow! Hopefully I can actually drop them off this time lol

And my buddy did have pics from that autocross! No cones were hit! And yes I know one of my 25s looks like Z5 Enjoy























Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shes getting a MAKEOVER =] AGENT-006 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 22 06-15-2011 10:03 AM
* * * IT BEGINS * * * CamaroScotty Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 23 05-07-2010 06:31 AM
* * * The kids could win a ballpark makeover, YOU can WIN a CHEVY * * * CamaroScotty Off-topic Discussions 3 04-24-2010 10:00 AM
exhaust makeover cost? jonesjb Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 14 01-27-2010 08:05 PM
Order placed...now the wait begins GreyGhost 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 09-13-2009 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.