Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 06-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
kdlove

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 1LT Coupe
protecting carpet??

I have the grey sports cloth interior- basically grey with black trim on seats with grey carpet. I have wanted to put some clear plastic that is sticky on the backside like some dealers have on the carpet when new or when you get your oil changed etc. I would like to cover my carpet with this then put floor mats over to protect carpet from any mishaps ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME OF THIS??? I have a 10 year old and 2 year old son. The 2 year old is not allowed to wear shoes in the car. No food or drinks allowed in my car either, but still worried the grey may look dirty over time it is so light. I know know I should of gotten black!
kdlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
Don't know of any specifically for cars that you can get, but I've used this stuff before when working on projects in the house to protect the carpet. Works well enough, and you can simply cut it to fit:

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...ductId=1297162
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Tecca

Drives: ...
Disposable Adhesive Floor Mats
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
kdlove

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 1LT Coupe
awesome thanks will pick up a roll tomorrow!
kdlove is offline   Reply With Quote