Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 11:32 PM   #15
LS1-Z28
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
LS1-Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Just realized, Pacesetter Headers are a better value than getting a catback first.. So they move to numero uno on my list.

Anyone had any issues with reusing stock gaskets?
They are?? I may do the same since I already have a cat back on mine haha Then later down the road switch exhausts.
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:35 PM   #16
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,431
looks great
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #17
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1-Z28 View Post
They are?? I may do the same since I already have a cat back on mine haha Then later down the road switch exhausts.
http://www.lmperformance.com/79077/1.html about $100 cheaper, The Loudmouth I was lookin at is 389 with free shipping. that's $279 with free shipping. I would just get some O2 extenders and a Y-pipe and call it good. May go with an ORY though, cuz it's cheaper

Thanks 2010SSRS
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:48 PM   #18
LS1-Z28
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
LS1-Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
http://www.lmperformance.com/79077/1.html about $100 cheaper, The Loudmouth I was lookin at is 389 with free shipping. that's $279 with free shipping. I would just get some O2 extenders and a Y-pipe and call it good. May go with an ORY though, cuz it's cheaper

Thanks 2010SSRS
Thanks for the link bumping that up to the top of my list. Probably another $100 for the Y-Pipe. So it still looks promising for me, since I already have a cat-back. Guess I got lucky haha
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #19
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1-Z28 View Post
Thanks for the link bumping that up to the top of my list. Probably another $100 for the Y-Pipe. So it still looks promising for me, since I already have a cat-back. Guess I got lucky haha
Even better yet,
http://www.texas-speed.com/p-298-pac...e-package.aspx for about the same as a cat-back
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #20
LS1-Z28
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
LS1-Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Even better yet,
http://www.texas-speed.com/p-298-pac...e-package.aspx for about the same as a cat-back
Heck Yeah!! haha
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #21
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Update

Called up SLP earlier, found out that my SS is #2431 of 6332. 1 of 378 Light Pewter Metallic SS A4 Coupes.

On Friday I will be ordering my Cat-back, I'll do headers later
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #22
LS1-Z28
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
LS1-Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Update

Called up SLP earlier, found out that my SS is #2431 of 6332. 1 of 378 Light Pewter Metallic SS A4 Coupes.

On Friday I will be ordering my Cat-back, I'll do headers later
Sweet. I think I might call them up tomorrow and see what mine is. And I would do the cat-back first if I was you, But I am going to do headers, since I already have a cat-back lol.
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #23
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1-Z28 View Post
Sweet. I think I might call them up tomorrow and see what mine is. And I would do the cat-back first if I was you, But I am going to do headers, since I already have a cat-back lol.
Don't rub it in lol

Easiest phone call of my life, just make sure you have the last 8 digits of your VIN, should be 8 numbers
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
LS1-Z28
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
LS1-Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Don't rub it in lol

Easiest phone call of my life, just make sure you have the last 8 digits of your VIN, should be 8 numbers
Still nothing on the job part. Maybe something will fall through. On a good note I got my grille, strut tower brace, new nose emblem, short stick, and my pistol grip installed this weekend. I will post pictures in my build thread of everything once I get her cleaned up this evening.
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #25
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Just ordered a black Billet Grille with SS grille emblem, should have them begining of next week.
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #26
LS1-Z28
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
LS1-Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Just ordered a black Billet Grille with SS grille emblem, should have them begining of next week.
Sweet! Mine is a chrome billet grille, cause it looks better with the blue. But that black is gonna look sexy on your car haha. I am contemplating putting a SS emblem on it.. Because the nose emblem i put on there has SS on it and I don't want to over due it lol. I will post pics tonight, it looks good without the emblem but I will see what you guys say.
LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #27
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1-Z28 View Post
Sweet! Mine is a chrome billet grille, cause it looks better with the blue. But that black is gonna look sexy on your car haha. I am contemplating putting a SS emblem on it.. Because the nose emblem i put on there has SS on it and I don't want to over due it lol. I will post pics tonight, it looks good without the emblem but I will see what you guys say.
I was contemplating the chrome one, but I didn't think the emblem would look good on a chrome grille
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #28
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431
 
Bulldogwinters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 1,224
Update:


Just ordered an SLP Loudmouth I catback exhaust.. shipping is between 2-6 days, so wwe'll see when I get it
__________________

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blueclyde's 2011 2SS/RS LS3 Build Thread Blueclyde Member Car Journals 18 05-04-2011 12:01 PM
SS vs Z. Why?? Not another Z28 Thread!! Just curious. TRIXXTERR General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 29 01-21-2011 09:27 AM
PWA "The Lounge" DGthe3 Off-topic Discussions 143773 11-06-2010 11:00 AM
Do you want the Z28? ChrisB Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 1616 09-04-2010 11:49 PM
2001 SS HELP HOTRIDES1 4th Generation Camaros 4 03-06-2009 04:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.