Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Birthday Presents and Adams

My birthday is Monday, and my girlfriend asked me what I wanted. Well, I asked for some VRT... she said "There better be more" so I said... "and some In & Out spray?"
I don't really need presents on my birthday anymore... but is it wrong to just think about Adams when someone asks what I want for my birthday?!
I think it's an addiction!!!
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
This is true, but she lives near Summit Racing in Akron (Tallmadge), OH (My hometown) much easier and faster for her to pic some up there when she comes to visit me.
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote