Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Guzaku

Drives: Black 2011 2LT/RS
Today was the day

I was supposed to get my foam gun and a few other adams products in but the package came while I was at work and my idiot roomate was sleeping so I happened to miss it. But! I couldnt let me car go unwashed. So, after washing it I didnt wanna use my crappy non adams microfiber towels so I decided to use a blower on it and I must say THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING TO DO EVER! Please take my and everyone elses advice and invest in a blower if you do not have one. It works like a charm and I didnt really even have to touch my car with a towel afterwords and I ended up with no water spots at all!
Guzaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Nice!! It's good to see members get "unplugged" and find ways to not damage their paint! If you ever do need to run a towel on your car after the leaf blower, spray some Adam's Detail Spray and wipe with an Adam's Microfiber Waterless Wash Waffle Towel. I can dry my entire car with one waffle towel
Old 06-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #3
tjk_art

Drives: 2010 CGM w/ black stripes
I swear by the absorber.. can pick them up at any auto store... the wetter it gets the more it dries. Then you just wring it out and it's too dry to use. Dry my whole car with it in a few minutes. Whatever material its made out of, it's nice. Doesn't scratch either because it has to be wet to dry.
tjk_art is offline   Reply With Quote