Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Transmission / Driveline

Transmission / Driveline Shifters, differentials, gears, rearends, clutch

Old 06-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Amenti

Drives: 2010 1LT RS A6, C&C, Victory Red
WTB: V8 M6 Rear Differential

Hello Camaro5!

I'm looking for someone who has done a rear-differential swap on their SS/M6 and is willing to part with their complete stock rear differential. Low miles would be preferred; but, I'm not going to be picky as long as the unit isn't damaged.

I am looking for:

V8/M6 3.45 ratio differential FOUND
V8/M6 or A6 axles (left and right) FOUND
V8/M6 or A6 drive shaft FOUND

Leave me a private message with price and preferred payment method, and I will definitely get back to you!

EDIT: All done collecting major parts! Looks like I'll have to open a build thread for my V6 at some point and post pictures of the rear diff swap in a few weeks.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms

Last edited by Amenti; 07-07-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
Amenti

Bump!

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Old 06-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Amenti

Still looking for an SS M6 Rear Differential with 3.45 ratio (Jannetty posi-mod would be outstanding).

I'm looking to do a rear-end swap from my LT A6 to gain an LSD, more aggressive gearing, and the option to go to 3.73's in the future (Before you ask, it's been done before and the diff will fit).

Old 06-29-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Amenti

Found a 3.45 SS rear differential on Ebay.

Still looking for an SS driveshaft!

Old 09-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
DTony54

Drives: 2010 CYBER METTALIC GRAY V6 RS
what ar eyou asking and can i make the conversion on my v6 auto for bigger gears?
DTony54 is offline   Reply With Quote