Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 06-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
cwall1181

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99
Radio Locks Up When Connecting Aux Input

Hey guys !! New guy here. Got a question for you... I just got my new 2011 SS/RS less than 2 weeks ago. I bought an Aux cable about 5 days ago so I could plug my Droid2 in and stream Pandora. Worked great for 2 days and now when I plug it in, the radio locks up with "Aux Input" locked on the screen, no audio at all, no control of any radio functions except the Config menu, and if I shut the car off and turn it back on, sometimes it is still locked up, sometimes not. Any ideas ?? Do I need to take it back to the dealer for a software update or do I need a new radio. Still under warranty so I really don't care except being with out my new baby while they fix it !!
cwall1181 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aux input, aux locks up, radio, radio locks up