Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #341
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Thanks for stopping by my journal, aquablueL99.
I did visit your journal thread, and you're lookin' good!

Well........the weekend flew by waaaaay to fast, as always. blah!
Other than that, I have no other relevations that are news worthy.

nite all!
Old 01-31-2012, 09:34 PM   #342
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Well, once again I have fallen to the second page of the journals...har!
And, again I will say, I'm booooring and not the greatest of journal keepers! LOL!

After work today, I washed Wild Thing, to get her ready for Saturday's Cars & Coffee meet. It was a beautiful day, around 66 degrees when I got home; having this kind of weather in January is almost unheard of. As a matter of fact, 1 year ago tomorrow[2/1/11] we had blizzard conditions and got a foot of snow!! Thank goodness, we're not anywhere near a forecast like that!
Anyhoo, I'm kinda excited to finally get to meet some OKC camaro folks. Then the next Saturday will be OKCamaros Valentine lunch. wOOt!! Wowzers...hope DH and I can take this flurry of activities 2 Saturdays in a row...LOL!
Really, I'm totally excited...I can hardly wait!

Ok...off to do some reading and maybe make another play list of Camaro tunes.

ttfn
Old 02-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #343
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Rain is supposedly moving in tomorrow, and will continue through Friday late. We surely need it, but dang!...I just washed Wild Thing yesterday. Hopefully the streets will be dry by Saturday morning for the Cars & Coffee meet up.

I drove the Tahoe to work today, and on the way home I stopped to fuel up at our usual place. As I pulled up to the pump, a guy was standing less than 25 feet from my pump SMOKING a cigarette! I just kept going and went to a different station. I mean, what part of "KA-BOOM" and NO SMOKING did the dumba$$ not understand??? Not to mention I had to pay 10 cents a gal more at the next station!!! AARRGGHH!!!
It never ceases to amaze me how STUPID some people are.

Alrighty...end of my little rant...

I'm soooooooo ready for this week to be over...Friday can't get here soon enough!:emoticon7:
Old 02-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #344
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

FINALLY!!!
My vanity tag came today in the mail!!!
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #345
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Had a fun [and cold!] morning meeting some OKCamaro folks and seeing some great cars at the Cars & Coffee meet this morning.
Here's a few pix.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #346
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Talking to myself here. sigh.
Oh well, not much to chat about.
BlackLighting...have a super fun time in Florida!
Darth Emma...hope all is well with you!

off to read for a bit.
nite all!

Last edited by Camaro_krazee; 02-07-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Camaro_krazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #347
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Will be off line for I don't know how long. MY computer was hacked and the low down, rotten slime balls did some costly damage. I friggin' HATE those low life wessels! If I could get my hands on them, I'd....well, I won't say what I'd do, but it would prolly involve some broken fingers to say the least!

Word to the wise...if you have HSI that is always "on", make sure your firewall and antivirus programs are always up to date(mine were, but the little $hits hacked me anyways). grrrrrr
Old 02-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #348
Black Lightning

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
What a mess! Hope you get your PC up and running soon.

Had a blast at Disney World. Very different experience without kids. It was a great time of year to go. The weather was great and no lines or waiting at all. We never had to use the Fast Passes.

My radiator cover and master cylinder cover got painted, but had fish eyes from oil in the compressor. They did my stuff while doing a car so it also has to be repainted. I am working with a new emblem vendor on here to do a "Heartbeat of America" emblem to go on the radiator cover. Hope it works out!

The quote to do my red hood spears and clear coat the entire hood is $390. I thought that was a good price, so going for it when the weather warms up and also when I can find a time to give up my car for 3 - 4 days (it's my daily driver).

Hope to see you on here again soon.

Red hood spears; Corsa cat-back exhaust; Roto-fab intake; Engine bay black/red theme; Black outs including both bowties, tail lights, tail light bezels, and side lamps; gill stripes; 35% window tints; Side SS badges; Hurst-equipped badge.
Black Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #349
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Hi guy!
Glad to hear you guys had a great time on the Florida getaway! LOL...I bet it was different without kiddos...in a good way at that!
Ratz on having to repaint the parts, but you don't want a bad paint job, so I'd do the same thing.
Great price on the hood spears and clear coat! Definitely GO FOR it!

I have a great computer guy and he had my cpu back to me late the next day.
It wasn't as bad as we'd first anticipated. I actually caught the hacker using my computer running his mass mailing program. I wasn't sure what to do, but made a split second decision and was able to change the password and delete him while he was working. Anyway, we cleaned and updated firewalls and antivirus and malware, and made EVERYTHING password protected.
Anyhoo...it was a PIA, to say the least.

Today was the OKCamaros club Valentine lunch. Had a fun time meeting other Camaro folks here in the metro. It was so stinking COLD...29 degrees with a north wind, on the lake front, wci was about 16 degrees, I didn't even try to take any pix. Just shot one with my cell phone... :( shame on me!
There will be a Coffee & Cars meet next Saturday; just hope it's not so dadgum cold!

off to do chores...I'm just one lucky ducky! <snort!>
Old 02-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #350
Black Lightning

Cold here, too. In fact it is sleeting right now. Yuck!!

Red hood spears; Corsa cat-back exhaust; Roto-fab intake; Engine bay black/red theme; Black outs including both bowties, tail lights, tail light bezels, and side lamps; gill stripes; 35% window tints; Side SS badges; Hurst-equipped badge.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #351
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Are you guys still in the ice box? Bet you don't see much sleet and snow, eh?
Crazy darn weather, for sure!
We had FREEZING THICK FOG this morning! Multiple accidents due to "black ice". It took me 55 minutes to get to work, and normally takes about 20-25 minutes. AACCKK!
I darn near got run over before I even got out of our sub-division by a driver who was talking on her cell phone; she ran a stop sign, and when she saw me and realized what she had done, she slammed on her brakes and started skidding right in my direction! I was so torked! REALLY??? YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO TALK OR TEXT with crappy road conditions???? Then when her car finally stopped, she started laughing!! These are probably the folks that don't drive very well under good road conditions...much less when you add ice covered streets to the mix! Sheeeesh....some people shouldn't be allowed to breathe! LOL!

OK...there ya have my little rant for the day...LOL!

Off to do chores.

Happy VD all!...and I'm NOT talking the disease....get your minds outta the gutter! LOL!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #352
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Finally got to drive Wild Thing to work today. But not tomorrow, as more rain is moving in...blah!
I was planning on going to "Cars & Coffee" Saturday morning, but the temps are supposed to drop and it will still be raining, so I may actually do something I haven't done in ages...SLEEP IN LATE!!![until 2 certain furkids decides it's their breakfast time!] LOL!

Off to watch some TV and put the feet up for a while!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #353
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Pulling myself up by my *boot straps* from the depths of the second page of this forum...LOL!

Haven't driven Wild Thing since last week... :(
Crazy weather; we are under a wind advisory...gusts up toe 60MPH!!!...'bout blew me and the Tahoe off the freeway coming home!
Also under a severe T-storm watch.
Supposed to be partly sunny tomorrow with NO precip, so we'll see.

About to get another "mod" done.
I'm getting a clear bra ppf installed on Wednesday. Doing just the front fascia. I can't believe I already have several tiny[less than pin head size] chipped spots, so I'm happy to get this done, and not a minute to soon!

Mods to date:
Painted CGM rally stripes
RS embmroidered H/Rs
Lloyd's custom Camaro RS mats
matt black fade gills graphix
clear bra; installation set for 2/22/12
Vanity tag! Yeah!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #354
Black Lightning

Yeah, another mod! Good luck with the install.

Got my painted engine bay parts back last Friday. Since it took so long and they had to repaint there was no charge! Waiting on a "Heartbeat of America" logo emblem for the radiator cover to come in. When I get that installed, I will post pics.

Think my current mod money in savings for hood spears may get transferred to the "furniture fund". We have never had a really nice dining room set, and the wife is dropping hints (big hints!). I'm cool with this. Will be OK to take a mod break - for a little while!

Finally, a sunny day here today. Think more rain is coming in Wednesday, though.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #355
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
Yeah, another mod! Good luck with the install.

Got my painted engine bay parts back last Friday. Since it took so long and they had to repaint there was no charge! Waiting on a "Heartbeat of America" logo emblem for the radiator cover to come in. When I get that installed, I will post pics.

Think my current mod money in savings for hood spears may get transferred to the "furniture fund". We have never had a really nice dining room set, and the wife is dropping hints (big hints!). I'm cool with this. Will be OK to take a mod break - for a little while!

Finally, a sunny day here today. Think more rain is coming in Wednesday, though.
definitely want to see those pix!

LOL on those big hints! At least you pick up on them...that makes you a good listener! Good for you!

We may get close to 70 degrees tomorrow! I'm just waiting for the other "shoe to drop"! Mark my words, when we think it's finally spring, usually towards the end of March, we'll get ice, sleet, freezing rain, and snow or a combination of any or all! Sometimes old Mother Nature is just plain mean! LOL!

I washed wild thing today after work to get her ready for her "clear bra" install tomorrow. Yipee!!
Sadly, I found another little chipped place on the lower front bumper....grrrrr! So, definitely need to do this...no doubt in my mind.

happy trails!
and a good nite!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #356
Black Lightning

Hope all goes well with the install.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #357
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Well....
the clear bra/ppf didn't happen today; very disapointed :(
He got here and was setting up and discovered he had the wrong kit; it was for an SS, NOT the 2LT RS.
Hopefully, we'll get it done weekend after next if all goes well.
And I worked so hard getting Wild Thing ready for the event!
Oh well, it is what it is.

over and out.