Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
What are your Pet-Peeves?

Real-life Peeves: I can't stand it if someone doesn't look me in the eye at least 50% of the time I'm talking to them. It allows me to tell if their lying (yeah, I can do that), and it gives me a better opinion of them.

Doesn't quite work online, though...

Online peeves:
Especially being in this rumor-mill buisness of sorts, I hate it when folks take a well-know Rumor and post it as "I know for a fact that - (insert foolish rumor here)". It makes me want to reach through the screen an back-hand them.

What about everybody else? What are your pet-peeves?
Old 09-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
CELL PHONES!!!!!!!!

HATE 'EM, HATE 'EM, HATE 'EM..........
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
Myka
ritired suthern gentlman

Drives: nothing now
cell phones while driving
driving without lights at night
an asterisk in a document with no key
items at the store with no price
people that stare at me where ever I go...what are you looking at?
but mostly...not having anything to do on a friday night ..pity parties are nice though
Myka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #4
unkbd

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Ignorance of any kind...

Yeah, I've done my share of stupid things, but there is nothing that bothers me more than someone who is completely ignorant. A friend of mine once said, "There is absolutely no reason to be stupid, unless you are gonna show it off."
unkbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham

Ignorance is bliss, they say. I agree with them, too. Stupid people are the happiest people on Earth - unless they know they're stupid, in which case they have no reason to be ignorant in the first place.

At work - up at the front counter/desk area. I HATE it when people come up looking for something - while they're on their Cell Phone!!! ARHHG! I have to restrain myself, because there's no screen in between me and the customer - or I'd backhand them too! Stupid, Rude, people!!!

Do you hate using cell phones too, moose? I couldn't go 1 day comfortably without one. I don't talk all that often - but It's my link to the world, in case something bad happens...
Old 09-08-2007, 02:13 AM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Tailgaters.

People who don't turn off their bright lights when driving towards you.

Standing in long lines at the grocery store when they have only 4 lanes open
but 25 registers...get some more people on there!!! I have sh!t to do!

People who rest their car door on yours when they get out of their vehicle because they think it's okay....GRRRR

People who can't take orders at a drive through window...and you still get your food wrong.

Yup...people on cell phones when they are driving.

People leaving the grocery store pushing their carts in the middle of the freaking driveway so you can't drive around them...scoot the hell over!

That d@mn house alarm on the ranch behind me that's been going off constantly for the last two weeks...no one lives there...it just keeps going off. That things driving me nuts!

Don't like standing in long lines or having to wait on hold forever on the phone.

Bosses who don't give credit when credit is due.

I'm tired of seeing Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Brit Spears, and Lindsay Lohan on CNN and EVERY OTHER NEWS CHANNEL!!! My God, is THIS what NEWS is really about?!?!?!?!?! Show something worth my time! I watch the news for world events. Not to find out what celbrity is in trouble now!!!

and at work...

I'm tired of people not knowing where they are when they call police. Take a look around. No matter where I'm at, I can see at least one address on a building somewhere...and I'll usually know what street I'm on. And for crying out loud...if you work there, you should know the address and phone by memory...

If you call police, realize it might take a few minutes for us to get there...we're already short handed as it is. And if you're still not happy w/ our response time, go complain to your city manager. She's the one who has the power to put more officers on the streets but would rather spend the money on a new park.

I'm tired of people expecting me to "fix" a problem they've created. I love helping those who need it, but if you seriously mess something up and you're the cause of the problem, guess what.....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ghlight=police
refer to this post for all the other work related stuff....it's all true.
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:34 AM   #7
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
I agree with the cell phone thing, with Dragon's exception for IMPORTANT contact. Half the time the people on their cell phones have absolutely nothing to say and they make sure you hear it to.
Screaming kids at the movies.
Tailgaters, though that's easy enough to fix with a couple quick brake checks .
People that either let their shopping carts roll away in the parking lot and or those to lazy to return the carts to the store or the corral thingy(excuse the techno lingo )
People that pay with checks or credit cards in the cash only lane in stores.
Another peeve are these kids going around with their pants half way down their a's thinking it looks cool. Pull your damn pants up!! Have some damn respect for yourself instaed of acting like a freaking convict. I see it every day at work in our rec yard (The only area they can get away with it). But we do have ways of fixing that little problem on the walkway during movements. We catch a con on the walkway with their pants sagging, we pull'em over an pat frisk (Checking then for any weapons, drugs, ect.)them and when we're done with the frisk we pull their pants up for them, pisses'em of big time.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #8
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Another peeve are these kids going around with their pants half way down their a's thinking it looks cool. Pull your damn pants up!! Have some damn respect for yourself instaed of acting like a freaking convict. I see it every day at work in our rec yard (The only area they can get away with it). But we do have ways of fixing that little problem on the walkway during movements. We catch a con on the walkway with their pants sagging, we pull'em over an pat frisk (Checking then for any weapons, drugs, ect.)them and when we're done with the frisk we pull their pants up for them, pisses'em of big time.
AHhhhhh!!! I forgot about that! Of all the people I've listed above I want to backhand I want to hit these kids the hardest. If they want to look like A$$'s, whatever -I hate it, but it's your life. What I don't get, is the ones who buy pants SOOO big, that they need to walkaround holding them up all day - thus the advent of that Crotch-holding thing you sometimes see Rapper's or hip-Hop artists pull (I think that's what caused it). WTF?!?! Wear a damn belt!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #9
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

^Yup...and I love it when they run from us. It's funny as hell to see them try to get away when their pants are falling down. That is one of my HUGE pet peeves too.

Completely agree about the movie comment...kids in the movies talking and of course, people on their cell phones in the movie theaters.
The build of THRSS #2
Old 09-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #10
bprange

Drives: '94 Red/Black Z/28
One of my biggest personal annoyance is when someone will say "Me and Sam did this..." instead of "Sam and I did blah blah". It sounds very ignorant, also I great really annoyed when people use internet short hand (it looks stupid and I think it takes away your credibility), improper uses of their, there, and they're, and GM not releasing any F'ing info! (so baiscly just gramatical pet peeves)
Old 09-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #11
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
1) Staying in the "fast lane" when not actively passing someone...just cruising along because they are old or female and too afraid to change lanes.

2) Turn your blinker off. If you can't HEAR the tick-tick-tick, you probably shouldn't be driving.

3) Move the hell over when you see emergency vehicles on the side of the road. And if one is behind you, GET THE HELL OUT OF THIER WAY.

4) Heavy traffic and intersections. People who crawl into the middle of the intersection instead of waiting at the white line...so when theri light turns red and the opposite traffic can go, everyone gets jammed up because the minivan is in the middle of the "box". I do rather enjoy being the first in the line when this happens though, I don't even hesitate to hit the gas hard then lock up the brakes and lay on the horn until they can move out of the way. I actually made a woman cry before. Hopefully she never does it again. not nice of me, at all...but this really really bothers me.

5) You can speak English. I know you can. So don't show up to the court/DMV/etc acting like you can't just so you can get special treatment.

6) People that can't take a hint that you want ton end a conversation.

7) Kids that don't listen to thier parents.

8) Parents that think it's cute that thier kids are satanic little bastards with no respect.

9) Teacher, cop, and military salaries. Pay these people who are the absolute BACKBONE of your society, please.

10) CNN. Everything about it.

11) People who stink. But mainly the people who DON'T tell them they stink.

12) Being afraid to approach something that is different, or avoid it. My GF's son has a facial deformity, and we have to endure whispers from adults about dropping the baby, etc...whereas beautiful innocent children just come out and say "so what happened to his face?", so we can explain that it's just a birthmark. Adults can learn from their children in so many ways.

13) Professional athletes (especially baseball and basketball). Give me a break about your money woes. Go on strike because $20 million dollars a year isn't enough? Kiss my ass.

14) IM speak.

15) Again, IM speak...because it's that bad...

I'm more on a rant now, since I'm at work on Saturday....sigh. Gotta make up hours since I was home with a sick kid yesterday. :/
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #12
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
People who rest their car door on yours when they get out of their vehicle because they think it's okay....GRRRR

Yup...people on cell phones when they are driving.
I'm going to admit I do both of these.

1- When the parking is just too tight and there is NO way I can get out of the car without having it open all the way to your cars door, I'll VERY CAREFULLY rest my door on your car to get out.

2- Talking on a cell phone is not much more distracting (to me anyway) than having a discussion with someone in the car with you. If anything I can pay MORE attention to the road when the person isn't right there for me to see.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #13
EllwynX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerF View Post
9) Teacher, cop, and military salaries. Pay these people who are the absolute BACKBONE of your society, please.

13) Professional athletes (especially baseball and basketball). Give me a break about your money woes. Go on strike because $20 million dollars a year isn't enough? Kiss my ass.
I can't say for everywhere, but imo teachers make a pretty good amount of money. Don't forget they have summers off... They don't even work a full year for that money. I just read that teachers at my local HS will be starting at $50,000 a year. That's PLENTY for a job that works 9 months a year. More than enough imo. I can't comment on Officer or Military salaries since I don't know what they make in NJ. But NJ DOES have the highest paid Corrections Officers in the nation I know.

I completely agree with the athlete thing. They are SEVERELY OVERPAID. I'd rather the Dr. that may save my life get paid that money than some guy that knows how to catch/run/hit/kick a ball... Yep, I hate sports if you couldn't tell. LOL
Old 09-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #14
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
My list would be very long and I don't have more than a few minutes, but I'll get a list up here soon. The number one of course is people stereotyping me for being something I'm not.

"Dirty Mexican!" "Damn FOB, go back to da pill-a-peens" "Hey mon, joo got da ganj?"

Old 09-08-2007, 03:53 PM   #15
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Yep, I hate sports if you couldn't tell. LOL
College Sports are awesome to watch. March Madness I enjoy more than the superbowl (commercials are the win)
Old 09-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #16
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs down

i agree with all of those but the one that makes me want to pull my hair out (and i'm loosing enough of it naturally as it is ) is people who stop at enterance/exits to parking lots and they stop PAST the stop line blocking the sidewalk while waiting for an opening in the street to pull out . I ride a bike on the weekends while I am saving up for a new car. I am sorry, bikes cannot stop on a dime (unless you have the ones with the sweet disc brakes ). I almost t boned a couple of these morons who stop in my path blocking the sidewalk .
Old 09-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #17
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
Professional Athletes, I for got that one, yeah they get paid waaaayyyy to much to be playing kids games. This whole BS about them being "Heros" for what hitting/catching a ball? And getting paid millions for it? A hero is someone who willingly puts their life on the line everyday like our Police and Firefighters, our Military. Those are Heros.
Another peeve, how about the a-hole that just has to pull out in front of you, even though there's not another car for miles behind you, only to turn off 1/4 mile down the road?
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:40 PM   #18
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Completely agree about the movie comment...kids in the movies talking and of course, people on their cell phones in the movie theaters.
Remember my story of the guy ripping one during Harry Potter? That's the only time I've found a disturbance in the theater funny. I still think it's funny!

Quote:
1) Staying in the "fast lane" when not actively passing someone...just cruising along because they are old or female and too afraid to change lanes.
I only use this lane to pass somebody - for good reasons or bad , or to get out of a Trucker's way as he merges from an on-ramp(I can't explain this innate respect for Truckers I have). Those are the only times I'll be found there.
2) Turn your blinker off. If you can't HEAR the tick-tick-tick, you probably shouldn't be driving.
I try to signal them, to tell them "you look like an idiot, in the 'fast lane' with a left blinker on" by blinking mine irregularly for a few seconds. Sometimes it works.

5) You can speak English. I know you can. So don't show up to the court/DMV/etc acting like you can't just so you can get special treatment.
People actually do that? hmm, I can pull off a pretty decent Aussie, and British accent (yes there is a difference), but I guess that's still english - so

have you ever pulled, the "my cell's vibrating" scam? Works every time.

8) Parents that think it's cute that thier kids are satanic little bastards with no respect.I know!! WTF, accept you were a bad parent, and try and fix it!

10) CNN. Everything about it.I HATE Fox News. They are so rude to guests who don't agree with them - and their political facts are crap. I'll watch anything else but that.

11) People who stink. But mainly the people who DON'T tell them they stink.
I've got a great story about a rancid guy I had to sit next to, and eat...for later...

12) Being afraid to approach something that is different, or avoid it. My GF's son has a facial deformity, and we have to endure whispers from adults about dropping the baby, etc...whereas beautiful innocent children just come out and say "so what happened to his face?", so we can explain that it's just a birthmark. Adults can learn from their children in so many ways.Good for you guys, too many parents/guardians try to hide any 'problems' with their kids - they're ashamed or something stupid. Again, good for you.

I don't hate sports, but I have a big problem with this, and concequently never watched much. Why do you need millions a year, to run around with a Ball?

14) IM speak.

15) Again, IM speak...because it's that bad...

I started a thread about that, a while back...good times...
Quote:
1- When the parking is just too tight and there is NO way I can get out of the car without having it open all the way to your cars door, I'll VERY CAREFULLY rest my door on your car to get out.
That's okay in my book - if the fool parks so stupid that he blocks your access, then by all means use his/her vehicle (carefully), after all - that must be why he put it so close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
...The number one of course is people stereotyping me for being something I'm not.

"Dirty Mexican!" "Damn FOB, go back to da pill-a-peens" "Hey mon, joo got da ganj?"

That sucks, man. So you've got a bit darker skin...uh - so what? I recognise a difference, and then squelch any stereotypes untill I meet the person. Nice suit, btw... definitely stylin'! I like it!

Personal experience Alert: For a while in Middle/high-school, people aparently thought the 'new kid' was gay. You see I moved into the district half-way through the year. All because - an get this - because I was able to lift one leg up and cross it over the other, not like a girl, but the other way...:eek: One of my friends who was in and around the crowds told me. I couldn't believe it. I am quite the contrary, I feel wierd around gay people - girls and guys alike. I don't have any real problems with it - I'll never say anything rude or deragatory - Hell, it's their life. I just feel wierd when I'm around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
i agree with all of those but the one that makes me want to pull my hair out (and i'm loosing enough of it naturally as it is ) is people who stop at enterance/exits to parking lots and they stop PAST the stop line blocking the sidewalk while waiting for an opening in the street to pull out . I ride a bike on the weekends while I am saving up for a new car. I am sorry, bikes cannot stop on a dime (unless you have the ones with the sweet disc brakes ). I almost t boned a couple of these morons who stop in my path blocking the sidewalk .
I've got a bike with sweet disk brakes, and they are awesome!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:55 AM   #19
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post

I've got a bike with sweet disk brakes, and they are awesome!
hmm, is it a raleigh? I was looking at a nice one with a sweet paint job. it looked like clear blue over a polished aluminum frame. it had shock in the front fork and disc brakes front and back. it was 300 bucks, NOT a bad price for this bike and a lot better than my wal mart special .
Old 09-09-2007, 12:57 AM   #20
Mr. Wyndham

No, she's a Mongoose. Love 'er to death, too!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:48 AM   #21
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
1) Staying in the "fast lane" when not actively passing someone...just cruising along because they are old or female and too afraid to change lanes. YUP. HATE IT. It's called impeding traffic. Just do it in front of me while I'm working and trying to get somewhere....

3) Move the hell over when you see emergency vehicles on the side of the road. And if one is behind you, GET THE HELL OUT OF THIER WAY.
I was behind someone while OTW to an emergency code 3 call. I couldn't get around him and he wouldn't move...as if he couldn't hear my siren...please. Got cancelled from the call...and now I had the time to stop him....mmmm hmmmm.

4) Heavy traffic and intersections. People who crawl into the middle of the intersection instead of waiting at the white line...so when theri light turns red and the opposite traffic can go, everyone gets jammed up because the minivan is in the middle of the "box". I do rather enjoy being the first in the line when this happens though, I don't even hesitate to hit the gas hard then lock up the brakes and lay on the horn until they can move out of the way. I actually made a woman cry before. Hopefully she never does it again. not nice of me, at all...but this really really bothers me. You just taught her a lesson. When that happens to me, I get on my PA. Again, Impeding Traffic or Blocking an Intersection. Oh yeah...I let them know.

I've had a person try to get out of a ticket before because.."lo siento...pero, yo no hablo ingles." Well....."Esta bien, porque you entiendo espanol. Y ahora, yo quiero su licensia y aseguranza tambien." The look on her face was priceless. And when she began speaking english accidentally during our conversation (she slipped up when I spoke to her in english), she admitted she thought she might get out of it by claiming to only know spanish. Guess what happened next...........*tapping fingers*

7) Kids that don't listen to thier parents.
AMEN!!!

8) Parents that think it's cute that thier kids are satanic little bastards with no respect. Or better yet...the parents that think it's okay because the kid is their little angel...and they would NEVER do that....please.

Thank you!

12) Being afraid to approach something that is different, or avoid it. My GF's son has a facial deformity, and we have to endure whispers from adults about dropping the baby, etc...whereas beautiful innocent children just come out and say "so what happened to his face?", so we can explain that it's just a birthmark. Adults can learn from their children in so many ways. Another AMEN!
:/
Quote:
I'm going to admit I do both of these.

1- When the parking is just too tight and there is NO way I can get out of the car without having it open all the way to your cars door, I'll VERY CAREFULLY rest my door on your car to get out. I do understand. But, and it might not happen in your case, but when you get out of your car, your weight is no longer in the car making the car rise up. This is how scratches occurr. If I pull into a spot where I'd have to do that, I move to another one.

2- Talking on a cell phone is not much more distracting (to me anyway) than having a discussion with someone in the car with you. If anything I can pay MORE attention to the road when the person isn't right there for me to see.
Oh, I agree that cell phones can be fine. It's the people who put the importance of talking on their cell phone on a higher priority than paying attention to the road. This is why I like my blue-tooth. SOME people can get so lost in converstation, that they pay no attention to anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
My list would be very long and I don't have more than a few minutes, but I'll get a list up here soon. The number one of course is people stereotyping me for being something I'm not.

Not cool at all, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
Run into them....hehehe...Sorry. Shouldn't have said that. Actually, my regular brakes on my TREK mountain bike are awesome! I can stop on a dime w/ those puppies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Professional Athletes, I for got that one, yeah they get paid waaaayyyy to much to be playing kids games. This whole BS about them being "Heros" for what hitting/catching a ball? And getting paid millions for it? A hero is someone who willingly puts their life on the line everyday like our Police and Firefighters, our Military. Those are Heros.
Thank you very much.
Another peeve, how about the a-hole that just has to pull out in front of you, even though there's not another car for miles behind you, only to turn off 1/4 mile down the road? Completely agree.
The build of THRSS #2
Old 09-09-2007, 01:48 PM   #22
EllwynX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Personal experience Alert: For a while in Middle/high-school, people aparently thought the 'new kid' was gay. You see I moved into the district half-way through the year. All because - an get this - because I was able to lift one leg up and cross it over the other, not like a girl, but the other way...:eek: One of my friends who was in and around the crowds told me. I couldn't believe it. I am quite the contrary, I feel wierd around gay people - girls and guys alike. I don't have any real problems with it - I'll never say anything rude or deragatory - Hell, it's their life. I just feel wierd when I'm around them.
I always thought that was the way guys were (stereotypically) supposed to cross their legs. LOL I do it all the time, or foot under my knee crossing.

I know, or am friends with many gay people. Honestly I know VERY few totally straight people.

LOL Just relax, they won't jump you or anything. HAHA
Old 09-09-2007, 01:53 PM   #23
night_kidd

Drives: lexus
I hate people that make a turn that causes you to step on your brake dramatically. I hate people that drive in the middle of the road like they own the damn road. I hate slow drivers. I am also terrified with spiders
night_kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #24
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

W.I.P but here it is so far. (no paticular order)

1. People who think they know something and are closed minded to anyone who disagrees with them.
2. People who complain about choices they've made (wearing high heels and complaining about their feet hurting).
3. People who pace another car on a two lane road or speed up when you try to pass them.
4. People who work customer service and have an accent so thick no one can understand them to help with a problem.
5. People who work customer service who ONLY give read-responses and don't think for themselves.
6. People who try and convince me to join their religion and then get mad when I confuse them by proving their religion wrong. (I do it as a joke but it stumps the hell out of them)
7. People talking on cell phones and not paying attention when they should be doing something else (greeting customers in a store, driving and merging, watching a movie (previews are fine).
8. People who talk outrageously loud in movies and people who kick your seat/have babies crying in movies. (If your kid won't remember the movie, don't take him/her to watch it.)
9. People who look down on others for any reason to make themselves feel better (race/religion/sexuality,car they drive, accent, iq level, knowledge or lack thereof, hobbies, etc.)
10. Clients who expect 3 hours worth of work done in 45 minutes.
11. Police who tailgate cars 2 feet behind them for a mile + BEFORE flipping on the lights. You're just forcing them to speed up so that they feel you're a comfortable distance behind them incase of emergency braking or encouraging them to check their brakes so they can get insurance since you "aren't in total control of your vehicle" and rear end them being your fault by law.)
12. pants sagging halfway down someone's thigh. I think sagging your pants a little bit to make them look baggier is fine. Big rave pants are fine. But if the belt loops are below your ass, that's just corny.*(see below)
13. Little 4th graders who think their big shit because they have an earring and walk like a gangsta.
14. People who categorize you because of first impressions and are prejudiced because of it.
15. Hypocrites.

Last edited by Mindz; 09-09-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #25
bcannan354

Drives: 1968 Camaro
Many of mine are posted, but here are a few more
1. The Jack off that drives up the on ramp of an interstate at 40 mph, this is not your first time driving on this road, you know the speed limit is 70, so, step on the gas and get out of the way dumb A$$
2. Pants hanging off your a$$
3. Baseball caps worn to the side or tilted to be Gangsta. Put your damn hat on straight, you look like a dumb a$$.
4. People that cant' speak english that work at wal mart, k mart, ect. Pisses me off so bad.
5. People who don't look you in the eye when they talk to you.
6. Any one that thinks the Goverment, Police, FEMA, or any body else owes them something, It's your life, you have to change it.
7. Liars, thieves, and cheaters.
That's it for now I have to go watch Big Brother.
bcannan354 is offline   Reply With Quote