Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 07-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
boreas

Drives: 2LT/RS TFE yeah!
Hi! I'm in the same situation as the OP. There's a catch, though: one of my neighbors has a very loud exhaust (not sure what it is, some asian riced-up car) and pretty mugh everyone on the street hate his car (mainly because it'll sometimes wake up kids at nights ). So, I'd like to have my car rumble a bit more, but not enough to get complaints. As such, I'm pretty sure I'll add a CAI (Injen, probably). But would a Borla or MRT 2.0 annoy my neighbors?

Phil
boreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #27
Amenti

Drives: 2010 1LT RS A6, C&C, Victory Red
The thing about most exhaust systems on the V6 Camaro is that they sound pretty tame at idle and low revs. The MRT 2.0 should be acceptable for low-speed neighborhood driving.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #28
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenti View Post
The thing about most exhaust systems on the V6 Camaro is that they sound pretty tame at idle and low revs. The MRT 2.0 should be acceptable for low-speed neighborhood driving.
and when u mash on it. . . .WOW i get compliments ALL the time! on the MRT v2

"wow that sounds siiick!"

"what exhust set up u got!"

"dude, i should of got ur set up!"

HAHA

Tags
exhaust, mrt, rs v6, slp ludmouth