Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Gaming Lounge For all the gamers out there - consoles, PC, etc.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51 NPP MRC, Audi Q5
Artemis Spaceship Bridge SImulator

So, in a couple of weekends, some friends and I are getting together for a LAN Party, and will be playing this game.

Actually, it looks more like a simulation, and totally appeals to my Star Trek nerd factor. Essentially, you can have 7 computers and have each playing a different bridge officer on a starship, and one captain giving orders.

http://artemis.eochu.com/

Old 07-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
heh, that is kind of interesting. Wonder if it has multi player capability? Would be cool to be able to take on other ship crews.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51 NPP MRC, Audi Q5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
heh, that is kind of interesting. Wonder if it has multi player capability? Would be cool to be able to take on other ship crews.
Apparently it does. You can run multiple spaceships (7 people each). Apparently the communications officer is kind of redundent when you do that though, because there are requests for "nukes" from the space stations that will reset if a second request comes in. It's a fairly new program, so I'm sure they'll be adding to it as well as working out weird bugs like that.