Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #197
2SSONLY
 
2SSONLY's Avatar
 
Drives: FAST!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 480
Dang, used to know a guy down there that had info on the HP. Will see what I can find out about HP. Maybe WYOCAMARO has a lead on that.
__________________
#5336, 6M, Racing Bone Stock; lookn' to spoil.
can't cut a light...can't run the number...can't even quit.
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #198
CmB
OMG Bumblebee!! UM NO!!
 
CmB's Avatar
 
Drives: IMO 2SS RS LOADED!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 118
Ok, I have my 2SS/RS IOM ready to roll. Where is the rally???
CmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #199
TeddyP25
 
TeddyP25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fort Collins
Posts: 611
Not sure about the 27th, Beerfest in Fort Collins, if that falls thru I'm in..........
__________________
2SS/RS CGM/BLK GFX MN6418 Stroker.785rwhp/885lbtq.50 SHOT NO2..Pfadt arms,toe links,coilovers,swaybars,end links,engine mounts,dif/sub bushings.MGWshifter.Tick LVL 3.ARH1 7/8 LT's/ARH exhaust.ADM gauges/race CAI.E-FORCE SC.8 rib IW 10%OD.LPE dual pump/module.85lb inj,custom valve covers.RMCR tune.TOOLEY RACING CAM.JRE posi kit.JRE fuel upgrade.RX MONSTER CatchCan.DSS axels/DS.Hammerhead rear, 3:73's. WYOSPEED builthttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115687
TeddyP25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #200
wyocamaro
 
wyocamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wyoming/Arizona
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmB View Post
Ok, I have my 2SS/RS IOM ready to roll. Where is the rally???
I'll post a map (or PM it) and an exact time, but basics are meet in Ft. Collins, then Laramie, then Walden and back to Ft. Collins. About 200 miles max. For Denver folks, no one HAS to do the last leg, just thought a good mountain drive would be good. Sat, 27th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyP25 View Post
Not sure about the 27th, Beerfest in Fort Collins, if that falls thru I'm in..........
Beer...Camaro's.....Beer......Camaro's............ Hmmmmmmm
__________________
2SS/RS, Sunroof, IOM Inside and out, Manual.......VIN 7754. 5000: DELIVERED 5/18/09
wyocamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #201
Steves2LT
 
Drives: 2LT/RS VR 6M CG Stripes
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 13
I'm in if the car is in. Totally hoping for a call this week.
Steves2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #202
mtcwby
High on "The Camaro Life"
 
mtcwby's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS, IOM, LS3, Vortech, LG cam
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Sandy, MT & Yuma, AZ
Posts: 1,028
Send a message via AIM to mtcwby
Laramie run on the 27th

Just talked to Larry(2010 SS RS) on the phone, he told me about this thread. Count me in also, I'm from MT, but I've got my RV at Johnson's
Corners RV Retreat right now, planning on being in this area through
the 4th of July. Would love to go on a road trip. Let me know the details.
Thanks.
__________________
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."-Thomas Jefferson------Going Strong at 39,250 miles
mtcwby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #203
wyocamaro
 
wyocamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wyoming/Arizona
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcwby View Post
Just talked to Larry(2010 SS RS) on the phone, he told me about this thread. Count me in also, I'm from MT, but I've got my RV at Johnson's
Corners RV Retreat right now, planning on being in this area through
the 4th of July. Would love to go on a road trip. Let me know the details.
Thanks.
Cool-I want to see your strips in person-plus I can show you the extra work done on the GFX to get to hold at 100+mph--if one should happen to ever do that at a closed course situation
__________________
2SS/RS, Sunroof, IOM Inside and out, Manual.......VIN 7754. 5000: DELIVERED 5/18/09
wyocamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #204
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamaro View Post
Cool-I want to see your strips in person-plus I can show you the extra work done on the GFX to get to hold at 100+mph--if one should happen to ever do that at a closed course situation
Ok so it looks like 6 absolute confirmed right now.

2SSONLY Pepper Black
2010 SS RS Larry IBM
WYOCAMARO James IOM
Tom692010 Tom IOM
Mtcwby Don IOM
Cbm need name??????IOM
TeddyP25 Ted if not drinking too much beer at 8:00 am CGM
Steves 2LT Steve if car delivered this week Vic Red

we need to contact BEKBOY
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #205
Bowtie Guy Z28
 
Bowtie Guy Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 98' Z28 08 CC Z71 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 493
Sounds like a plan. I should be able to make it! Got a call from the dealer about an hour ago and my car is at the rail yard in Commerce City!!!! He said they should have it tomorrow!
__________________
04/10/09 1100 04/14/09 2000 04/21/09 3000
05/21/09 3400 05/30/09 3800 VIN....14159 Colorado Members check out CCOTR.ORG

The "Z": BBK Intake, 85 MM Power TB, Smooth Bellow, SLP Lid, K&N, SLP Panhard, Strut Tower Brace, Spec Stage 2+ Racing Clutch, MSD Wires, Performance Exhaust
Bowtie Guy Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #206
wyocamaro
 
wyocamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wyoming/Arizona
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Ok so it looks like 6 absolute confirmed right now.

2SSONLY Pepper Black
2010 SS RS Larry IBM
WYOCAMARO James IOM
Tom692010 Tom IOM
Mtcwby Don IOM
Cbm need name??????IOM
TeddyP25 Ted if not drinking too much beer at 8:00 am CGM
Steves 2LT Steve if car delivered this week Vic Red

we need to contact BEKBOY
I think 8 from the PM's, plus one or 2 others from Laramie. Details and map coming soon.
__________________
2SS/RS, Sunroof, IOM Inside and out, Manual.......VIN 7754. 5000: DELIVERED 5/18/09
wyocamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #207
2SSONLY
 
2SSONLY's Avatar
 
Drives: FAST!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyP25 View Post
Not sure about the 27th, Beerfest in Fort Collins, if that falls thru I'm in..........
Beer over the Camaro? Wow that was a short honeymoon.

This rally is coming together nicely! Looking forward to details and the map.
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #208
wyocamaro
 
wyocamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wyoming/Arizona
Posts: 344
Fort Collins-Laramie Rally

Well, looks like with Larry's count and some cars not members of Camaro5 , we should be at 10. Hope to have more, but good for now.

Details and maybe an easier way to track this specific subject are here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...381#post594381

I have some confirmations, but PLEASE post or PM me that you are attending.

June 27th, Meet at Verns Place in Fort Collins at 9:30 am. Departing promptly at 10am. We can cover minor details then.
Arrive Laramie at 11:15+- to Laramie GM Auto on East Grand Ave. (The best Camaro dealer in the region BTW )
Depart Laramie 12:30-45pm for Walden, Colorado
Arrive Walden, Colorado 2+-pm
Depart Walden 2:20ish
Arrive back at Verns via CO Hwy 14 apprx 4:30pm. (winding mountain road)
I'll be at Verns to start, so I will get a couple of round trippers on good ol US287! If anyone wants to wait to meet in Laramie if your coming from the north , PM me and let me know. Total miles 208+-
Map link is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...3,2.900391&z=9

PM or post with questions. Should be a blast
__________________
2SS/RS, Sunroof, IOM Inside and out, Manual.......VIN 7754. 5000: DELIVERED 5/18/09

Last edited by wyocamaro; 06-17-2009 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Trying to get map right
wyocamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #209
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamaro View Post
Well, looks like with Larry's count and some cars not members of Camaro5 , we should be at 10. Hope to have more, but good for now.

Details and maybe an easier way to track this specific subject are here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...381#post594381

I have some confirmations, but PLEASE post or PM me that you are attending.

June 27th, Meet at Verns Place in Fort Collins at 9:30 am. Departing promptly at 10am. We can cover minor details then.
Arrive Laramie at 11:15+- to Laramie GM Auto on East Grand Ave. (The best Camaro dealer in the region BTW )
Depart Laramie 12:30-45pm for Walden, Colorado
Arrive Walden, Colorado 2+-pm
Depart Walden 2:20ish
Arrive back at Verns via CO Hwy 14 apprx 4:30pm. (winding mountain road)
I'll be at Verns to start, so I will get a couple of round trippers on good ol US287! If anyone wants to wait to meet in Laramie if your coming from the north , PM me and let me know. Total miles 208+-
Map link is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...3,2.900391&z=9

PM or post with questions. Should be a blast
James, thanks for all the work putting this one together. Hopefully, we will all exchange emails and the next one will be easier to put together. Once again thanks for the motivation and effort
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #210
sstnt
 
sstnt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 194
I will be ONE WEEK too late for the show, and a couple of days after the drive! My car won't be here until probably June 29th or 30th....actually hoping for the 30th...it's my birthday and I have the day off. Cruzin!
__________________
1SS ABM Manual, Black int., 20" PAWs, Sunroof
$$ down on dealer car #3466, pending Pw: 6-10-2009
Car Picked up by Shipper: 6-22-2009
Car has ARRIVED: 6-24-2009 (and she's a beauty!)
sstnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Old school members! 4thGenRocks Off-topic Discussions 14 07-06-2010 04:00 PM
For Sale: 2007 Chev Colorado EXT Cab Z71 4X4 bluch Autos For Sale / Wanted 7 06-25-2009 02:03 PM
Check out this web site i found ezlock83 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 5 03-04-2009 12:44 PM
Voice Your Comments/Suggestions/Input for Focus Group on 2010 Camaro Mr. Wyndham 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 236 04-22-2008 12:43 AM
# Of Members TAG UR IT Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 25 03-16-2008 11:47 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.