Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

USA - Rockies / Midwest CO, IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, WY

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #501
angelic
 
angelic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 82
Send a message via AIM to angelic Send a message via MSN to angelic
Chevy All-Star is at Bandimere this weekend. Who is going? (that isn't already on the stream of emails that have been going around)

I got ahold of Cory in Marketing and told him that some of us are showing up for the Car show on Sunday, mainly. He sounded pretty excited! Gates open at 8am and said it would be best for us all to try and arrive together so we can be in a group.
Hope to see you guys there!

http://www.bandimere.com/events/even...ate=08/01/2009
angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #502
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5 & C6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 6,983
30$ per Camaro(Sunday show)? Group discount maybe?

Anyone get their Camaro from Burt Chevy?

Last edited by 2010SLVRBULIT; 08-20-2009 at 06:50 PM.
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #503
michael M
 
Drives: 84 vette,68 442,65stang
Join Date: May 2009
Location: colorado
Posts: 60
Does anybody know what dealership received Champion Chevrolet in Greeley allocations, since they were closed? Did anybody buy from them? where do you have to go for your service?
michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #504
angelicsowner
 
angelicsowner's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
Does anybody know what dealership received Champion Chevrolet in Greeley allocations, since they were closed? Did anybody buy from them? where do you have to go for your service?
I'm pretty sure you can go to any Chevy dealership for your service? Just pick one thats close to you and has a good reputation and go from there.
angelicsowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #505
Bowtie Guy Z28
 
Bowtie Guy Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 98' Z28 08 CC Z71 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicsowner View Post
I'm pretty sure you can go to any Chevy dealership for your service? Just pick one thats close to you and has a good reputation and go from there.


Any GM Goodwrench Service Center should work
__________________
04/10/09 1100 04/14/09 2000 04/21/09 3000
05/21/09 3400 05/30/09 3800 VIN....14159 Colorado Members check out CCOTR.ORG

The "Z": BBK Intake, 85 MM Power TB, Smooth Bellow, SLP Lid, K&N, SLP Panhard, Strut Tower Brace, Spec Stage 2+ Racing Clutch, MSD Wires, Performance Exhaust
Bowtie Guy Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #506
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member
 
Icntdrv55's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Parker CO
Posts: 1,093
SeeSharp
Rich is the only Chevy dealer in Denver that will give you a suplier discount (at least he was when I ordered mine in March) Matter of fact, he gave me the employee discount as my father is retired GM. Rich is great to work with. Tell him Rob and Kirk sent you!
__________________
Camaro Club Of The Rockies (CCOTR) Check us out on Facebook!
---------------------------
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #507
seesharp4me
 
Drives: fj
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Highlands Ranch
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
SeeSharp
Rich is the only Chevy dealer in Denver that will give you a suplier discount (at least he was when I ordered mine in March) Matter of fact, he gave me the employee discount as my father is retired GM. Rich is great to work with. Tell him Rob and Kirk sent you!
Thank you for the information. Very much appreciated.
seesharp4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #508
BlackSunsine
 
BlackSunsine's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Custom Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 5280
Posts: 302
So, who has the Red Camaro near Buckley?

On Tuesday the 18th, I saw one heading East on 6th, around 0630.

I was in my 67 Camaro.

WHO ARE YOU?
__________________
Current Cars -

1967 Chevrolet Camaro (1983)
2004 Harley Davidson Road King(2004)
Ex 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (2007) (Totaled Labor Day)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe (Thursday)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS(2009)


Colorado Fall - Beautiful - Cool - Snow is soon!!!
BlackSunsine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #509
volleyfan
 
volleyfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSunsine View Post
So, who has the Red Camaro near Buckley?

On Tuesday the 18th, I saw one heading East on 6th, around 0630.

I was in my 67 Camaro.

WHO ARE YOU?
I believe the red camaro you're talking about is owned by someone in 2 SWS (SBIRS). I'm not sure of that, but it's normally parked in that part of the lot. Another red one is owned by Kirk (Icntdrv55) who is occassionally on base. I come out to the base around once a week for meetings and was there in my IOM on Wed morning. Rob
__________________
2SS IOM
1100 - 14 Apr 09
3800 - 16 Jun 09
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #510
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5 & C6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 6,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by volleyfan View Post
I believe the red camaro you're talking about is owned by someone in 2 SWS (SBIRS). I'm not sure of that, but it's normally parked in that part of the lot. Another red one is owned by Kirk (Icntdrv55) who is occassionally on base. I come out to the base around once a week for meetings and was there in my IOM on Wed morning. Rob

..see a red LT/RS(no stripes) usually cruising around Aurora/Parker..same person?
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #511
volleyfan
 
volleyfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
..see a red LT/RS(no stripes) usually cruising around Aurora/Parker..same person?
Probably the same car..I think the red one he's asking about is an LT. Kirk's is an SS.
__________________
2SS IOM
1100 - 14 Apr 09
3800 - 16 Jun 09
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #512
Blue70SS

 
Blue70SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LS3Camaro2SSRS IOM in/out
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,030
Who's going/showing at Chevy All-Star @ Bandimere

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic View Post
Chevy All-Star is at Bandimere this weekend. Who is going? (that isn't already on the stream of emails that have been going around)

I got ahold of Cory in Marketing and told him that some of us are showing up for the Car show on Sunday, mainly. He sounded pretty excited! Gates open at 8am and said it would be best for us all to try and arrive together so we can be in a group.
Hope to see you guys there!

http://www.bandimere.com/events/even...ate=08/01/2009
New to site and have not seen stream of emails. Can't show my car since have late PM flight out of town. However am interested in meeting everyone and seeing there cars/mods/ideas on Sunday. Any idea who's going?
__________________
LPE 650+,IOM Pearl White Rallys
743 RWHP 681 TQ @91,TVS2300 10/14 OD 2.75/NW 102mm,RDS
NLP spoiler/GM splitter/Torq HE-fans/oil-tranny coolers/IC1000cc
boosted LPE Twin Pump,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
.
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #513
angelicsowner
 
angelicsowner's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
New to site and have not seen stream of emails. Can't show my car since have late PM flight out of town. However am interested in meeting everyone and seeing there cars/mods/ideas on Sunday. Any idea who's going?
There's a few of us going....we're meeting at the Home Depot in Golden @ 8am and then headed over there as a group. You could meet up with us there, or just look for the mobs of people drooling over our cars at the show

Quote:
Ok, we will pull out of The Home Depot, 16900 W. Colfax Ave., Golden, CO, at 8:00 A.M. SHARP on Sunday to go to the Car Show at Bandimere. I'll be there around 7:45 A.M. You can get to The Home Depot by taking the Colfax exit going west on I-70, or if you are on 6th Ave just go west until you come to Colfax, turn left and it is on your left. See you there.
angelicsowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #514
BlackSunsine
 
BlackSunsine's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Custom Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 5280
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by volleyfan View Post
I believe the red camaro you're talking about is owned by someone in 2 SWS (SBIRS). I'm not sure of that, but it's normally parked in that part of the lot. Another red one is owned by Kirk (Icntdrv55) who is occassionally on base. I come out to the base around once a week for meetings and was there in my IOM on Wed morning. Rob
Thanks,

I never get outside after I get to work, until I am leaving. (0630- 1500).
Everyone that comes in after me asks if I have seen the Camaro outside.

Hopefully, over the Holiday weekend, I will be getting mine!!!

Rob, next time you are inside, give me a ring - x0999 R or B

Ed
__________________
Current Cars -

1967 Chevrolet Camaro (1983)
2004 Harley Davidson Road King(2004)
Ex 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (2007) (Totaled Labor Day)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe (Thursday)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS(2009)


Colorado Fall - Beautiful - Cool - Snow is soon!!!
BlackSunsine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #515
ud_lose
#34873
 
ud_lose's Avatar
 
Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Thornton, Co.
Posts: 743
My car is here! I'll pick it up Monday from Purifoy. Then it's off to get the CMG stripes painted on at Len Lyall. I'll post some picture as soon as I get it.
__________________
ud_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #516
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member
 
Icntdrv55's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Parker CO
Posts: 1,093
Yes the VR 2SS/RS no stripes is mine. I live in Parker (Cantaberry area) and work up by Buckley at the Northrup building at Alameda and Buckley. I have been on Buckley alot in the last couple of weeks and will be there again in the next couple. I park by the ADF as I am in there providing some training for a new delivery.
Hope to hook up soon!
__________________
Camaro Club Of The Rockies (CCOTR) Check us out on Facebook!
---------------------------
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #517
suavecito1177
 
suavecito1177's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS CGM, Black H/H
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 31
I got my CGM 2LT from Burt Chevy on Broadway and will never deal with them a$$holes ever again.
__________________
suavecito1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #518
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5 & C6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 6,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavecito1177 View Post
I got my CGM 2LT from Burt Chevy on Broadway and will never deal with them a$$holes ever again.
Grats..my order never moved, so I gave up..:(
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #519
Sinergy
 
Sinergy's Avatar
 
Drives: em crazy.
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Right here
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavecito1177 View Post
I got my CGM 2LT from Burt Chevy on Broadway and will never deal with them a$$holes ever again.
Why? I mean why the hell would you order from those cheap bastards to begin with?
Sinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #520
BlackSunsine
 
BlackSunsine's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Custom Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 5280
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
Yes the VR 2SS/RS no stripes is mine. I live in Parker (Cantaberry area) and work up by Buckley at the Northrup building at Alameda and Buckley. I have been on Buckley alot in the last couple of weeks and will be there again in the next couple. I park by the ADF as I am in there providing some training for a new delivery.
Hope to hook up soon!
Yes we will have too!

I will probably drive my 67 on Wednesday, but I park inside the fence.

I hope to have good news tomorrow on my Order!!
__________________
Current Cars -

1967 Chevrolet Camaro (1983)
2004 Harley Davidson Road King(2004)
Ex 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (2007) (Totaled Labor Day)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe (Thursday)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS(2009)


Colorado Fall - Beautiful - Cool - Snow is soon!!!
BlackSunsine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 AM   #521
Bowtie Guy Z28
 
Bowtie Guy Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 98' Z28 08 CC Z71 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 493
LICENSE PLATES????

Okay so what was the damage? Do I need to take out a second mortgage or home equity loan?
__________________
04/10/09 1100 04/14/09 2000 04/21/09 3000
05/21/09 3400 05/30/09 3800 VIN....14159 Colorado Members check out CCOTR.ORG

The "Z": BBK Intake, 85 MM Power TB, Smooth Bellow, SLP Lid, K&N, SLP Panhard, Strut Tower Brace, Spec Stage 2+ Racing Clutch, MSD Wires, Performance Exhaust
Bowtie Guy Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #522
volleyfan
 
volleyfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie Guy Z28 View Post
Okay so what was the damage? Do I need to take out a second mortgage or home equity loan?
Picked mine up yesterday..Would have been $779 for basic plates, but I got the support the troops plates and ended up being $830!!
__________________
2SS IOM
1100 - 14 Apr 09
3800 - 16 Jun 09
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:33 AM   #523
Bowtie Guy Z28
 
Bowtie Guy Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 98' Z28 08 CC Z71 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by volleyfan View Post
Picked mine up yesterday..Would have been $779 for basic plates, but I got the support the troops plates and ended up being $830!!
Okay, well I was expecting around that so it's not home equity loan worthy, definately not cheap though. I'm going to have to wait until at least next year before I can get my custom plates. My 98 plates were $65 this year...
__________________
04/10/09 1100 04/14/09 2000 04/21/09 3000
05/21/09 3400 05/30/09 3800 VIN....14159 Colorado Members check out CCOTR.ORG

The "Z": BBK Intake, 85 MM Power TB, Smooth Bellow, SLP Lid, K&N, SLP Panhard, Strut Tower Brace, Spec Stage 2+ Racing Clutch, MSD Wires, Performance Exhaust
Bowtie Guy Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #524
ud_lose
#34873
 
ud_lose's Avatar
 
Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Thornton, Co.
Posts: 743
Here it is in PDI.. Sorry I didn't take any more before it went off to Len Lyall to get the CGM stipes painted on. 15 miles on the car at delivery, 83 total now. All I can say about the car is WOW, I'm in love.

__________________
ud_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #525
FwyFlyer
 
FwyFlyer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 284
Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ud_lose View Post
My car is here! I'll pick it up Monday from Purifoy. Then it's off to get the CMG stripes painted on at Len Lyall. I'll post some picture as soon as I get it.
When did you order from them? I ordered from Purifoy the first part of June and have moved up to #10 so far...... the wait is killing me! Did you ask Purifoy if they could paint your stripes? They said they could do mine but I haven't been able to get a price out of them so I may have to have someone else do it. ~ Rick
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Old school members! 4thGenRocks Off-topic Discussions 14 07-06-2010 04:00 PM
For Sale: 2007 Chev Colorado EXT Cab Z71 4X4 bluch Autos For Sale / Wanted 7 06-25-2009 02:03 PM
Check out this web site i found ezlock83 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 5 03-04-2009 12:44 PM
Voice Your Comments/Suggestions/Input for Focus Group on 2010 Camaro Mr. Wyndham 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 236 04-22-2008 12:43 AM
# Of Members TAG UR IT Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 25 03-16-2008 11:47 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.