Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Garage / Tools Discussions

Garage / Tools Discussions Discussions about garage setups and general tools discussions.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 AM   #476
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
Yeah, I was just joking. It's a common expression nowadays. I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can honestly say with the conditions they live in I would hate America too. But I don't want to derail your thread, so seriously, bitchin garage and congrats on your success. I already told the wife if she wants her huge kitchen in our next house I need a detached garage with a lift, lol.
Hey..... Thanks for your service!

Thanks for the kind words on the shop....I have had a blast building the place.

Don't make the mistake I did and do the garage before the house. I will assure the wife will make sure the house is way nicer than the garage.
I have been working on the house for a year now....it would be safe to say that we have been running our own stimulus program here in far west Texas.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 AM   #477
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Lol, nice.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #478
cornfield camaro

Drives: 2011 l99
[QUOTE=mws444;6105596]Hey..... Thanks for your service!

Thanks for the kind words on the shop....I have had a blast building the place.

Don't make the mistake I did and do the garage before the house. I will assure the wife will make sure the house is way nicer than the garage.
I have been working on the house for a year now....it would be safe to say that we have been running our own stimulus program here in far west Texas.[/QUO
I lucked out and built my wife her dream house first and then did the shop. lol She was all about getting my dream shop built. (good woman!) I put up a 60x90x18 to work on equipment but all winter it has been camaro, Buick GN projects, and right now there are 4 dirt modifieds in there being worked on. I'm 62 and feel like I've "paid my dues" farming. My son is a hell of a racer and I'm having the best time of my life. Nothing like seeing your son drive thru a pack of 20 cars and win a big feature race.
Anyway, I love my shop and it's tax deductible.
PS You have a beautiful shop and know you're going to enjoy it once you get it organized!
cornfield camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #479
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornfield camaro View Post
I lucked out and built my wife her dream house first and then did the shop. lol She was all about getting my dream shop built. (good woman!) I put up a 60x90x18 to work on equipment but all winter it has been camaro, Buick GN projects, and right now there are 4 dirt modifieds in there being worked on. I'm 62 and feel like I've "paid my dues" farming. My son is a hell of a racer and I'm having the best time of my life. Nothing like seeing your son drive thru a pack of 20 cars and win a big feature race.
Anyway, I love my shop and it's tax deductible.
PS You have a beautiful shop and know you're going to enjoy it once you get it organized!
Thanks! Do you have a thread with pics of your shop? Big, or small......I just love seeing great shops. My wife is great, we actually work together full time. She was the first to tell me to do it right and enjoy it. I just have this problem with overdoing everything.
It also appears you have been Blessed....that time you spend with your son is awesome!
I am also a farmer, I know well what you mean by dues!
Enjoy your son and shop! If you get time post up a couple of photos.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #480
cornfield camaro

Drives: 2011 l99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Thanks! Do you have a thread with pics of your shop? Big, or small......I just love seeing great shops. My wife is great, we actually work together full time. She was the first to tell me to do it right and enjoy it. I just have this problem with overdoing everything.
It also appears you have been Blessed....that time you spend with your son is awesome!
I am also a farmer, I know well what you mean by dues!
Enjoy your son and shop! If you get time post up a couple of photos.
I'm not real handy with pics but I'll try to put some up. Probably I'll have my son take some. Soon I hope.
cornfield camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #481
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornfield camaro View Post
I'm not real handy with pics but I'll try to put some up. Probably I'll have my son take some. Soon I hope.
Look forward to seeing them.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #482
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Good to see you're still around..... I bet momma's house is looking GOOD!!!

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #483
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
Good to see you're still around..... I bet momma's house is looking GOOD!!!

Hey I love what you are driving now!
I really have to say the interior is really nice. Now we are getting after the outside. I am starting to wonder if we ever finish these projects, dang internet and HGTV epic everything shows just keep new mods coming.