Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Classic Design Concepts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 12:23 PM   #126
jmaryt

 
Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: salem,nh
Posts: 1,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4me View Post
Fun Times ahead for all us die hard car fanatics, can't wait till next year when I get my new toy.
not to be a "troll" but the "only" way ya can justify this "rocket ship"
is to ship it to germany ,and run it on the ''autobahn" heh! heh! heh!
hey! looks sweet though!..very photogenic!..just sayin'
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:29 PM   #127
OldJedi
Use the Force
 
OldJedi's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 FI Corvette and CRT ZL1 #336
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Davie, Fl.
Posts: 3,086
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
I just had it re tuned down to 650 rwhp down from 732 rwhp for exactly that reason. I wanted more streetablility and to keep the tranny, driveshaft and rear end in place until I can upgrade those components. At this level it drives just like a stock SS until I stick my foot in it and then there is no mistake that the torque and HP throw it forward with unmistakable vigor. My milage on our last rally which was from Denver to South Park (where cartman is from) up and over Hooser pass elevation 12,000 ft down thru Breckenridge and back up and over Loveland Pass elevation 12,000 ft and back to Denver. 242 miles round trip and averaged 22.5 miles per gallon. On flat land trips I am averaging 26 MPG. Now keep in mind 650 RWHP=750 Crank HP. There is no way to mimmick the magnetic suspension and that is clearly a nice upgrade and no one will be competing with that on the street. Can a aftermarket suspension be better? In terms of performance I think so but not in terms of overall streetable and quiet performance.
2010 SS, I am very impressed with your MPG. I have driven Loveland Pass going from Denver to Aspen in the past. I will be curious to see how the mileage from the ZL1 compares to yours. Thanks for the info.
__________________
Walk softly, carry a light saber and drive a ZL1!
OldJedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:02 PM   #128
Stex

 
Drives: 67 goat, 69 goat ram air III
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South texas
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaryt View Post
not to be a "troll" but the "only" way ya can justify this "rocket ship"
is to ship it to germany ,and run it on the ''autobahn" heh! heh! heh!
hey! looks sweet though!..very photogenic!..just sayin'
SW Texas and some other states has less crowded roads than the kraut interstate...no flames here ok as I am german..
Stex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #129
mad_cat
Mad Cat
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3
I bought my 2011 2SS/RS just last month.. but I'm DEFINITELY trading up when this one comes out!
mad_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #130
Stex

 
Drives: 67 goat, 69 goat ram air III
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South texas
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by L36L72LS3 View Post
I will be selling my 2011 2SSRS 6M in Rally Yellow ((no stripes)) with just 700 miles to get one of these. I love the '11. but a ZL1 to match my 69 SS427 will be the TITS to have it.
Is the 69 a COPO?

I passed on such in '69 as at 6-3 I did not fit in the 69 Camaros and FBs..got a 69 ram air GTO instead..

http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclec...istory-1.shtml
Stex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:51 AM   #131
camero

 
Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: S.Detroit, Ontario
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stex View Post
SW Texas and some other states has less crowded roads than the kraut interstate...no flames here ok as I am german..
I agree! I drove in Germany last month and there's never one moment where you can just drive without running up against the back of some slower car or having some faster car run up on you. There's no possible speed where both things are not happening at all times... just like on a crowded American freeway but ten times worse because the differences in speed between cars is 90kph instead of 20mph. I'm originally from out west and you can "haul donkeys" all you want in the open desert.
__________________
I've known how to spell Camaro since before you were born.
camero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #132
BiggFoot
 
BiggFoot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 711 RWHP/680 RWTQ
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 536
Here is a fair comparison of what the ZL1 should easily achieve with a few tweaks. This gentleman is currently sitting at #14 on the 1/4 mi official fast list. Not shabby!

14
Robin Lawrence
Built 4L80E
GM Crate LSA, Supercharger/TVS 1900, Heads/Cam, LT, Exhaust, Converter, 18'' DRs
10.822 @ 127.33 MPH
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #133
REAPER SS
 
REAPER SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO BLK 2SS/L99
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Birmingham,Al
Posts: 454
That ZL1 is going to be a beast. Just cant swing the orice right now, maybe a used one in the future.
REAPER SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #134
REAPER SS
 
REAPER SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO BLK 2SS/L99
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Birmingham,Al
Posts: 454
should have been price....spell check
REAPER SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #135
Bowtie Guy Z28
 
Bowtie Guy Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 98' Z28 08 CC Z71 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
I just had it re tuned down to 650 rwhp down from 732 rwhp for exactly that reason. I wanted more streetablility and to keep the tranny, driveshaft and rear end in place until I can upgrade those components. At this level it drives just like a stock SS until I stick my foot in it and then there is no mistake that the torque and HP throw it forward with unmistakable vigor. My milage on our last rally which was from Denver to South Park (where cartman is from) up and over Hooser pass elevation 12,000 ft down thru Breckenridge and back up and over Loveland Pass elevation 12,000 ft and back to Denver. 242 miles round trip and averaged 22.5 miles per gallon. On flat land trips I am averaging 26 MPG. Now keep in mind 650 RWHP=750 Crank HP. There is no way to mimmick the magnetic suspension and that is clearly a nice upgrade and no one will be competing with that on the street. Can a aftermarket suspension be better? In terms of performance I think so but not in terms of overall streetable and quiet performance.
What the deuce Larry! How the hell did you manage that good of mileage? Mine was 19.5 and you know it's bone stock! Glad you are doing a lot better than your 6 or 9 that you were getting before. Looking forward to the Wyoming trip buddy!
__________________
04/10/09 1100 04/14/09 2000 04/21/09 3000
05/21/09 3400 05/30/09 3800 VIN....14159 Colorado Members check out CCOTR.ORG

The "Z": BBK Intake, 85 MM Power TB, Smooth Bellow, SLP Lid, K&N, SLP Panhard, Strut Tower Brace, Spec Stage 2+ Racing Clutch, MSD Wires, Performance Exhaust
Bowtie Guy Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #136
jeffs2011ss
 
jeffs2011ss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011ss rally yellow
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: colonie ny
Posts: 383
im rolling change and selling a kid on ebay right now.that car is mine
jeffs2011ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #137
MrDew
 
MrDew's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #165
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Switzerland (no longer Houston, TX) :-(
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by camero View Post
I agree! I drove in Germany last month and there's never one moment where you can just drive without running up against the back of some slower car or having some faster car run up on you. There's no possible speed where both things are not happening at all times... just like on a crowded American freeway but ten times worse because the differences in speed between cars is 90kph instead of 20mph. I'm originally from out west and you can "haul donkeys" all you want in the open desert.
That's why you go there very early in the morning on weekends... During the day there are too many cars and 18-wheelers. With most Highways only having 2 maybe 3 lanes it's just too crowded otherwise... But it's fun either way!
MrDew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:46 AM   #138
1BADZL1
THE CAMARO KING
 
1BADZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 on order #PZSD7S
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Out Somewhere Driving My 'BADZL1'
Posts: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffs2011ss View Post
im rolling change and selling a kid on ebay right now.that car is mine
I heard that! Ain't it the truth?....Dec/Jan can't get here fast enough
__________________
2012 Camaro ZL1 Car Name: Bruce
ZL1, LSA, MN6/MG9, DSX, RTQ, VR,
Current Status:
2030
1000 Initial Order 11/11/2011 Chevyland
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 11/11/2011 - PZSD7S
2000 Order accepted by GM: 12/14/2011
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 00/00/2011 - TPW 00/00/2011
3100 Sequenced: 00/00/2011
3300 Scheduled For Production:0/0/2012
3400 Broadcast: 0/0/2012
3800 Produced: 0/0/2012
4000 Available To Ship: 0/0/2012
4200 Shipped: 0/0/2012
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 0/0/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer:0/0/2012
1BADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #139
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
I just had it re tuned down to 650 rwhp down from 732 rwhp for exactly that reason. I wanted more streetablility and to keep the tranny, driveshaft and rear end in place until I can upgrade those components. At this level it drives just like a stock SS until I stick my foot in it and then there is no mistake that the torque and HP throw it forward with unmistakable vigor. My milage on our last rally which was from Denver to South Park (where cartman is from) up and over Hooser pass elevation 12,000 ft down thru Breckenridge and back up and over Loveland Pass elevation 12,000 ft and back to Denver. 242 miles round trip and averaged 22.5 miles per gallon. On flat land trips I am averaging 26 MPG. Now keep in mind 650 RWHP=750 Crank HP. There is no way to mimmick the magnetic suspension and that is clearly a nice upgrade and no one will be competing with that on the street. Can a aftermarket suspension be better? In terms of performance I think so but not in terms of overall streetable and quiet performance.
I think another side benefit of ZL1 coming along are the components that someone might be able to bolt-up to their SS. A hardened tranny, driveshaft, differential, and axle shafts could be quite reasonably priced swaps I imagine. Considering how much aftermarket equivalents cost (though I'm sure they won't have the ultimate strength of these components either), how many people are really going to push those to their edge anyway. Just seeing the size of the rear pumpkin on ZL1 a couple months ago just makes me think they're going to be stout, and adding a differential girdle or something of the like would make them very worthy swaps. You'll have more choices when it comes time to upgrade the rest of your powertrain to match that power you had to dial back a little. JMHO. Sorry to off track a little.

I do want to say that that MPG is quite outstanding considering your mods'. I'm sure your driving technique contributes to those numbers, but it looks like your tuner deserves some kudos for excellent tuning.

I sense a fair amount of animosity on this subject. Maybe it's because I'm looking for it or something. I'm not talking about anyone specifically, but just noticing people coming over to this Section and talking about mod'd SSs stomping all over ZL1 is almost like the Mustang guys coming over to talk about how their GTs and 500s dominate our beloved cars. And I'm not trying to imply that no one other than ZL1-people come in or post in here; not at all. Just debating a mod'd car vs a stock car doesn't make too much sense. If we go that way, then I want to ask comparing the value of a mod'd car vs a stock car.

Anyways - I'm sorry for going off topic a little. I have to admit it starts to get a little frustrating see some people try to justify what their doing in what sometimes seems like an effort to deminish others enthusiasm for this car. I'm probably just being a baby or something. Carry on, and let's remember what's important: We have other cars to beat up on out there j/k

/rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
I heard that! Ain't it the truth?....Dec/Jan can't get here fast enough
I can't wait for you guys to start getting your cars. I'm going to be bugging all of you for many pictures
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #140
GoldenBear
Bear Backer
 
GoldenBear's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro Z/28, 69 Corvette Conv
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I sense a fair amount of animosity on this subject. Maybe it's because I'm looking for it or something. I'm not talking about anyone specifically, but just noticing people coming over to this Section and talking about mod'd SSs stomping all over ZL1 is almost like the Mustang guys coming over to talk about how their GTs and 500s dominate our beloved cars. And I'm not trying to imply that no one other than ZL1-people come in or post in here; not at all. Just debating a mod'd car vs a stock car doesn't make too much sense. If we go that way, then I want to ask comparing the value of a mod'd car vs a stock car.

Anyways - I'm sorry for going off topic a little. I have to admit it starts to get a little frustrating see some people try to justify what their doing in what sometimes seems like an effort to diminish others enthusiasm for this car.

Exactly. I have noticed the same animosity fairly often also.

I think most of us understand that given enough money and effort one can build a modified vehicle that outperforms a stock factory vehicle. We don't need to be told or reminded of that constantly over and over again, which some people appear to have the need to do repetitively, possibly because they feel the need to justify the money and effort they've spent to others, or maybe because, for one reason or another, they've convinced themselves they don't like the ZL1.

Regardless, some people will want to have "the bitchinest car in the valley" and will modify their vehicles to try to achieve that goal. I think that's great. Others aren't as interested being "number one" or in major modifications, and prefer to keep their factory high performance vehicles close to stock, which is great too. I always enjoy looking at muscle cars from different eras that are as they were when they left the showroom floor, as a document of a bit of Americana of their era.

I'll keep my ZL1 in stock condition. I won't be the fastest out there, but it will fast enough for me, and I'll enjoy many pleasurable sunny hours of driving it.
__________________
Current Chevrolets: 1969 Camaro Z/28 -- 1969 427/390 Corvette Convertible -- 1970 350/300 Corvette Convertible -- 2013 Camaro ZL1 Convertible -- CRT / Exposed CF Weave Hood Insert / Suede Package / Polished Wheels / MN6
GoldenBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #141
OldScoolCamaro


 
Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Home of the brave
Posts: 4,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBear View Post

Exactly. I have noticed the same animosity fairly often also.

I think most of us understand that given enough money and effort one can build a modified vehicle that outperforms a stock factory vehicle. We don't need to be told or reminded of that constantly over and over again, which some people appear to have the need to do repetitively, possibly because they feel the need to justify the money and effort they've spent to others, or maybe because, for one reason or another, they've convinced themselves they don't like the ZL1.

Regardless, some people will want to have "the bitchinest car in the valley" and will modify their vehicles to try to achieve that goal. I think that's great. Others aren't as interested being "number one" or in major modifications, and prefer to keep their factory high performance vehicles close to stock, which is great too. I always enjoy looking at muscle cars from different eras that are as they were when they left the showroom floor, as a document of a bit of Americana of their era.

I'll keep my ZL1 in stock condition. I won't be the fastest out there, but it will fast enough for me, and I'll enjoy many pleasurable sunny hours of driving it.
Agreed Bear, and Radz.....it's all called bragging, smack mouth, bench racing, and trash talk ..., I won't even begin to psychoanalyze it, but I will add that this thread has gotten sooooo far away from the OP's post I am gonna throw the flag....
It's going virale over in this thread. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161940.., this thread is where the "mine is better than yours" fits in.
__________________
In Scott We Trust...all others must show proof.

Last edited by OldScoolCamaro; 08-02-2011 at 11:26 AM.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #142
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBear View Post

Exactly. I have noticed the same animosity fairly often also.

I think most of us understand that given enough money and effort one can build a modified vehicle that outperforms a stock factory vehicle. We don't need to be told or reminded of that constantly over and over again, which some people appear to have the need to do repetitively, possibly because they feel the need to justify the money and effort they've spent to others, or maybe because, for one reason or another, they've convinced themselves they don't like the ZL1.

Regardless, some people will want to have "the bitchinest car in the valley" and will modify their vehicles to try to achieve that goal. I think that's great. Others aren't as interested being "number one" or in major modifications, and prefer to keep their factory high performance vehicles close to stock, which is great too. I always enjoy looking at muscle cars from different eras that are as they were when they left the showroom floor, as a document of a bit of Americana of their era.

I'll keep my ZL1 in stock condition. I won't be the fastest out there, but it will fast enough for me, and I'll enjoy many pleasurable sunny hours of driving it.


I think I'm in a similar mindset to you and at least a few others who are in this Section a lot. While I won't leave it stock, I won't be throwing the kitchen sink at it; just a few little goodies to make me feel a little better. I'd rather not worry about breaking something when I'm trying to enjoy some time with my car.

I could build an all-out car, too, just like you say. But that's part of the reason why I want what I want - because it has about as much as I want, and even a little more. Where am I going to get MR? While I know there are excellent choices from our Sponsors, they don't have technology greater than the current ZR1's MR suspension has (I'm only talking as far as the electronic control, not so much the 100% tunability many of these kits have). Besides - I won't be living at the track, so I wouldn't be using the full capability of aftermarket adjustable coilovers anyways. But they are probably more durable than those found on OEM MR systems... Anyways, I like thinking that this car is an engineered package. While you can get packages from the aftermarket, you can't get a complete package. Sure, I could get full Pedder-ization , but I'd like a little more beef in the rear chunk and driveline. I can't get aerodynamic enhancements and EPS. I get a whole car tuned on tracks and roads literally around the world. It may not be as fast as a Pedder-ized, blown, big-braked, stickier-tired car, but I know that I don't have to worry as much about a matched combination since GM did it for me. Call me lazy, but I've done my wrenching and continue to do it when I have to, but it's lost some of it's luster for me. It's hard to do what I want where I live, so if an OEM can give me 95% of what I want, if I can afford it, that's what I'll do. There are going to be a lot of faster mod'd cars out there. I'm happy for those individuals. Will they pass smog and other regulations that people like me have to put up with? Not in many cases...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
Agreed Bear, and Radz.....it's all called bragging, smack mouth, bench racing, and trash talk ..., I won't even begin to psychoanalyze it, but I will add that this thread has gotten sooooo far away from the OP's post I am gonna throw the flag....
It's going virale over in this thread. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161940.., this thread is where the "mine is better than yours" fits in.
Yeah - that thread didn't start off on the best foot. I was crossing my fingers the intent was just to have a little fun, blow off some steam, and pass the times, but I think some may have taken it a little too literally; or, maybe I didn't take it seriously enough...
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #143
GoldenBear
Bear Backer
 
GoldenBear's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro Z/28, 69 Corvette Conv
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Call me lazy, but I've done my wrenching and continue to do it when I have to, but it's lost some of its luster for me.
That's another good point. At this stage in my life, with the rather limited amount of discretionary time that I have, I prefer to spend much less time wrenching than I did in the days when Led Zeppelin was touring. These days I'm more interested in enjoying driving, and the ZL1 will be the perfect vehicle to help me with that pursuit.
__________________
Current Chevrolets: 1969 Camaro Z/28 -- 1969 427/390 Corvette Convertible -- 1970 350/300 Corvette Convertible -- 2013 Camaro ZL1 Convertible -- CRT / Exposed CF Weave Hood Insert / Suede Package / Polished Wheels / MN6
GoldenBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #144
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBear View Post
That's another good point. At this stage in my life, with the rather limited amount of discretionary time that I have, I prefer to spend much less time wrenching than I did in the days when Led Zeppelin was touring. These days I'm more interested in enjoying driving, and the ZL1 will be the perfect vehicle to help me with that pursuit.
Yup. I'm getting more mature (slowly...), and I'm beginning to appreciate other things in life more. It's pretty plain to see my passion for CAMARO, however, I strive to strike a better balance now, moreso than only a few years ago. If I'm going to work on my car, I expect the payoff to be that much more. As time goes on, that expectation gets even more. Because of where I live (not far from you ), it's really hard to achieve those goals because of legal parts, which makes it that much more difficult. Because I'm not moving anytime soon, that's something I have to deal with, which means my love suffers a little. Having a car like ZL1 come along, which is so close to what I want, ultimately means that I can almost have my cake and eat it, too. I could drive it stock very happily from the way it looks to be coming. Anything I do above that will be relatively small and for the first time, I'm giving consideration to cosmetics almost as much as performance; that's never happened before, lol. Your last line is the most striking I've read in a while
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #145
OldScoolCamaro


 
Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Home of the brave
Posts: 4,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBear View Post
That's another good point. At this stage in my life, with the rather limited amount of discretionary time that I have, I prefer to spend much less time wrenching than I did in the days when Led Zeppelin was touring. These days I'm more interested in enjoying driving, and the ZL1 will be the perfect vehicle to help me with that pursuit.
So it goes for me Bear. I couldn't sum it up any better.
__________________
In Scott We Trust...all others must show proof.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION OF CAMARO SUSPENSION, ISSUES, AND UPGRADES Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 106 10-19-2009 06:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.