Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #29
Hellrazor
 
Drives: 2011 1lt rs vr blk stripe
Join Date: May 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
hey Pete, getting ready to shoot the clear on them today, i think they are going to look awesome. will post pics later today of first thing tomorrow

lupe


@ HellRazor, your bowties, tail bezels, RS badges, CAMARO lettering, XM antenna and Fog Bezels all going out today thank you

lupe

Got the confirmation email earlier. Thanks Lupe!!!
Hellrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #30
GhostRS
Veteran
 
GhostRS's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Empire State
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
hey Pete, getting ready to shoot the clear on them today, i think they are going to look awesome. will post pics later today of first thing tomorrow

lupe


@ HellRazor, your bowties, tail bezels, RS badges, CAMARO lettering, XM antenna and Fog Bezels all going out today thank you

lupe
Nice, hopefully today haha. Cant wait
GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #31
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
Nice, hopefully today haha. Cant wait
here you go
Attached Images
          
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #32
GhostRS
Veteran
 
GhostRS's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Empire State
Posts: 441
I knew it! Perfection as usual! Bad ass job Lupe, thanks again

GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #33
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
I knew it! Perfection as usual! Bad ass job Lupe, thanks again

Ur welcome sir

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #34
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,384
custom painted antennas order your today
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #35
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,384
order your custom antenna today

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #36
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,384
time for some winter mods

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #37
Lycanine
 
Lycanine's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 485
Ghost I HATE to be a copycat but that is an awesome idea!!!
I've followed your build journal for some time Lupe so it's great to see you as a vendor
If Ghost is ok with it, and you don't mind doing the same job again, could you do a similar deal for me too??
__________________
Lycanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #38
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanine View Post
Ghost I HATE to be a copycat but that is an awesome idea!!!
I've followed your build journal for some time Lupe so it's great to see you as a vendor
If Ghost is ok with it, and you don't mind doing the same job again, could you do a similar deal for me too??
custom painted like this, lol, my daughter was at her taping best again. this time with my antenna and center console side pieces.

lupe
Attached Images
               
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #39
Lycanine
 
Lycanine's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 485
Order placed and payment sent
Business with Lupe is quick, easy, and super friendly! Just wait til you see what he's whipping up for me!!!
__________________
Lycanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #40
GhostRS
Veteran
 
GhostRS's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Empire State
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanine View Post
Order placed and payment sent
Business with Lupe is quick, easy, and super friendly! Just wait til you see what he's whipping up for me!!!

Cant wait to see what he comes up with for your car bro

Nice antenna by the way Lupe, I feel kinda honored that I started something with the custom antenna designs

Oh, and now Im probably going to have to copy you too lupe with those center console sides, haha, great idea by the way
GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #41
Lycanine
 
Lycanine's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 485
I got some prelim pics a couple days ago...it's going to be nice Can't wait to have it on my car!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
Cant wait to see what he comes up with for your car bro

Nice antenna by the way Lupe, I feel kinda honored that I started something with the custom antenna designs

Oh, and now Im probably going to have to copy you too lupe with those center console sides, haha, great idea by the way
__________________
Lycanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #42
GhostRS
Veteran
 
GhostRS's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Empire State
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanine View Post
I got some prelim pics a couple days ago...it's going to be nice Can't wait to have it on my car!

Nice, I think I might of seen them in Lupes post in the cosmetic forums, cant wait to see the final product
GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Painted Bowties by River City Creations & Lighting overhaulengines Exterior Parts & Accessories 1275 06-26-2016 09:04 AM
PAINTED and BLACK CHROME TAIL LIGHT BEZELS!!!!!!!!!!!! orange10s.c. Exterior Parts & Accessories 422 09-01-2015 09:09 PM
Some Texas Lighting Laws Mecha USA - Texas 5 10-20-2009 01:49 PM
My painted tail light bezels on IOM Abygale Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 30 10-18-2009 08:27 PM
Painted Fascia, Grills and light bezels mikevrod Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 23 08-22-2009 10:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.