Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #85
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Since somehow I never got this pic up, thought I'd add in a shot of the footwells at night! I took it months ago (before I quit smoking, as you can see the Marlboro box there LOL)

I'm going to try to get a pic with the new P13W DRL's and a video of the MRT soon, now that it's carbonized a bit and sounds great!
Attached Images

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #86
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Woohoo, time to update again!

I've got the SS springs and sway bars locked down; I'm waiting on my SS shocks and Struts, then I will install those so the SS Suspension package will be complete

Also just got my Ported Throttle Body and VMAXX ICE-olator intake manifold insulator in; going to install them tonight.

Just ordered my PDIM, too-- and also got the leather-wrapped shifter, with threads dyed ABM, installed!

Also just received my Dr. Colorchip. Time to fix the rash on the gills; the splash guards have been ineffectual.

I'M BROKE!

Last edited by BowtieBelle; 03-27-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #87
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Ported throttle body installed! Did it at lunch 'cause I didn't wanna wait anymore WOW! I'm loving the instant throttle response; the dead spot before was annoying me. I should have done that mod MUCH sooner. Love it!

Old 04-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #88
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Just installed my PDIM last night. Sweet-talked the dealer into programming the radio so it would work, so now I haz iTunes! Loving it

Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #89
SM0KE
IN THE CIRCLE

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
I found this thread trying to escape.
He was way over on page 3.

SM0KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #90
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM0KE View Post
I found this thread trying to escape.
He was way over on page 3.
haha hi doll.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #91
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
spike III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
haha hi doll.
Nice looking IBM. Did a awesome job on the engine cover. Bought my 2011 IBM in July 2011 On e of the earliest IBM Made June 2010. Do you have a member build journal thread. I have changed mine 3 diff. times .Whent thru it this winter for last time complete overhaul under hood. interior, trunk, powder coat calipers. Have build in member journal under SpikeIII IBM SS/RS L99, post comment.
BLU DUCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #92
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Nice looking IBM. Did a awesome job on the engine cover. Bought my 2011 IBM in July 2011 On e of the earliest IBM Made June 2010. Do you have a member build journal thread. I have changed mine 3 diff. times .Whent thru it this winter for last time complete overhaul under hood. interior, trunk, powder coat calipers. Have build in member journal under SpikeIII IBM SS/RS L99, post comment.
I was looking at an IBM SS/RS L99 last weekend... man... Love your ride!!

The install on the V-MAX Black ICE-olator was a little beastly, but I did it, and I'm really happy with the added performance I'm getting now!

Old 05-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #93
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
spike III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
I was looking at an IBM SS/RS L99 last weekend... man... Love your ride!!

The install on the V-MAX Black ICE-olator was a little beastly, but I did it, and I'm really happy with the added performance I'm getting now!
I'm now waiting for my new shifter paddles.
You have done a great job on the IBM. I hope you feel as good about doing a lot of the work yourself as much as I do. Never done anything like this before. Good luck the Bowtie.
BLU DUCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #94
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
I'm now waiting for my new shifter paddles.
You have done a great job on the IBM. I hope you feel as good about doing a lot of the work yourself as much as I do. Never done anything like this before. Good luck the Bowtie.
Thank you! I haven't done anything like this either, as far as the aesthetics and even some of the engine stuff. New ballgame for me, but I am really enjoying it

What paddles did you go with?

Old 05-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #95
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Cool looking car Sarah , that engine cover looks really nice ,have you considered getting the AAC side markers especially the new ghosted ones they defiantly make a difference ,a real head turner for a few bucks.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #96
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Cool looking car Sarah , that engine cover looks really nice ,have you considered getting the AAC side markers especially the new ghosted ones they defiantly make a difference ,a real head turner for a few bucks.
Mine are blacked out now-- I have definitely thought about it, but man are they expensive! Maybe in the future

And thank you!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #97
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
I see you're interested in paddle shifters ,I put my name for back order on really nice paddle shifters that bolt on instead of the regular plastic ones and they're under 100$ ,I'll try to find the thread here on c5 for you, they are trying to get 100 preorders to start production and they seem really good in the video they have good clearance from the wipers and headlight knobs unlike the hurst ones.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #98
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
I see you're interested in paddle shifters ,I put my name for back order on really nice paddle shifters that bolt on instead of the regular plastic ones and they're under 100$ ,I'll try to find the thread here on c5 for you, they are trying to get 100 preorders to start production and they seem really good in the video they have good clearance from the wipers and headlight knobs unlike the hurst ones.
Yeah, if you find the link let me know I may be interested!