Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #57
OKCwhiteKnight
 
OKCwhiteKnight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 726
Great pics, any no what that little white conv. is with the doors that slide forward into the front fenders? never seen that before.
__________________


OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #58
1COR.1:18
Whosoever Will
 
1COR.1:18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT Victory Red
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastpointe
Posts: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
Great pics, any no what that little white conv. is with the doors that slide forward into the front fenders? never seen that before.
Kaiser Darrin

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&x...og&sa=N&tab=wi

Last edited by 1COR.1:18; 08-20-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: add link
1COR.1:18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #59
dermo1989
BAQNBLK
 
dermo1989's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS BLACK W/INFERNO PKG
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LIVONIA, MICHIGAN
Posts: 651
Great day @ Woodward today. The Chevy people put on a nice event for us didn't they? I was honored to be part of it and thanks to all you Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club members for attending and showing what a great group we have assembled. Mike, you are the man and your hard work on documenting the "Woodward Experience has been nothing short of amazing. I'm glad that we have you on our "team." Can't wait til' Sept. 9th. See you then and everyone else as well!!
__________________
dermo1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #60
1COR.1:18
Whosoever Will
 
1COR.1:18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT Victory Red
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastpointe
Posts: 600
Had a great time. Wow what a blast. Just one problem.....wanted to go cruise but my key did not work




Darn....
1COR.1:18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #61
1COR.1:18
Whosoever Will
 
1COR.1:18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT Victory Red
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastpointe
Posts: 600
You see it all on Woodward........



1COR.1:18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #62
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"
 
Nightfall's Avatar
 
Drives: B E RS GBA #72541 3564 CC 220 CI
Join Date: May 2011
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 3,889
The only thing that sucks about all this............i was not there epic photos and nice time
__________________

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession
90% canadian 10% mexican 100% american muscle :flag2:
Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #63
GMGP5X
 
GMGP5X's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT RS VR 2008 Silverado 2500
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florissant,Mo
Posts: 581
Great photos Mike. We may have to join you next year. You are making you son a car enthusiast at a young age.
__________________
2LT RS VR / ARK DTS Cat back exhaust / Roto-Fab CAI / RPI stealth mud guards /Defender works billet chrome door sills/ DIY painted engine cover, trunk corners, and brake rotors / RX catch can / Team LLT badges. Team LLT
GMGP5X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #64
suplex

 
suplex's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Coupe, 1LT, A6, No RS Package.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Freehold, NJ. 07728
Posts: 1,035
Magnificent pictures. Two that stood out to me. The Red 5th Gen Camaro with all that White & Black tape all over it (what was that...protective tape he intends on removing?), and very close to the top of your pictures there is a picture of a Red 2nd Gen Camaro that looks flawless.

Just something about seeing an older car look like it was just driven off the lot that impresses me...many, by the way, looked like that in your pictures, but that 2nd Gen one just stands out for some reason.

That Generation (2nd) wasn't even my favorite, but that car is undeniable.

Great job again with the pictures...what a place it would have been to attend.
__________________
Never Underestimate The Power of Forums
suplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #65
Russell James


 
Russell James's Avatar
 
Drives: '69 Drag, #37 TA Stock Car, '15 ILE
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 3,762
I'll throw in a few more pics from the cruise.






Russell James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #66
buzzy56
buzzy56
 
buzzy56's Avatar
 
Drives: 2ss summit white L99
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 1,114
Nice pic's

Very nice pics , thanks for sharing with all of us.Awesome job.
Wish I was there !
__________________
OLD SCHOOL / NEW SCHOOL COOL
buzzy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #67
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
Great pics, any no what that little white conv. is with the doors that slide forward into the front fenders? never seen that before.
Thank - you, Glad you enjoyed them.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dermo1989 View Post
Great day @ Woodward today. The Chevy people put on a nice event for us didn't they? I was honored to be part of it and thanks to all you Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club members for attending and showing what a great group we have assembled. Mike, you are the man and your hard work on documenting the "Woodward Experience has been nothing short of amazing. I'm glad that we have you on our "team." Can't wait til' Sept. 9th. See you then and everyone else as well!!
Indeed it was a fantastic day. So glad I was part of the parade history. Have way to many photos and will be sorting for a while now. This is my last post and then off to completing the rest for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1COR.1:18 View Post
Had a great time. Wow what a blast. Just one problem.....wanted to go cruise but my key did not work


Darn....
Hmmm.........I wonder why that is?


Quote:
Originally Posted by 1COR.1:18 View Post
You see it all on Woodward........

Yes, and then some too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
The only thing that sucks about all this............i was not there epic photos and nice time

Thank - you, maybe next year you come and join us..........


Quote:
Originally Posted by GMGP5X View Post
Great photos Mike. We may have to join you next year. You are making you son a car enthusiast at a young age.
Thank - you Mark, That would be AWESOME. It is a GREAT time.
My son took almost all the photos today. over 700. Sorting them now. Had to take a break. Deleting many for various reasons but not from lack of effort on his part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suplex View Post
Magnificent pictures. Two that stood out to me. The Red 5th Gen Camaro with all that White & Black tape all over it (what was that...protective tape he intends on removing?), and very close to the top of your pictures there is a picture of a Red 2nd Gen Camaro that looks flawless.

Just something about seeing an older car look like it was just driven off the lot that impresses me...many, by the way, looked like that in your pictures, but that 2nd Gen one just stands out for some reason.

That Generation (2nd) wasn't even my favorite, but that car is undeniable.

Great job again with the pictures...what a place it would have been to attend.
Thank - you, glad you enjoyed them......There is a car for everyone at this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
I'll throw in a few more pics from the cruise.

thank - you for sharing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzy56 View Post
Very nice pics , thanks for sharing with all of us.Awesome job.
Wish I was there !
Thank - you. Your Welcome, glad you enjoyed them. Maybe next year you can come and join us.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #68
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 48,228
...need ..
...MORE...
pics...






You are doing great...
But if there is ....

.....
... ANY question....
of colors....


call me....

__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #69
JusticePete
5th Gen Master Builder

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 18,672
Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #70
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'
 
FL1CK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
Posts: 3,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by edz10ss View Post
Awesome car show. Was that a 10 Trans Am concept car i saw in black? very nice
I think you're thinking the Firebreather... if you're talking about the one with the flat black functional gills... (This one..)
Attached Images
 
__________________
I am not childish, you're just being a poopy head!
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General Motors rolls out its heritage at the Woodward Dream Cruise KILLER74Z28 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 4 09-12-2014 11:25 PM
Photo thread for Camaro ZL1 at Woodward dream cruise. POST HERE!! :) hv92 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 35 08-25-2011 08:10 PM
Chevrolet Lists Activities at Woodward Dream Cruise BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet USA - Great Lakes 11 08-19-2011 10:52 PM
woodward dream cruise jeffl78 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 2 08-17-2011 03:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.