Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #326
RajunCajun
 
Drives: 2013 1SS
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 120
Hi! I enjoyed your build! But I may have missed something....did you say how much your has been lowered? If not how much did you lower it?
RajunCajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #327
Chris-10
Tri-County Camaro Tampa
 
Chris-10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Port Richey,fl
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
Hi! I enjoyed your build! But I may have missed something....did you say how much your has been lowered? If not how much did you lower it?
Thanks man, the H&R springs drop it about 1 1/4
__________________
My build thread.click the pic. COTW 10/24/11
Chris-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #328
caverman


 
caverman's Avatar
 
Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 6,990
Very cool. Enjoyed going through your build. There aren't very many aftermarket wheels I like better than OEM but yours are one of them. I would do a set like that if I had the extra money.

Man....now I'm going to have to add that ABL lighting to my "To Do" list. I guess I have to start research that cost and install steps.

Wish I had someone like you near by. I don't have the balls to take out my dash like that just yet. I've really considered adding HUD but pulling the dash (and finding other things to spend mod money on) has kept me from doing it.

Very nice build though!!!
__________________
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #329
Chris-10
Tri-County Camaro Tampa
 
Chris-10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Port Richey,fl
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post
Very cool. Enjoyed going through your build. There aren't very many aftermarket wheels I like better than OEM but yours are one of them. I would do a set like that if I had the extra money.

Man....now I'm going to have to add that ABL lighting to my "To Do" list. I guess I have to start research that cost and install steps.

Wish I had someone like you near by. I don't have the balls to take out my dash like that just yet. I've really considered adding HUD but pulling the dash (and finding other things to spend mod money on) has kept me from doing it.

Very nice build though!!!
Thanks man, it took me awhile to find wheels that I really like, these ones I definetly like. The dash light across the dash wasn't too much $, just took some time too make it shine right. Taking the dash out isn't all that hard, just time consuming the 1st time. There's some DIY threads that I read. I say just do it! It's just nuts, bolts and clips. Lol.
__________________
My build thread.click the pic. COTW 10/24/11
Chris-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #330
rgrmoreira13
 
rgrmoreira13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LS
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Miami
Posts: 340
OMG I love your interior especially the red ABL lighting shining thru the black dash. I was looking into something exactly like that. My interior is all gray and cloth. So I have a lot of work to do before I can get it there. I love your Camaro inside and out.
__________________
1st new car ever and it happens to be the best car out there. GO HARD OR GO HOME #C'MON SON !!!!!!!!!

My build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312830
rgrmoreira13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #331
Chris-10
Tri-County Camaro Tampa
 
Chris-10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Port Richey,fl
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrmoreira13 View Post
OMG I love your interior especially the red ABL lighting shining thru the black dash. I was looking into something exactly like that. My interior is all gray and cloth. So I have a lot of work to do before I can get it there. I love your Camaro inside and out.
Thanks man! Yeah the dash came out pretty cool with the light. Just take the cloth off your trim & paint it. The light tube just sits behind it & shines up.
__________________
My build thread.click the pic. COTW 10/24/11
Chris-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #332
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: RED DEMON!
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PNW MISFIT
Posts: 7,968
Merry Christmas Brother~

Name:  Merry-Christmas-from-Bloggertone.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  332.9 KB
__________________
"In Loving Memory Of Charles "Chuck Da' Wild Man" Collett"
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #333
SS4PK
 
SS4PK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 521
Attached Images
 
__________________

Her Hot Rod.
SS4PK is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
cotw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS! Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 467 06-11-2013 09:45 PM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
The DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION OF CAMARO SUSPENSION, ISSUES, AND UPGRADES Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 106 10-19-2009 06:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.