Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 09-21-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
urugm21
SoCal Camaro Invasion

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
Super Car Sunday Chosen 40, The Aftermath.

Good evening everyone, as you may know today we had our official "Camaro Day" at Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills. Hosted every week by Dustin Troyan, this is an all car show event where you can find the rarest of rides. Luckily we had the possibility to have our own day, and show the super car world what Camaro's are really made of. After three months of planning between Dustin Troyan, Lio Martinez, Jennifer Wingert (SCI) and James Hope (SCI) we had a very successful day at Super Car Sunday.

We met at a local best buy about two blocks from the host location at 6:30 AM, and we knew the event was "The Chosen 40", however we had 50+ Camaro's show!!
with a combination of local Southern California Car Clubs; So Cal Camaro Invasion, So Cal Head Turners, So Cal Mayhem and Inland Empire Camaro Club and others who were not affiliated but still showed. We guaranteed a presence at Super Car Sunday like no other, folks left and right were anxious to check out these beasts! So enough here, below folks you can check out the pics from today!!

Special thanks to everyone who showed up and represented the Camaro community!!!

Special thank you goes out to Lavaggio Auto Detailing in Agoura Hills for having the second part of the meet and for providing lunch to us all!

Special Thanks to Coastline Motorsports for being out there with us and to Vossen Wheels, for showing us their amazing products!

The Itinerary:

Best Buy Parking lot at Woodland Hills at 6:30 AM
Roll out to SCS by 7 AM
Leave SCS 10 AM
Take Mulholland Canyon to Agoura Hills to Lavaggio Auto Detailing/Vossen/Coastline Motorsports at 11AM

Last edited by urugm21; 09-23-2014 at 08:46 PM.
urugm21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
urugm21
SoCal Camaro Invasion

Old 09-21-2014, 10:00 PM   #3
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Chris First I want to thank you for the shout out. As well as for attending to the event. Every single owner made this possible .

I once again want to thank Dustin Troyan for allowing us to create the event, which took roughly 3 months to coordinate and set up. I was very impressed with the Lavaggio facility and it's staff. They provided us great service as well as the free lunch which what can I say, just delightful.

Vossen wheels, Coastline Motorsports thanks as well for being there and providing the lunch. I was very happy to see everyone with a huge smile in their face.
I really wish to do this event next year and keep it going as the years pass by. Because I have confidence in the Camaro5 family that they respect the rules like today. Just an amazing group of people. Once again all thanks for attending. Like Chris said go ahead and post videos and pictures either in this thread or the original sign up thread..

Keep that Bow Tie up and high and those engines reving ( Well just not at SCS because Dustin will kick us out lol)

2013 CAMARO 2SSRS 1LE Metallic Inferno Orange. Turbonetics T76 Kit, Granatellis Spark Plug Wires and Performance MAF Sensor, Wilwood Big Brake 6 Piston Kit. Eibach 1 1/2 drop lowering springs. ZL1 conversion of rear diffuser with heat shields, Side skirts and rear spoiler matter black. Original GM Transformers edition AuTobot fender logo and autobot wheel caps and autobot stiched ARM rest . Inferno Orange interior seats and dash trim panels, red billet racing pedals , Black CAMARO fuel door with lock. Chevy logo speaker covers, and Camaro logo chromed door kick panels . GM MTX subwoofer box.
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:10 PM   #4
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 2013 2LT RS Camaro
Thx guys!

I really enjoyed it as well.

The drive from Yucaipa was worth it!
Performance Upgrades: CAI Intake, VMAX Ported TB, RX Catch Can, ZL1 Dual mode NPP Exhaust, 1LE Strut Brace, SS Brembo Brakes w/ Hawk HPS Pads & Goodridge brake lines, DOT4 Motul, 1LE Suspension Upgrade, 1" Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs, Vitesse Controller.
Exterior Upgrades: Ceramic Tint 30%, Axis Allies rims 20x9/20x10, Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar G:2 Tries 285/305, GM Front Splitter, Oracle Lighted Bowtie, rk sport spoiler, ZL1 Upper Grill & Side Rockers, 14' SS Hood Vent, Custom Brake Coolers.
Audio Upgrades: Image Dynamics 10" Subwoofer w/custom leather box & Morel Speakers
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:10 AM   #5
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom1701 View Post
Thx guys!

I really enjoyed it as well.

The drive from Yucaipa was worth it!
Dan I'm happy you liked the outcome of the event. I'm glad that you made it home safe. I'll keep in touch so we can plan a track day so I can take Rodolfo.

2013 CAMARO 2SSRS 1LE Metallic Inferno Orange. Turbonetics T76 Kit, Granatellis Spark Plug Wires and Performance MAF Sensor, Wilwood Big Brake 6 Piston Kit. Eibach 1 1/2 drop lowering springs. ZL1 conversion of rear diffuser with heat shields, Side skirts and rear spoiler matter black. Original GM Transformers edition AuTobot fender logo and autobot wheel caps and autobot stiched ARM rest . Inferno Orange interior seats and dash trim panels, red billet racing pedals , Black CAMARO fuel door with lock. Chevy logo speaker covers, and Camaro logo chromed door kick panels . GM MTX subwoofer box.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #6
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
Dan I'm happy you liked the outcome of the event. I'm glad that you made it home safe. I'll keep in touch so we can plan a track day so I can take Rodolfo.
Sounds good Leo.

Looking forward to showing you my "sleeper" V6 track car!
Performance Upgrades: CAI Intake, VMAX Ported TB, RX Catch Can, ZL1 Dual mode NPP Exhaust, 1LE Strut Brace, SS Brembo Brakes w/ Hawk HPS Pads & Goodridge brake lines, DOT4 Motul, 1LE Suspension Upgrade, 1" Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs, Vitesse Controller.
Exterior Upgrades: Ceramic Tint 30%, Axis Allies rims 20x9/20x10, Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar G:2 Tries 285/305, GM Front Splitter, Oracle Lighted Bowtie, rk sport spoiler, ZL1 Upper Grill & Side Rockers, 14' SS Hood Vent, Custom Brake Coolers.
Audio Upgrades: Image Dynamics 10" Subwoofer w/custom leather box & Morel Speakers
Old 09-22-2014, 04:31 PM   #7
Kaylaleeb

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro
9.21.14 scs

scs
Attached Images

Kaylaleeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
Kaylaleeb

scs
Attached Images

Old 09-22-2014, 04:37 PM   #9
Kaylaleeb

Attached Images

Old 09-22-2014, 04:39 PM   #10
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

I post my pics again in this "aftermath" topic.
Attached Images

Old 09-22-2014, 05:01 PM   #11
Jus Dreamin

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible M6
Thanks Lio,
Great job in puling this all together.
Here is the link to get splitter washers http://www.zl1addons.com/
I got the black chrome. There is also stainless. He makes a set for for ZL1 and another for 1LE. He is on the forum and easy to work with.
Jus Dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:15 PM   #12
Bobbyrage14SS

Drives: 2014 2SS, White with black stripes
Looks like it was a good time. Too bad i couldnt make it out there with you guys,
Bobbyrage14SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:49 PM   #13
DarkwingT

Drives: 2012 SS/RS Camaro
Once a year?! .

Aww... Guess I'll have to join socal invasion!
SS/RS - Hurst shifter // 2SS door panels/dash // LS3 hood badge // black mail slot // Sequential tails // Halltech intake // BMR strut brace // Roto-Fab Engine covers // Vmax Ported Tb // gauge cluster pack // RX catch can // muffler delete // mid-dove-tail spoiler // blacked-out tail bezels
DarkwingT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #14
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!

Here is a link guys to see the pictures that were taken by the Rockstorephotos photos.

http://shop.rockstorephotos.com/p170886852

Old 09-23-2014, 07:56 PM   #15
lbrider

Drives: badass zl1
some pics i got from sunday

Super Car Sunday
Attached Images

lbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:08 PM   #16
lbrider

And one i didnt take ha

thanks rockstorephotos.com
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2014, 08:39 PM   #17
urugm21
SoCal Camaro Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingT View Post
Once a year?! .

Aww... Guess I'll have to join socal invasion!

your welcome down to the club brother!
Old 09-23-2014, 08:57 PM   #18
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: un Camaro con motor alterado.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrider View Post
Dope zl1 man.

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:32 PM   #19
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrider View Post
That is one killer picture. Also the Ones you took were amazing. And the best part is that u got all the cars.

What camera did u use?

Old 09-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #20
TommyTheCat
TEAMLFX

Drives: 2013 Camaro
I couldn't make it
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:47 PM   #21
lbrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Dope zl1 man.
Thanks brutha!!
Old 09-23-2014, 11:51 PM   #22
lbrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
That is one killer picture. Also the Ones you took were amazing. And the best part is that u got all the cars.

What camera did u use?
Thanks Lio! I used a Gopro 3+ and just a iPad mini... Good meeting all you guys bro!