Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 02:43 AM   #827
SD2011SS
 
SD2011SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS-RS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprankster View Post
New to the forum and new to the C5 just got a new 2012 1SS/RS AGM Camaro a couple of months ago. I'm over in Santee. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
welcome fellow east county lol.. where in santee?
SD2011SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #828
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprankster View Post
New to the forum and new to the C5 just got a new 2012 1SS/RS AGM Camaro a couple of months ago. I'm over in Santee. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
Nice another fellow east county camaro enthusiast. Where in Santucky are you? I'm in El Cajon by Granite Hills High School.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #829
Sprankster
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Nice another fellow east county camaro enthusiast. Where in Santucky are you? I'm in El Cajon by Granite Hills High School.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011SS View Post
welcome fellow east county lol.. where in santee?
Off of Mission Gordge Rd near the 125
Sprankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #830
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprankster View Post
Off of Mission Gordge Rd near the 125
Awesome. You should come out to RaceLegal on Friday a bunch of us will be out there.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #831
arod55
AROD55
 
arod55's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS/55 Chevy Bel Aire
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bonita, Ca. 91902
Posts: 1,719
Santee I thought it was renamed Klantee. I lived there for 14 years until my former wife told me to leave. Happiest day of my life.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #832
z28racer

 
z28racer's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 SIM 2SS/ RS Sinergy M6,GMC2500HD
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
Santee I thought it was renamed Klantee. I lived there for 14 years until my former wife told me to leave. Happiest day of my life.
Yup Klantee is right, you can tell when you are there by all the Crosses burning in the front yards and the Kids wear white sheets on Haloween.I'm in Sprung Valley.
z28racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #833
arod55
AROD55
 
arod55's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS/55 Chevy Bel Aire
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bonita, Ca. 91902
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28racer View Post
Yup Klantee is right, you can tell when you are there by all the Crosses burning in the front yards and the Kids wear white sheets on Haloween.I'm in Sprung Valley.
Very funny Tom. Had a great time last Saturday. We stopped by Dudley Bakery and got some of their awesome bread. I should have mentioned it to you guys. I had my D.D. with me.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #834
Sprankster
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Awesome. You should come out to RaceLegal on Friday a bunch of us will be out there.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.
Cool I should be able to make it out. I googled it and its at Qualcomm right?
Sprankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #835
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprankster View Post
Cool I should be able to make it out. I googled it and its at Qualcomm right?
Awesome. Yes its at Qualcomm. You just drive in the main entrance and turn right and follow the cones. We will be there at 6pm. It's $10 to spectate or $30 to race. A few of us meet up at the Staples in mission valley at 5pm to cruise in together. We reserve parking so we get to park all the camaros front and center next to the track. Look forward to meetin ya.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #836
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28racer View Post
Yup Klantee is right, you can tell when you are there by all the Crosses burning in the front yards and the Kids wear white sheets on Haloween.I'm in Sprung Valley.
your only suppose to do that on haloween....
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:55 AM   #837
SD2011SS
 
SD2011SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS-RS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 542
lol thats funny.. Dtrimpti, i think it was you i met at shell gas station that one day? nobody has that unique strip/hash paint set up that ive seen before lol.. its funny u live off granite hills i live right on greenfield up on the mountain where those houses are with the stilts lol we should do some east county meets with spankster and z28.. sound good?
SD2011SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #838
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011SS View Post
lol thats funny.. Dtrimpti, i think it was you i met at shell gas station that one day? nobody has that unique strip/hash paint set up that ive seen before lol.. its funny u live off granite hills i live right on greenfield up on the mountain where those houses are with the stilts lol we should do some east county meets with spankster and z28.. sound good?
Yea that was me lol. I'd be down to meet up. You should come come out to RaceLegal on Friday also.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #839
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5
 
Schmidty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,128
Good News: My Street Scene Lower Grille with Ducts just arrived!
Bad News: I have to remove the front bumper to install it and I hear its a bitch.

More Good News: Installing BBK Longtubes Friday (I hope) with Mr Fecher.

I hope that will make me done with mods for a while...my wallet can't take it anymore.
__________________
<-----FOR SALE

Last edited by Schmidty; 06-27-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #840
SD2011SS
 
SD2011SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS-RS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Yea that was me lol. I'd be down to meet up. You should come come out to RaceLegal on Friday also.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.
I should be able to make it we can meet with sprankster and z28 and then roll together if theyre down?
SD2011SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JIMMY JOHNSON CHEVY / SAN DIEGO / IS IT JUST ME? GB EB Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences 27 08-15-2011 10:52 AM
2011 San Diego Co. Fair: June 10 - July 4, 2011 Michael_Js California Meets and Events 4 03-21-2011 12:35 PM
San Diego: Fred's Burgers, Alpine, Saturday 12/04/2010 5pm DET MSCL California Meets and Events 10 12-05-2010 11:11 AM
San Diego: Fred's Burgers, Alpine, Saturday 11/06/2010 5pm DET MSCL California Meets and Events 25 12-02-2010 12:47 AM
San Diego International Auto Show - 1/02/10 Michael_Js California Meets and Events 158 01-04-2010 03:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.