Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 08-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
Grim Reaper SS

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro SS
FS: BI-XENON: 9008/H13 Relay Harness

I am selling this H13 relay harness because it was not needed for my setup. I took it out of the packaging but thats it. It is brand new condition, never hooked up. This harness is used for the eagle eye headlights as well as other set ups.

Details:
Wiring up a bi-xenon projector retrofit is often one of the most confusing aspects of the conversion. Make your life easy with the Morimoto HD Relay harness from TRS.

The list of features goes on and on with the Morimoto Heavy Duty wire harnesses, making them easily worth their premium over the $10 "eBay special" harness.

Positive input cable utilizes dual inline fuses to ensure the safety of your HID ballasts and bulbs.

Longer and thicker gauge wires compared to "off the shelf" harnesses that ensures your components are getting the juice they need to avoid flickering. Will fit any car and even big SUV's

The fittings for the relays and fuses are made of coated ceramic, will not corrode or crack over time.

Utilizes dual 4 pin automotive relays, so if one goes out - you're not left in the dark.

The clear Morimoto 80amp relays can easily handle 55w ballasts, have LED power indicator lights, and look cool too.

One harnesses is enough for both headlights, the outputs can power 4 HID ballasts, 2 HID ballasts and 2 Bi-xenon solenoids, or even 2 HID ballasts and 2 halogen high beam bulbs.

Integrated Diode will keep your low beams running when you go to high beam mode. The harness is designed to be plug n play!

LOOKING FOR 40 SHIPPED!!! PM ME!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:26 AM   #2
jatt5ab1soorma

Drives: Camaro 2011 LS
y is the price so low or ...care to explain lol, for a bi xenon especially?
jatt5ab1soorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Grim Reaper SS

It is just for the harness which makes the install of eagle eyes easier and allows for high beams. When I did my install I realized I didn't need it for the way I set it up.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
Grim Reaper SS

bump taking offers
Old 09-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
Grim Reaper SS

bump 35 shipped