Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
And the pre-order saga goes on and on!

I spoke to my dealer tonight with my fingers crossed hoping to hear the magic words "Your car will be built in April". Well that was not the case sad to report. I was the third to order from my dealer with 10 allocated cars. I thought my chances were good for an April build date. It has been a little hard to pin them down and get the info that I have learned here at Camaro5 but with a lot of effort I think they have been fairly honest with me. They had one car concensed for the March build dates and two concensed for the April build dates. Now with simple math I would figure that I would have been the third one since I had ordered third. Wrong assumption, I dont know who or what was bumped ahead of me but since the dealer controls the priority numbers it could be anything. I was told that I should get my car by August or early September. Man oh man was I ever so dissappointed to hear that. He did say that they did not want to promise an earlier date because they could not control the production and they did not want to dissapoint me. Wow, If they only knew how dissapointed I already am. I really thought that was the whole point in pre-ordering our cars. Now I have no choice but to wait it out and pray for a miracle. So with great envy to all that are getting their cars as promised and as expected congrats, and to all that are having the same issues or in some cases worse, my deepest regrets. For all the great people that have helped me to understand the process and all the great people from Chevy, Thanks. :bangdesk:
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,516
I'm not sure if the dealer car counts towards consensus, but if it does that may be it.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
RallyFever
Senior Member
 
RallyFever's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 749
Verify your priority number and question it if other than #3.
RallyFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
RallyFever
Senior Member
 
RallyFever's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
I'm not sure if the dealer car counts towards consensus, but if it does that may be it.
It does not.
RallyFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyFever View Post
It does not.
yeah I thought so. There may be something shady going on there.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
ravensjeff
100% Chevy & Harley Man
 
Drives: 650 HP Forged Internals-549 HP rear
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eldersburg,MD
Posts: 2,034
Sounds like they lowered your priority without telling you.
ravensjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
KJS

 
KJS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 RJT,'95&'14 Vette
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cut Throat, NY
Posts: 1,639
hang in there...

The more I read and the more I hear about the whole process one thing is becoming clearer - and that is everything changes week to week.
And unfortunately the dealers are most of the times out of the loop, have little control over what happens and can't get definitive answers as to what is happening at levels way beyond them.
And yes, some of them are .....
But I have to believe that a good number of those who ordered early, and are not part of a color or option constraint will get their cars sooner than later.
Remember as of today 3/26, we are 10 days into the build process. 10 days!
Nothing is carved in stone, everything is subject to change and once they get past the ramp up for the dealer's show room cars, things will get into more of a understandable process and cycle....
__________________
"As ye sow, so shall ye reap" - Me

Mine at sunset
KJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
!

Agree with the dealer car.....Does not count against the allocation. Now they will not verify my priority number. I really now do not have much confidence that they will or have been processed as ordered. Obviously they have not been. It just sucks pure and simple. But there is absolutely nothing that I can do. I do not want to lose my pre-order status or my msrp price. But if I come across another 2SS RS IBM with a 6 speed at msrp I would buy it and kiss my deposit goodby and not deal with them but I dont see that happening. I guess I was just too stupid when I ordered not to verify how the prority and orders would be processed......I have never ordered let alone pre-ordered a car before. And when they told my I was the third to order and even made a big deal out of it by showing me their order board in the conference room, I assumed that I would be the third built and delivered by that dealer. Duh! I guess I was an idiot.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
Riderover40
 
Riderover40's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 647
If they could build 650 to 700 cars a week 14000 will be complete by end of July, I would suggest that if parts supply is in line with build capacity that you will see your car before end of July. For sure I fell GM has underpromised what they planned so as "not " to dissapoint those who put a deposit down and you will find that GM is considering increasing the build rate. I heard directly from the osuthern Ontario district sales manager that GM was surprised by the over demand to plans that they were reconsidering. Until they are sure that parts supply and manpower are available you will not hear about incrreased production. More then likely our Oshawa plant employee members will have some idea as to final build rates very soon. Keep your hopes up man , I am extemely hopeful and I didnt even order until production started !

__________________
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #10
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
I am trying to keep my hopes up but it just gets so frustrating dealing with the crap over something that actually seems simple....Milk I really like your spring break edition.....Maybe I need to endulge til I puke too.....The calculations on the 14,000 pre-orders is all and good but that really is a misleading number. My example is just one of many that are happening. Either current orders or dealer stock TRE orders are being placed and being filled before actual pre-orders. So as an example if a dealer had 10 allocations and had 5 preorders then 5 TRE orders concensed before the preorders then maybe that 14,000 is more like 28,000 cars. Now another fact I saw was that nearly 30% of the dealers did not even participate in the preorder process. All of their allocation is unaccounted for in this math. I just have to face the fact that I am completely at the whim and will of my dealer. He has me by the short hairs on this deal.....Every day I live is a day that I learn! I will not ever make this mistake again. I guess I have been running my business for so long that I expect others to act the same. My problem is that I have to not ever assume anything. But none the less I cant wait for my car and who knows maybe the HUD and ABL and a z28 package will be available when I get it....
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #11
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
I Pledge to provide accurate 2SS order info ala RPOZ28

I will post like RPO Z28's tracking of a car that has already made it thru concensus and getting built. Mine is stuck in the process at the dealer. Hopefully, others can learn from this side of the process as well. So at this point I am pretty up to date. As so many of the Senior members as well as some of the very astute buyers have stated. GET YOUR DEAL IN WRITING.
Talk openly with your dealer about allocations, concensus and get your spot in the order process in WRITING. If you do this then unless a constraint occurs your order will go thru as production allows. If you dont want dealer stock cars placed and filled before yours. GET IT IN WRITING. I do want to point out that mine was not bumped because of a stock order according to my Dealer. My big mistake was not getting my spot in writing so if you start right you will end right. I will try to keep you all updated as this car moves through the system.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #12
ezleeinfamous
 
ezleeinfamous's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bowie, MD
Posts: 211
Just look at it as an opportunity to get your credit score up and save up a bigger down payment!!! If that helps any, I know that's what I am doing, I want the best rate on my loan!!!
ezleeinfamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #13
Edrock

 
Edrock's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jamestown, NC
Posts: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
I spoke to my dealer tonight with my fingers crossed hoping to hear the magic words "Your car will be built in April". Well that was not the case sad to report. I was the third to order from my dealer with 10 allocated cars. I thought my chances were good for an April build date. It has been a little hard to pin them down and get the info that I have learned here at Camaro5 but with a lot of effort I think they have been fairly honest with me. They had one car concensed for the March build dates and two concensed for the April build dates. Now with simple math I would figure that I would have been the third one since I had ordered third. Wrong assumption, I dont know who or what was bumped ahead of me but since the dealer controls the priority numbers it could be anything. I was told that I should get my car by August or early September. Man oh man was I ever so dissappointed to hear that. He did say that they did not want to promise an earlier date because they could not control the production and they did not want to dissapoint me. Wow, If they only knew how dissapointed I already am. I really thought that was the whole point in pre-ordering our cars. Now I have no choice but to wait it out and pray for a miracle. So with great envy to all that are getting their cars as promised and as expected congrats, and to all that are having the same issues or in some cases worse, my deepest regrets. For all the great people that have helped me to understand the process and all the great people from Chevy, Thanks. :bangdesk:
By chance, did you order a Hurst Short Throw Shifter? If so, that's why you got bumped because I think that is still on constraint along with CGM but I see you did not order CGM...Because of the constraints/cancelations, I have moved up 3 spots at my dealership.
__________________
DT Shorties, Solo hi-flow Cats, X-pipe, resonator delete, Flowmaster Super-44s, VMAX TB, Stronger MAF, C.A.I. Intake with race scoop, and JRE Tune!
WOT is my happy place!!
Edrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #14
Stingr69
'69 Owned Since '79
 
Stingr69's Avatar
 
Drives: '69 Z/28 LeMans Blue w/White
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LR AR
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Agree with the dealer car.....Does not count against the allocation. Now they will not verify my priority number. I really now do not have much confidence that they will or have been processed as ordered. Obviously they have not been. It just sucks pure and simple. But there is absolutely nothing that I can do. I do not want to lose my pre-order status or my msrp price. But if I come across another 2SS RS IBM with a 6 speed at msrp I would buy it and kiss my deposit goodby and not deal with them but I dont see that happening. I guess I was just too stupid when I ordered not to verify how the prority and orders would be processed......I have never ordered let alone pre-ordered a car before. And when they told my I was the third to order and even made a big deal out of it by showing me their order board in the conference room, I assumed that I would be the third built and delivered by that dealer. Duh! I guess I was an idiot.
You are not alone. Lots of members here are frustrated because GM does not have a 100% fair and orderly "first in - first out" ordering system for our cars. You can put a gun to the dealers head but in all honesty, if you pull the trigger - nothing is going to happen! :( You can see the frustration in the posts and the lack of new fun topics. My order (FIRST on 10/13) was pushed out for some time BUT we have had some progress with GM picking it up recently. Once you get notified that your order is moving up in the system, you will feel MUCH better. It WILL happen - They want your money so they have to build it some time. Production will ramp up and the orders will be picked up well before the end of the year. They can't take ALL YEAR to build 14,000 cars! The wait will be worth it just keep the faith. It will get here when it gets here. Relax and "enjoy" the process

-Mark.
Stingr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #15
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezleeinfamous View Post
Just look at it as an opportunity to get your credit score up and save up a bigger down payment!!! If that helps any, I know that's what I am doing, I want the best rate on my loan!!!
Yes I agree, everything happens for a reason. My credit score is already pretty high though and I have my down payment ready but I will continue to make my car payment as if I had it and let it grow even further.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:49 AM   #16
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrock View Post
By chance, did you order a Hurst Short Throw Shifter? If so, that's why you got bumped because I think that is still on constraint along with CGM but I see you did not order CGM...Because of the constraints/cancelations, I have moved up 3 spots at my dealership.
No my order is clean and constraint free. I deleted the hurst shifter in Feb to avoid that being an issue. And my color is IBM not CGM so that did not pose a problem.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #17
fdjizm
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,429
that's pretty messed up i thought the whole point of pre-ordering your car was to get it early. might as well go buy one when they get to the dealership lol august or september? wow
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:54 AM   #18
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingr69 View Post
You are not alone. Lots of members here are frustrated because GM does not have a 100% fair and orderly "first in - first out" ordering system for our cars. You can put a gun to the dealers head but in all honesty, if you pull the trigger - nothing is going to happen! :( You can see the frustration in the posts and the lack of new fun topics. My order (FIRST on 10/13) was pushed out for some time BUT we have had some progress with GM picking it up recently. Once you get notified that your order is moving up in the system, you will feel MUCH better. It WILL happen - They want your money so they have to build it some time. Production will ramp up and the orders will be picked up well before the end of the year. They can't take ALL YEAR to build 14,000 cars! The wait will be worth it just keep the faith. It will get here when it gets here. Relax and "enjoy" the process

-Mark.
Yes unfortunately its not GM in my case. All the dealers control their priority numbers and the order that they are filled. As stated earlier.....GET YOUR DEAL INCLUDING YOUR PRIORITY NUMBER AND HOW CONCENSUS WILL GET FILLED IN WRITING. This would eliminate nearly all the frustration that many of us are now going thru. Thanks guys for all the support.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:31 PM   #19
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
Wow.....I already have an update. My salesman sent a PM telling me how sorry he was to hear my news. He said he would check with the Sales Manager in a week or so to get me an update if any. He really is trying to help but it seems that not much info is given to him at this point either. I asked him to see if he could find out what my current priority number and status was. This was about 10:30 my time. We will see when and if I get that answer.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #20
carfansince73

 
carfansince73's Avatar
 
Drives: Carefully
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
He said he would check with the Sales Manager in a week or so to get me an update if any.
In a week or so?? He doesn't sound that sorry for you.

I hope things work out though.
__________________
2010 1SS RS, LS3, SIM/Black, painted rally stripes, AAC sidemarkers, Sunroof, B.A. sound sys; 20x9.5 & 20x11 SV1-C5's; Hotchkis Track Pack; Corsa catback; Kooks 1 7/8"; ADM Street; TVS2300 - 548rwhp/512rwtq
1100- 2/18/09; 3800- 6/15/09 VIN#18308; Delivered 6/29/09!!!!! I wonder if the state would allow this vanity plate---> KISSMYSS
carfansince73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #21
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
In the spirit of the great RPO Z28 I said I would report accurate information. Sure its not what I wanted to get but on a positive response he did at least take the time to send a message. Kudos for at least doing that. I am sure their are many others out their having simular issues....post em up and see if we can figure this all out together. As one customer we dont have much say but as a large group someone might notice our struggles and most importantly maybe we can help another forum member not to fall into the same traps or make the same mistakes. TALK ABOUT EXPECTATIONS, ORDERING, ALLOCATIONS, CONCENSUS AND GET IT IN WRITING!
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #22
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me
 
GothamCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NW Gotham, IL
Posts: 1,599
No offense but who is RPO Z28 ? From this posting, I'm guessing a dealer, correct?
__________________
Own- "Does it come in Black?" Exterior/ Grey Interior 2LT/RS Automatic
_____________________________________
The Batman would only drive a 2010 Camaro and buy from Camaro Scotty. 'Nuff said.

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamCamaro View Post
No offense but who is RPO Z28 ? From this posting, I'm guessing a dealer, correct?
He has been on here for ever and yes he is a dealer I believe. He started a post on here Tracking a car he calls Sienna. She is scheduled for production this week and he is losing his mind right now. It is a great and fun Thread to read through. This Thread is kind of the opposite. It shall tell the story of the customer that is well back in the process and share our stories about our relationship with our dealers and the order status far from the hours before our car is born. Check it outhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14664
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts

Last edited by 2010 SS RS; 03-26-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added thread
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #24
Liberty1
 
Liberty1's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS; 2010
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamCamaro View Post
No offense but who is RPO Z28 ? From this posting, I'm guessing a dealer, correct?
I suggest reading this thread from the beginning and you will have a good idea who RPO is.

But he's just another amazing contributor to this website with much devoted time to provide inside info that we would otherwise not have.


*Darn it, you beat me to it, 2010 SS RS!*
__________________
Ordered on 3-14-09
Current Status as of 6-19-09:DELIVERED!!!!
VIN: 2G1FK1EJ1A9113998

Meet Black Betty...
Liberty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #25
2010 SS RS

 
2010 SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty1 View Post
I suggest reading this thread from the beginning and you will have a good idea who RPO is.

But he's just another amazing contributor to this website with much devoted time to provide inside info that we would otherwise not have.


*Darn it, you beat me to it, 2010 SS RS!*
No you beat me to it....I was trying to post the thread. And you put RPO into perspective much better than I.
__________________
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.