Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #51
OrangeCruSSh
 
OrangeCruSSh's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro/2500HD Silverado
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezleeinfamous View Post
Yea I was told that the IOM SS will be at the show and then after the show is over they will begin to ask the pre order folks if they would like to purchase the car or wait for their orders to be submitted.
Yeah, I was told the same thing about the opportunity to get that Orange SS after the car show but I've waited this long so I might as well wait for what I ordered. That show is at the end of May.

Does anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area know of a dealer that is having something for the national launch day on the 6th? Or that weekend?
__________________
IOM 2SS/RS, Black Interior, 20" polished wheels
Ordered 3/16/09 Delivered 8/6/09
OrangeCruSSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:39 PM   #52
ravensjeff
100% Chevy & Harley Man
 
Drives: 650 HP Forged Internals-549 HP rear
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eldersburg,MD
Posts: 2,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCruSSh View Post
Yeah, I was told the same thing about the opportunity to get that Orange SS after the car show but I've waited this long so I might as well wait for what I ordered. That show is at the end of May.

Does anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area know of a dealer that is having something for the national launch day on the 6th? Or that weekend?
I thought Amelia said something about doing some promo's with our dealer since she's a 98Rock Chick!! Couldn't remember if it was for the launch or not.
ravensjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:32 AM   #53
Amelia98
Honorary Female Member =)
 
Amelia98's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro and a PT Cruiser
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 262
Yea Fox Chrevrolet in Timonium is doing a big launch, but I think all of the dealers are doing it. IF I get my car by May 2nd I am leaving it at the dealership for a week while I am out of the country. I know they will have a V6 and mine will be the 2SS/RS with accessories.
__________________
Amelia
Baltimore, MD
2SS/RS Rally Yellow, Black Interior, Catback, Airbox, Shorty Headers, Hurst, Grille Insert, Subwoofer, Engine Cover and 21" black Rims.

VROOM VROOM
Amelia98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #54
Grim_Reaper
 
Grim_Reaper's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Dang. Still waiting for mine to be pulled at Tate in Annapolis.
Congrats to ya'll though!
What number are you at Tate? I ordered mine on 3/13 and missed the last slot by 1 day! So that makes me #7 of 6! HAHA!
__________________

Waiting impatiently for my 2010 CGM 2SS/RS w/Blk Rally Stripes!
VIN #24170
Grim_Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #55
Grim_Reaper
 
Grim_Reaper's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Dang. Still waiting for mine to be pulled at Tate in Annapolis.
Congrats to ya'll though!
Oh yeah! How did you get them to tell you your workbench number because I cant get mine out of them?
__________________

Waiting impatiently for my 2010 CGM 2SS/RS w/Blk Rally Stripes!
VIN #24170
Grim_Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:00 AM   #56
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_Reaper View Post
What number are you at Tate? I ordered mine on 3/13 and missed the last slot by 1 day! So that makes me #7 of 6! HAHA!
Number 1, baby! Ordered 16 Nov 08.
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:02 AM   #57
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_Reaper View Post
Oh yeah! How did you get them to tell you your workbench number because I cant get mine out of them?
They printed out a workbench sheet while I was there. Don't know why they won't unless it's because it's in excess of their "first batch" production guide number.
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #58
paw29
 
Drives: 2000 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: clarksville,md
Posts: 7
Question paw29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
Hmmm....so perhaps I'm not as close as I was originally led to believe! What's your order status? I'm going to have to recheck my emails. Clint was talking about a car or two that would be arriving this week perhaps as early as tomorrow. I wonder if it was a CTF car or some other preproduction as he mentioned something about training purposes and that it would only be at the dealer for a day or two.
i order my 2ss/rs/victory red on oct 13 with deposit and was told i was no#2 .My salesman told me it would be built between april 6th and april 12th and that i should expect it by the end of the month:
paw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #59
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post
i order my 2ss/rs/victory red on oct 13 with deposit and was told i was no#2 .My salesman told me it would be built between april 6th and april 12th and that i should expect it by the end of the month:
Paw which dealership did you order from?
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #60
paw29
 
Drives: 2000 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: clarksville,md
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
Paw which dealership did you order from?
i ordered from sport chevrolet
paw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #61
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post
i ordered from sport chevrolet
So you're the one in front of me holding my order up. Ha. Seriously though...in my correspondence w/ my contact he indicated the car before mine (yours perhaps?) was @ 3400. That was over a week ago. Have you received a build date/week yet? I keep checking the VIN # thread hoping to see yours built so I can have a more educated guess as to when mine will follow suit.

If I would take the time to read and digest these posts I would've noted you already answered my build week question before I had even asked the question! Had they confirmed for you recently that you're @ 3400 or more?

Last edited by wooav8tor; 04-17-2009 at 10:06 PM.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:27 AM   #62
paw29
 
Drives: 2000 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: clarksville,md
Posts: 7
Thumbs up paw29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
So you're the one in front of me holding my order up. Ha. Seriously though...in my correspondence w/ my contact he indicated the car before mine (yours perhaps?) was @ 3400. That was over a week ago. Have you received a build date/week yet? I keep checking the VIN # thread hoping to see yours built so I can have a more educated guess as to when mine will follow suit.

If I would take the time to read and digest these posts I would've noted you already answered my build week question before I had even asked the question! Had they confirmed for you recently that you're @ 3400 or more?
no they have not confirmed that i am @3400 or more but i have ordered 6 or 7 cars from my salesman and he has been correct on all dates and info he has given me. but i will be calling him on monday just to touch base with him on the progress of my car
paw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #63
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post
no they have not confirmed that i am @3400 or more but i have ordered 6 or 7 cars from my salesman and he has been correct on all dates and info he has given me. but i will be calling him on monday just to touch base with him on the progress of my car
Cool. G'luck. I may have to fire off another email or phone call early next week myself. I've been @ 3000 since 3/21 so I'm hoping I have a build week scheduled.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #64
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
Cool. G'luck. I may have to fire off another email or phone call early next week myself. I've been @ 3000 since 3/21 so I'm hoping I have a build week scheduled.
3300 as of today. Well hopefully as of sometime last week minimally but at least there's some movement.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #65
paw29
 
Drives: 2000 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: clarksville,md
Posts: 7
Talking paw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
3300 as of today. Well hopefully as of sometime last week minimally but at least there's some movement.
my dealer confirmed that my car has been buillt and should be here by end of the month--my dealer also thinks the orange/2ss should be at the dealership in the next couple of days
paw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #66
Merica
 
Drives: Drives a 2010 SIM 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Odenton MD
Posts: 85
hello, whos car is the orange and they told me my car was being built this week
Merica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #67
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post


my dealer confirmed that my car has been buillt and should be here by end of the month--my dealer also thinks the orange/2ss should be at the dealership in the next couple of days
Congrats! Admitteddly somewhat selfishly as that means mine should be right around the corner as well. Just may have to take some time off of work and visit the dealer when the orange/2ss arrives.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #68
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merica View Post
hello, whos car is the orange and they told me my car was being built this week
It seems the orange ss is a dealer car that will be kept for their corvette show in may and then sold. Do you know what your current event status is?
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:38 PM   #69
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooav8tor View Post
It seems the orange ss is a dealer car that will be kept for their corvette show in may and then sold. Do you know what your current event status is?
Just got this email:

1st CAMARO is on the ground....Orange 2SS 6SPEED YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


May have to take a little road trip to Sport this afternoon or tomorrow.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #70
Merica
 
Drives: Drives a 2010 SIM 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Odenton MD
Posts: 85
they called me to im going to sport in 30 minutes to see it
Merica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #71
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merica View Post
they called me to im going to sport in 30 minutes to see it
Awesome....have fun. Be sure to take pics! I'd love to head up there right now myself but I think I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow afternoon/evening.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #72
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post


my dealer confirmed that my car has been buillt and should be here by end of the month--my dealer also thinks the orange/2ss should be at the dealership in the next couple of days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merica View Post
hello, whos car is the orange and they told me my car was being built this week

Any updates for either of you? Just got an email this morning that I've 'graduated' to 3400 so I'm hoping for VIN details w/in a week or so.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #73
jacsr2010ss
 
Drives: 2004 xjr jaguar(2010camaro ss)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: baltimore maryland
Posts: 26
HAS ANYBODY IN MARYLAND GOT THIER CAR YET????????? AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN POST.......INSTEAD OF JUST A REPLY.......THANK YOU
jacsr2010ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #74
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755
 
wooav8tor's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacsr2010ss View Post
HAS ANYBODY IN MARYLAND GOT THIER CAR YET????????? AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN POST.......INSTEAD OF JUST A REPLY.......THANK YOU
If you go back to the main regional page thread for Maryland there should be a new thread icon you can click on.

I too am anxious to see some Maryland Camaro's prowling the streets.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #75
cm5217
2K10 SS
 
cm5217's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SIM black stripes
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 338
I am VIN 3771 and i picked mine up today at Ourisman Chevy so i am atleast one in MD

Last edited by cm5217; 04-29-2009 at 07:54 PM.
cm5217 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you want the Z28? ChrisB Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 1616 09-04-2010 11:49 PM
2010 Camaro = Official Daytona 500 Pace Car (Ad from Dealerships) Chevyrocker Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 109 02-13-2009 04:00 AM
end of Kappa cars? The_Blur General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 18 09-04-2008 03:52 PM
Most Mind-blowing Cars in History DGthe3 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 22 08-15-2008 11:21 PM
Rear-drive cars KILLER74Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 0 08-21-2006 02:42 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.