Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: Cammed & Slammed Pace Car
Pedders Pace Car Package Installed!

Just got my car back yesterday from having the Pedders Pace Car Package Installed! Although I have not driven it extensively yet, the improvement in handling is above & beyond what I expected! Compared to stock, this is an entirely different driving experience (a waaaayyy better one). This thing is a complete beast now!

I let my wife test drive it (she had just driven it the week before). She actually got a SEG and said "wow this is like an entirely different car, the difference in the steering wheel is amazing".

Pedders was an obvious choice for me having a Pace Car, GMPP Certification was also important. I just want to thank Pete for all of his help and answering my questions along the way. ALL of my PM's to him were answered promptly and many times after "normal business hours". That alone says a lot about a company nowadays.

The install was done by Bruce @ Raymonds which is near me (fortunately). Bruce & his guys are TOP-NOTCH and well worth driving in from out of state to have the work done (if you have to). They treated my car like it was their own (especially knowing how particular/obsessive I am its cleanliness). They even kept a little longer so I would not have to drive it back home in the rain!

Pedders may not make the "cheapest" parts out there, but they are well engineered & top quality! As with most things you get what you pay for, and I did not drive away with any squeeks, rattles, or other odd noises!

I easily would recommend Pedders & Raymonds to anyone considering these upgrades. I am fully confident the same high level of support will be there "after the sale"!

I am proud to be part of the Pedders family!
Attached Images

FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:09 AM   #2
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2010 camaro
Thank you once again and welcome to the Pedders family.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:04 AM   #3
PM Designs

Drives: 2011 Camaro, 99 Silverado , 69 C-10
Very nice!
PM Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
welcome to the pedders family! wait till you lay in to it you will be simply amazed !
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
JusticePete
Rebel Leader

Drives: Camaro Justice
You are now an Official Pace Car with the same suspension bits under your car that were on track at INDY!

You could not have picked a better shop than Bruce and Raymond's Performance. Bruce has been racing for years and is a hard core car guy. Even better, he is a 5th Gen owner and enthusiast. Allow me to thank you for choosing Bruce and Pedders for your INDY PACE CAR. We appreciate your business. Welcome to the PEDDERS NATION!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
CAMARO shouldn't be allowed to come with anything less than those parts! While we have a ton of Sponsors in our Community, it's hard to deny the impact Pedders has had. Their contributions to (at least my) knowledge almost has no equal and their parts flat-out work. Seeing and hearing all the support that preceeds and follows a purchase is the most impressive thing to me.

CONGRATS' ON THE NEW MODS'!!! Your car looks great and I'm sure you're going to love it even more now
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
JusticePete
Rebel Leader

Drives: Camaro Justice
It isn't done until the paperwork is complete. The paperwork is complete.