Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Camaro Motorsports Discussions Motorsports involving Camaros - Grand-Am, Redline Time Attack, Drift Events, etc.

Old 09-02-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
SS426RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS by Berger Black/Inferno
Speed Ventures invites Camaro ROVAL 17 &18th

Speed Ventures is extending a "special" $30 off registration, for Camaro's only!! plus a free garage or free transponder!! during their Auto Club Speedway Roval (Road course/oval) for Sept. 17 &18 event. If you've been parading this track it's time to "challenge" your Camaro!! Plus the track is a pure blast to drive!! Just learn'in?? No worries!! SV has great instructors!!

Applies to ALL Camaro drivers, beginners to pros, all run groups, white to red. instructors available!!

The deal is that discount applies to pre-registration only and expires Sept. 10th!! So you gotta have it in by next Saturday.

Info and registration at www.speedventures.com As you go through their registration form you will come to a comments box, in that box indicate "Camaro Discount". additionally if you enter "Tom Ross" referral, I'll buy ya a beer!! See Ya there!!!
SS426RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
ArmoSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Is anyone going to this? I thought it would have been pretty popular among forum members, but haven't read much hype about it.
ArmoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
SS426RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS by Berger Black/Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoSS View Post
Is anyone going to this? I thought it would have been pretty popular among forum members, but haven't read much hype about it.
Hey Armo !! C'on down!! I'm signed up for Saturday the 17th!! We'll wade in amongst the 'vettes and get all the attention!! Perhaps we'll then get those gen 5 guy's and gal's out there!! Today is the Last day for the discount!! guarantee you'll never get Auto Club any cheaper!! I've been tracking with Speed Ventures off and on for about 5 years now!! Aaron runs a good event!! See Ya There!!
SS426RS is offline   Reply With Quote