Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #101
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjcsj View Post
How much are these headers???
They start at $995 shipped Scott! Thanks!

And thank you for all the wicked orders this weekend!! Let's get to work now!

Thaks guys and gals
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #102
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Awesome support on the WORLDS MOST POWERFUL HEADERS!!

Thank you guys so much!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #103
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Thank you guys for all the support on these!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #104
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]
 
Twoblindsheep's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dover AFB, DE
Posts: 1,625
hmmm you will probabaly be hearing from me soon about these! im deployed right now but i def want to see this on my car when i get back
__________________
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:31 AM   #105
ToolFan66

 
ToolFan66's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,093
I'm guessing I need (4. Full system w/cats and with mufflers ) to keep my car emission legal?

6.2L automatic.

PM me total price shipped to 80229..

Thanks!
__________________
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #106
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
hmmm you will probabaly be hearing from me soon about these! im deployed right now but i def want to see this on my car when i get back
We'll look forward to serving you sir. Godspeed Brother. :flag2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
I'm guessing I need (4. Full system w/cats and with mufflers ) to keep my car emission legal?

6.2L automatic.

PM me total price shipped to 80229..

Thanks!
PM sent sir! Thank you!

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #107
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Happy Holidays and thank you all for the attention on these incredible items!!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #108
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Thank you for taking advantage of the sales on the site on all configurations of these awesome systems.

Second to none...LG brings it.

Happy Holidays!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #109
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Blowout pricing!

Nevermind the killer website pricing....PM us today for your deal!!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #110
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Thank you all for the orders and support! Great product....killer price!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #111
Top Off
 
Top Off's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 LS3 1SS/RS Vert
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 245
So if someone purchases just the headers and cats. It will either bolt up to the factory catback or an aftermarket without any problems?
__________________
2012 1SS/RS Vert. BBK shorties, Solo cats, GHL catback

Last edited by Top Off; 01-09-2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: typo
Top Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #112
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Off View Post
So if someone purchases just the headers and cats. It will either bolt up to the factory catback or an aftermarket without any problems?
You really shouldn't have any issues, but it depends on which catback you go with.

If you want to connect to the factory exhaust you will need to probably cut the length of the cat extensions down a bit to fit a 3"-2.5" reducer.

I have the MBRP catback and it has the reducers built onto the S pipe, so I had a 2" length cut off the S Pipe and had some O2 sensor bungs welded into them as they do not have them. If you buy a cat back that is designed for aftermarket headers you shouldn't have this issue as the assume you will need to connect the rear O2 sensor somewhere.

Also note that they do not provide you with clamps when you buy just the Headers and Cats, you will need to buy two 3"x1" band clamps to clamp the cats onto the headers and two 3"x3" but band clamps to attach the cats to the cat back exhaust. But again this depends on which catback you have. I believe the CATs provided are a 3" Inside diameter so if your cat back is a 3" OD then you can slip them over the catback. My catback was a 3" ID so butt clamps it was.

If you don't already have a cat back, I'll be honest just get the entire headers and catback from LG and save yourself some trouble, it will all bolt up perfectly with not cutting or mix and matching like I did.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #113
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
You really shouldn't have any issues, but it depends on which catback you go with.

If you want to connect to the factory exhaust you will need to probably cut the length of the cat extensions down a bit to fit a 3"-2.5" reducer.

I have the MBRP catback and it has the reducers built onto the S pipe, so I had a 2" length cut off the S Pipe and had some O2 sensor bungs welded into them as they do not have them. If you buy a cat back that is designed for aftermarket headers you shouldn't have this issue as the assume you will need to connect the rear O2 sensor somewhere.

Also note that they do not provide you with clamps when you buy just the Headers and Cats, you will need to buy two 3"x1" band clamps to clamp the cats onto the headers and two 3"x3" but band clamps to attach the cats to the cat back exhaust. But again this depends on which catback you have. I believe the CATs provided are a 3" Inside diameter so if your cat back is a 3" OD then you can slip them over the catback. My catback was a 3" ID so butt clamps it was.

If you don't already have a cat back, I'll be honest just get the entire headers and catback from LG and save yourself some trouble, it will all bolt up perfectly with not cutting or mix and matching like I did.
Paul's got it perfectly correct. Thank you sir.

Let us know when you're ready.....nobody is going to beat us on price or service.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #114
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Paul's got it perfectly correct. Thank you sir.
You are welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Let us know when you're ready.....nobody is going to beat us on price or service.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #115
Top Off
 
Top Off's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 LS3 1SS/RS Vert
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 245
I can't believe I am even contemplating this. What would I need in addition to the full system for the install? Keeping in mind I have a convertible. I know a tune will be needed.
__________________
2012 1SS/RS Vert. BBK shorties, Solo cats, GHL catback
Top Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #116
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Off View Post
I can't believe I am even contemplating this. What would I need in addition to the full system for the install? Keeping in mind I have a convertible. I know a tune will be needed.
The full system? I don't believe the Convertible exhaust is any different than what would fit on the Coupe.
It comes with everything but the tune.
Gaskets, clamps, O2 extensions etc. all included.
You will need a jack and stand, a full day and some patience with the oil dipstick. Oh a buddy or two and some beer.

http://www.southwestspeed.net/produc...ro-FULL-SYSTEM
__________________

Last edited by SummoneR; 01-11-2013 at 10:05 PM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #117
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Just passing this along.

Ivan is a funny guy!
I'm not really on the payroll, but he is a good guy, and runs a solid business and I like to support those who do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Paul is now on the SWS.net Payroll.....

Completely correct. (He's done the same thing as far as LT's and Cats to a NON LG Catback....so he knows. )

Headers are going to take about 3 hours. Call it 5 with beverage consumption.

Feel free to shoot me a call or PM if you need specifics. We'll get ya taken care of.

Thank you guys for the interest in these as they are truly a great product and we help to keep them well within budget for folks.

Surprisingly there are those who just continue to sell what they think are better for way more than this system.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
I did my headers alone, and it took me about 8 hours. 3 of which were spent trying to get the dipstick back in while it was dark outside. Luckily I found a "head mounted light" and finished it in 5 min. So get a headlamp or work in a bright area. This is also where it helps to have a friend near by and fridge full beer.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #118
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Thanks for the help Paul.....appreciate the helping these folks out. Great coming from customers who have first hand experience with the product and from somebody who is out there who appreciates the good stuff!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #119
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
You are welcome!, I plan to get a video to post. I need to tighten the bolt on the x-pipe they are a little loose, so I need to do that first. I keep saying I want to make a video, but I will I promise LOL
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #120
CoyoteRiverRacing
 
Drives: 2010 Pace Car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 86
Ivan, I have a Dynomax cat-back on my 2010 SS now. I want the LG headers, Hi-flow Cats and exhaust to the axle - No mufflers.

I like my mufflers, the dyno max x-pipe and connection pipes are not very good.

Please PM a qoute.
CoyoteRiverRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #121
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteRiverRacing View Post
Ivan, I have a Dynomax cat-back on my 2010 SS now. I want the LG headers, Hi-flow Cats and exhaust to the axle - No mufflers.

I like my mufflers, the dyno max x-pipe and connection pipes are not very good.

Please PM a qoute.
PM sent. We got ya covered!

Thanks for all the support and remember, you find it cheaper, I'll beat it.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #122
Deputy 702
Zombie Hunter. . .
 
Deputy 702's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Antonio, Tx.
Posts: 109
Will this bolt up to the corsa zl1 cat back? I see that the S pipe has a section reduced to 2.5 I believe. Will I need to cut that? Or can I order an S pipe to fit without having to cut? Also pm me a price on the headers w/o cats shipped to 78017 please. Thank you!
Deputy 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #123
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy 702 View Post
Will this bolt up to the corsa zl1 cat back? I see that the S pipe has a section reduced to 2.5 I believe. Will I need to cut that? Or can I order an S pipe to fit without having to cut? Also pm me a price on the headers w/o cats shipped to 78017 please. Thank you!
PM sent and to answer out loud, yes, it will work with very minimal cutting to the s pipe.

Thank you all for the resounding support and we look forward to staying your number 1 LG Dealer in 2013!!!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #124
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Find it cheaper, we'll beat it.

Still your best source for ALL LG Motorsports Camaro items!!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #125
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 11,606
Stop the madness!!

You bought a phenominal car, now get phenominal headers for it!

LG Super Pros FTW!!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 550 Yesterday 03:16 PM
V8 Camaro Aftermarket Exhaust Video Clips Compilation tjbusa Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 470 05-06-2014 02:59 AM
Unofficial 1/4 Mile (V8) 2010+ Camaro Fast List Merc Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 250 04-01-2014 10:40 AM
Gen 5 Camaro Super Pro LG Motorsports Headers and Exhaust Anthony @ LG Motorsports V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 0 07-22-2011 03:25 PM
EXHAUST Milk 1027 Wiki 2 03-07-2010 09:20 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.