Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,704
Thumbs up ATTN: NEW Non-RS Headlights with ORACLE Halos Installed> Just $499!

We have brand new OEM direct replacement depo 2010-2011 Camaro Non-RS headlights in stock ready to install Halos!

$499*- New Headlights w/ White LED Halos Professionally Installed w/ Lifetime Warranty. NO CORE FEE!



Other Color Options:
Red: Add $10
Blue: Add $10
Amber: Add $10
Green: Add $10
Dual Color Halos: Blue/Red Red/White Blue/White: Add $45

ColorSHIFT 2.0 System w/ Controller: Add $189

Brand New Matching Complete Halo Fog Lights: $249 (any color!)

Add CHROME Turn Signal Bulbs- $39

Add Xenon Conversion Kit- $229

To place your order email jonathan@aacstyle.com or call 1(800)407-5776!
Quantities are limited so order yours before they are all gone!

*Shipping charges will apply.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Colors available:








__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
destroyerofu2
xbox360 tag
 
destroyerofu2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 inferno orange 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: elkhart indiana
Posts: 778
I would like to see a pick of them not lit up (during the day).
just to see what they look like.

does this
Brand New Matching Complete Halo Fog Lights: $249 (any color!)

come in a
ColorSHIFT 2.0 System w/ Controller

or is that extra?
and are those pre made, as in shiped to me already in the fog light?

and if we send back out lights will we get some money back?

sorry for so many questions, i just want something to do to my car while its being stored this winter.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytiger
And like destoryerofu2 said, WOT should be a moment of silence...
It's mine, like it or not. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108079
destroyerofu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyerofu2 View Post
I would like to see a pick of them not lit up (during the day).
just to see what they look like.

does this
Brand New Matching Complete Halo Fog Lights: $249 (any color!)

come in a
ColorSHIFT 2.0 System w/ Controller

or is that extra?
and are those pre made, as in shiped to me already in the fog light?

and if we send back out lights will we get some money back?

sorry for so many questions, i just want something to do to my car while its being stored this winter.
I do not have any pictures of the halos turned off that are installed on a Camaro but I hope this will give you an idea of how they look when they are off.


If you go with the ColorSHIFT halo fog lights they are $249 with the halos installed!

Unfortunately we are not doing any core exchanges on these lights.
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #6
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,704
Bump for you non-RS guys, this is a great opportunity to get halos on your Camaro!

AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #7
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,704
Bump for Qtrofablock
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'
 
FL1CK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
Posts: 3,209
Same price if I send in headlights for this? Or any cheaper? I have a spare set... and can send it the set on my car when these are installed as well...
__________________
I am not childish, you're just being a poopy head!
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rage View Post
Same price if I send in headlights for this? Or any cheaper? I have a spare set... and can send it the set on my car when these are installed as well...
We charge $169 for professional Halo Installation Labor on the Camaro. Right now turn-around is 2-3 days.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #10
serge183
 
Drives: Camaro SS black silver stripe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Scotts Hill
Posts: 30
I am tossed up between red and the red and white lights can someone post a pic of the dual red and white if they have thanks : chevy:
serge183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #11
serge183
 
Drives: Camaro SS black silver stripe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Scotts Hill
Posts: 30
and another thing if I wanted to get these professionally installed where would be the closest place I live in West TN Thanks again
serge183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by serge183 View Post
I am tossed up between red and the red and white lights can someone post a pic of the dual red and white if they have thanks : chevy:
Here is a video:



Quote:
Originally Posted by serge183 View Post
and another thing if I wanted to get these professionally installed where would be the closest place I live in West TN Thanks again
Check here: www.oraclelights.com/store_locator.html
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Bump for jcamp2914
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
mycamaroisred
 
mycamaroisred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: new jersey
Posts: 192
How much for the color shift2.0 headlights?? Pm me with info plzz thanks
mycamaroisred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #15
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycamaroisred View Post
How much for the color shift2.0 headlights?? Pm me with info plzz thanks
PM just sent!
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413

__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #17
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,563
So, since I have non-rs headlights, these would be perfect. However, Would these Halo's have to be wired to the parking lamps? If so, wouldn't that mean that the Halo's would blink with the turn signals, and hasn't that been an issue wearing the halo's out just like in the Eagle Eye headlights. Also, how can we get two halo colors to work? How would we be able to switch from each color via the drivers seat (or how would the stock headlight switch work)?

We need more people to post up picutures on how they look with just the halo's on, then both the halos and headlights on, etc.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #18
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
So, since I have non-rs headlights, these would be perfect. However, Would these Halo's have to be wired to the parking lamps? If so, wouldn't that mean that the Halo's would blink with the turn signals, and hasn't that been an issue wearing the halo's out just like in the Eagle Eye headlights. Also, how can we get two halo colors to work? How would we be able to switch from each color via the drivers seat (or how would the stock headlight switch work)?

We need more people to post up picutures on how they look with just the halo's on, then both the halos and headlights on, etc.
You can wire the halos to your parking lights and they will not blink with your turn signals; you just tap into the parking light wire and not the turn signal wire.

If you wanted to you can wire the halos to a switch or remote if you do not want them to be wired into your parking lights. When getting power from a switch or remote you can leave the halos on at shows and your halos won't "time out" when your parking lights go off.
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #19
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
You can wire the halos to your parking lights and they will not blink with your turn signals; you just tap into the parking light wire and not the turn signal wire.

If you wanted to you can wire the halos to a switch or remote if you do not want them to be wired into your parking lights. When getting power from a switch or remote you can leave the halos on at shows and your halos won't "time out" when your parking lights go off.
Excellent, thanks Jonathan. I may have to either wire the halos to the parking lamps (that's the first setting on the headlight switch correct-aka the one that turns on the sidemarkers as well???) or just get a remote like your talking about. I would LOVE to be able to control it via remote at car shows. That's my style right there.

With your $499 headlights, I know must pay extra for Dual color halos. I want blue and white. However, what else do I need to buy to be able to switch between colors (the colorshift?), and how do you switch between colors?

Thanks
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #20
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
If you want the dual color halos you can choose our Dual Channel Multifunction Remote and it will allow you to control both colors (breathe, strobe, light intensity).

__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #21
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
I just wanted to show everyone what kind of deal forum members are getting on the pre-assembled lights: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...eadlights.aspx

You can SAVE $74.40 by ordering through me when you are ready!
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #22
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,563
Thanks Jonathan. I'll have to look into these. This is interesting. So, if I do decide to go with two halo colors on these Non-RS headlights, all I need to do is buy the remote for $59 to be able to control the dual halo function and their is no need for the colorshift mechanism that you have, correct?
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #23
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thanks Jonathan. I'll have to look into these. This is interesting. So, if I do decide to go with two halo colors on these Non-RS headlights, all I need to do is buy the remote for $59 to be able to control the dual halo function and their is no need for the colorshift mechanism that you have, correct?
The dual channel multifunction remote is a little more than the single multifunction: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...ontroller.aspx

If you are only interested in having two colors than this is all you need!
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #24
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,563
Sweet stuff! Thanks again Jonathan. This looks like a great idea. Sorry for another question, but.....if I get the housing painted flat black (as it's an option on your website from the link you provided), the output of the light won't be affected will it since we are still dealing with halogen, will it? I know the chrome instead of the headlight housing reflects the light, so is it that the part that's painted flat black (therefore making light less effective)?
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #25
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Sweet stuff! Thanks again Jonathan. This looks like a great idea. Sorry for another question, but.....if I get the housing painted flat black (as it's an option on your website from the link you provided), the output of the light won't be affected will it since we are still dealing with halogen, will it? I know the chrome instead of the headlight housing reflects the light, so is it that the part that's painted flat black (therefore making light less effective)?
The painting option on the site is a mistake; if you paint the scatter shield then your light output would be drastically reduced.
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Your Own Non RS Headlights! Jonathan@AACstyle.com Exterior Parts & Accessories 32 12-30-2011 10:01 AM
Fieldgoal00 DRL harness' GB #3 NVMYSS Exterior Parts & Accessories 47 10-10-2011 12:01 PM
FS non rs headlights with Amber Halos 2SSRS@Gen5diy Exterior Parts & Accessories 9 08-07-2011 11:02 AM
Revotec headlights for non RS MattF Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 2 07-27-2011 05:24 AM
LS vs 1LT and RS halos vs eagle eyes? Synerbee Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 9 10-27-2010 11:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.