Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 03-30-2009, 04:13 PM   #51
princevj28

Drives: 2009 Chevy Cobalt LT coupe
Send a message via AIM to princevj28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
hmmmm

this has nothing to do with the 'maro, but the fact that you appreciate The Venture Bros is just freakin' awesome....
princevj28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #52
dstairs
Farewell Thor

Drives: 95 Caddy Deville Concours
Yes the more information the better! I am the Internet Sales Manager and I spend at least 30 to 45 minutes on each delivery with my customers. I want them to be hands on with all the features and try my best to make it entertaining. I will pre-program in the dealership phone number in ONSTAR and when I demonstrate how to make a call with a stored number I call the receptionist and order drinks and food like I am calling in a fast food order for pickup. One of the receptionist picked up on the enthusiasm I was trying to generate and started running out to the car with bottled water and telling the customers the pizza was on the way. But seriously any dealer that does takes your hard earn dollars should be expected to spend as much time as you need to get comfortable behind the wheel. If your salesperson knows less than you about your new Camaro, you need ask the Manager to assist them or train them, heck we have had only 4 years to prepare for this launch, I am eading every day and studying everything I can soak up on the Camaro, I think I am more excited than my customers!
dstairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #53
jtzako

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS
I couldnt tell by looking at that.. maybe I missed it.. Does it have auto-climate control or only manual fan/temp adjustments?
jtzako is offline   Reply With Quote