Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #15
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,211
very nice, congrats
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
az2ss
HMFIC
 
az2ss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1SS
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 185
very nice.. do the 45th anniversary editions have anything that sets them apart from the others?
az2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #17
njdad61
 
njdad61's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 45th Ann. 2SS Coupe, '79 Z28
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dixon, Missouri
Posts: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by az2ss View Post
very nice.. do the 45th anniversary editions have anything that sets them apart from the others?
How are you on this forum and don't know this already???


45th Anniversary package details

Launching this summer, the 45th Anniversary Special Edition commemorates both Camaro’s lineage and its 21st-century revival. Camaro fans will get their first look at the 45th Anniversary Special Edition at the Camaro5 Fest II, April 15 in Arizona. The anniversary package will be offered on Camaro’s top two trim levels (2LT and 2SS) for both coupe and convertible body styles.

The exterior signature of the 45th Anniversary Special Edition is its unique rally stripe, in red and silver, that contrasts the Carbon Flash Metallic paint. The package also includes:


  • Unique 45th Anniversary hood and deck stripes; badges located beneath the front fender emblems
  • New-design 20-inch wheels in dark silver
  • Fog lamp and taillamp bezels finished in dark silver
  • RS-style taillamp lenses
  • Standard rear spoiler and HID headlamps
  • Body-color roof molding
  • Jet Black interior with leather-trimmed seats featuring the 45th Anniversary logo
  • White instrument panel and door trim inserts with the 45th Anniversary logo on the instrument panel
  • Red, white and blue stitching on the seats, steering wheel, shift knob/boot, door armrests and console lid
  • 45th Anniversary logo on the steering wheel and sill plates.
__________________
2012 45th Anniversary Edition 2SS LS3
CFM Painted Heritage Grille, JRE Custom Tune, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Doug Thorley LT Headers w/ Catless Midpipes, Borla S-Type Catback, RotoFab CAI, ADM Race Scoop, ADM W/W Reservoir Relocation Kit, MGW Short Throw Shifter, BMR Split Drop Springs(1/4" front/1" rear), BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Toe Rods, 6000k HID Bulbs, AAC P13W Plasma LED DRLs, AAC ABL Interior Lighting Kit (Dome/Footwells/Trunk), RPI Designs Charcoal Sidemarker Covers
njdad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #18
evilive1138
 
Drives: 2012 Black 2SS RS Convertible
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 15
Very nice car. I looked long and hard at the 45th anniversary convertible before I decided to go with black/orange.
evilive1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
brandotron
I am the internets.
 
brandotron's Avatar
 
Drives: dangerously
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 12,573
AWESOME, congrats!
__________________
brandotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
faSSt
**Sold n' Sad**
 
faSSt's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 F150 Supercrew FX4 5.0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cabot AR.
Posts: 280
Awesome, Welcome to C5Family
__________________
2011 Camaro 2SS, SIM, 6M, HUD, 10% tint, black out lenses, SS emblems, TSP 304 LT's, Roto-Fab, MGW shifter, gto res, 8K BFXENON, HP Tuners, Redline Fluids. ***Sold*** Now in an 11' F150 supercrew FX4.
Still addicted to the this forum
faSSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #21
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12
 
Deke736's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Glen Carbon, IL
Posts: 3,268
Congrats! Beautiful car!
__________________
Deke736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #22
Termin8r27
 
Termin8r27's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Camaro L99 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 108
Nice!

That's at least one more in Austin that I know about.
__________________
2012 45th L99 Camaro 2SS/RS
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Termin8r27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #23
CamaroKid300
ace5.org
 
CamaroKid300's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdad61 View Post
How are you on this forum and don't know this already???


45th Anniversary package details

Launching this summer, the 45th Anniversary Special Edition commemorates both Camaro’s lineage and its 21st-century revival. Camaro fans will get their first look at the 45th Anniversary Special Edition at the Camaro5 Fest II, April 15 in Arizona. The anniversary package will be offered on Camaro’s top two trim levels (2LT and 2SS) for both coupe and convertible body styles.

The exterior signature of the 45th Anniversary Special Edition is its unique rally stripe, in red and silver, that contrasts the Carbon Flash Metallic paint. The package also includes:


  • Unique 45th Anniversary hood and deck stripes; badges located beneath the front fender emblems
  • New-design 20-inch wheels in dark silver
  • Fog lamp and taillamp bezels finished in dark silver
  • RS-style taillamp lenses
  • Standard rear spoiler and HID headlamps
  • Body-color roof molding
  • Jet Black interior with leather-trimmed seats featuring the 45th Anniversary logo
  • White instrument panel and door trim inserts with the 45th Anniversary logo on the instrument panel
  • Red, white and blue stitching on the seats, steering wheel, shift knob/boot, door armrests and console lid
  • 45th Anniversary logo on the steering wheel and sill plates.



I'm pretty sure he means "is there anything about a 45th anniversary that sets it apart from another 45th anniversary"
__________________
NightOwl RGB Halo Kit V2, Kooks 1-7/8 LT Headers, Cam Motion Cam, CAI Intake, Catless Midpipes, Borla ATAK Catback, 35% Tint, Vinyl Gill Blackouts, RX Catch Can, Devil Tail Side Stripes, Front Lip Blackout, Dual Color Bowties, Ghosted Sidemarkers,
Exhaust Video (Manifolds) Exhaust Video (Headers) White Lightning
A.C.E.5.
xxx RWHP/xxx RWTQ
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #24
deadcoder
dreamer
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT Convertible - 45th
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 8
thanks a lot everyone feeling really proud Camaro rules
deadcoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:44 PM   #25
BumbleBee3
Roll Out
 
BumbleBee3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS Transformer Edition
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 150
Awesome man! Look forward to seeing it around here. =( still waiting on my TF edition =(
__________________


BumbleBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #26
deadcoder
dreamer
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT Convertible - 45th
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
Actually you're the second one in Austin Member "Silverturtle" got the first

But Congrats on the beautiful car
Ya, I saw that post... but two possibilities in that case - He got the 2SS (if I'm not wrong, and my one is 2LT) or he might lives in not exactly in central austin (he mentioned "just south of austin")

anyway... thanks a lot
deadcoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #27
BumbleBee3
Roll Out
 
BumbleBee3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS Transformer Edition
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
Actually you're the second one in Austin Member "Silverturtle" got the first

But Congrats on the beautiful car
Silverturtle is a 2SS if I remember right so probably is the first 45th conv 2LT in ATX

deadcoder beat me to it.
__________________


BumbleBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #28
toesuf94


 
toesuf94's Avatar
 
Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 4,746
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Way to go! PURRR-D.
__________________
Cars and women are both going to give you problems...but you can pay somebody else to fix your car!
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
2012, 2lt, 45th anniversary convertable, camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
45th Anniversary Edition 2012 Camaro and New 3.6L LFX V6 Engine FenwickHockey65 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 647 03-04-2012 01:18 PM
Gran Turismo 5... No Camaro? 5thGenOwner 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 111 12-06-2011 10:06 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM
Answeres to questions I have stumbled on dieseldave24v 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 02-23-2009 06:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.