Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 09-21-2011, 02:10 AM   #1
bahrainSS

Drives: 2011 black camaro ss
hot weather CAI

Hello Comaro's

i live in Bahrain and the weather here its to hot

can you tell me which cold air intake that give more hp on wheel for the hot weather ?

thanks
bahrainSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
FTI-EDC
The stick man

Drives: 2004 GTO - C5 'vert - SRX

..... and a small shot of nitrous.

PONY WARS

FTI-EDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS CAI Inc. CAI, Cam, Tune
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahrainSS View Post
Hello Comaro's

i live in Bahrain and the weather here its to hot

can you tell me which cold air intake that give more hp on wheel for the hot weather ?

thanks
I would have to say that our system is exactly what you are looking for. Our design features an insulated air box as well as intake tubes that are ceramic coated inside and out for added thermal protection. What this will do is ensure that we are taking in the coolest air possible and then keeping it as cool as possible as the air travels through our system. Generally, our system can keep intake air within 2 degrees of ambient air. We do a lot of IAT testing as well as thermal imaging to ensure our methods are getting you the highest gains possible. Here is a little more about our product:

: Tig welded aluminum air box (high luster finish reflects radiant heat)

: Insulated air box (this adding another layer of thermal (convection) protection)

: Aluminum lid with stainless steel ¼ turn fasteners (fast filter removal)

: Viewing window for fast easy filter inspection.

: High Luster ceramic coated intake tube (coated inside and out, yet another layer of thermal protection)

: Smooth bore (88.9 mm) intake tube construction (this minimizes bends and restrictions within the system)

: 8” V-stack air filter with built in velocity stack (helps reduce turbulence for truer MAF reading)

: 8 layer air filter (maximizing filtration for prolonged engine life

: LIFETIME WARRANTY

We have sold thousands of intakes, have thousands of happy customers, and incorporate design features that make our system a true Cold Air Intake. We see great #’s on the Dyno as well as the track, and can keep our intake temps within 2 degrees of ambient air due to our design features.

Check out these links as well:

Testimonials Video - http://www.coldairinductions.com/testimonials

3D Filter Video - http://www.coldairinductions.com/air-filters/filters-in-action/

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help!!