Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

View Poll Results: Will you MOD your ZL1 other than window tint in anyway?
NO! NO MODS FOR ME! 36 33.64%
YES! I PLAN ON PUTTING SOME MODS ON MINE! 71 66.36%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
1BADZL1
THE CAMARO KING
 
1BADZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 on order #PZSD7S
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Out Somewhere Driving My 'BADZL1'
Posts: 2,290
Question POLL: ZL1 MODS YES OR NO

Other than maybe window tint who on here plan on keeping theyre ZL1 at least 98% stock? I have looked, and toyed, and looked again.
I am going to be more than happy just to keep my ZL1 factory fresh.
Other than maybe window tint and a windshield tint strip or "CHEVROLET" across the windshield and a CAMARO5 sticker on both rear windows, thats it for me folks. No MODS per say. The stickers can come off easily at anytime so they don't count as really mods to me. When I say mods I am referring to hard core mods...
Grills, cams, wheels, CAI, headers, shifters, on the like....
NO MODS for me. If you see me putting one of these items on my car or even thinking about it...call me on it.
__________________
2012 Camaro ZL1 Car Name: Bruce
ZL1, LSA, MN6/MG9, DSX, RTQ, VR,
Current Status:
2030
1000 Initial Order 11/11/2011 Chevyland
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 11/11/2011 - PZSD7S
2000 Order accepted by GM: 12/14/2011
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 00/00/2011 - TPW 00/00/2011
3100 Sequenced: 00/00/2011
3300 Scheduled For Production:0/0/2012
3400 Broadcast: 0/0/2012
3800 Produced: 0/0/2012
4000 Available To Ship: 0/0/2012
4200 Shipped: 0/0/2012
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 0/0/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer:0/0/2012
1BADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
Arachnyd
Master of all trades
 
Arachnyd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2many2count
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West Chester, OH (near cincy)
Posts: 730
Whats the point of buying it if you dont mod it? thats my take on it. I'm going to mod the heck out of it.
__________________
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,043
Yuppers

It won't be more than a few relatively minor things. It's really going to depend on how much car we get to start with. I'll definately be making sure all the power gets to the pavement though. The best way to about 600 RWHP (safety and bang-for-the-buck) is what I'm shooting for. I think I'd like to get very close to the 10s, but don't want a cage, so I might relax my power expectations. Everything's going to have to be street-friendly and look CARB-friendly (trying to limit visible mods' to such things like pulleys and minor intake and exhaust mods' with SAFE tuning).
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
1BADZL1
THE CAMARO KING
 
1BADZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 on order #PZSD7S
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Out Somewhere Driving My 'BADZL1'
Posts: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeAmigo View Post
Whats the point of buying it if you dont mod it? thats my take on it. I'm going to mod the heck out of it.
Lots of reasons. I normally DO mod everything that I have owned. Not this one though. Honestly I have seen probably as many SS modded cars as anyone, and while they do look good in they're own right, don't get me wrong, but to me there is nothing that I myself can do to this car to make it look any better than chevy will have already done. I have put quite a bit of thought into this, and No, as it stands I won't be doing anything to it.
I am trying to look back on Iconic cars.... though its a movie car, just think about the Y82 1977 smokey and the bandit car for a moment. There is nothing that one could do to this car to make it look better than its stock trim and wheels. The car is Iconic. The IROC Z is Iconic....the original 1969 Z-28 is Iconic.... The list goes on and on, but for these "Iconic cars" there is really nothing one can do to these cars to make them look better, let alone depreciate the cars value. So with that being said, this release of the ZL1 will be no doubt one of those ICONIC cars in future history. Mine is staying in its original ICONIC trim and wheels. Again, this is for me. If you want to mod your ZL1 by all means its your car.. Go for it!....
__________________
2012 Camaro ZL1 Car Name: Bruce
ZL1, LSA, MN6/MG9, DSX, RTQ, VR,
Current Status:
2030
1000 Initial Order 11/11/2011 Chevyland
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 11/11/2011 - PZSD7S
2000 Order accepted by GM: 12/14/2011
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 00/00/2011 - TPW 00/00/2011
3100 Sequenced: 00/00/2011
3300 Scheduled For Production:0/0/2012
3400 Broadcast: 0/0/2012
3800 Produced: 0/0/2012
4000 Available To Ship: 0/0/2012
4200 Shipped: 0/0/2012
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 0/0/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer:0/0/2012
1BADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
1BADZL1
THE CAMARO KING
 
1BADZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 on order #PZSD7S
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Out Somewhere Driving My 'BADZL1'
Posts: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
trying to limit visible mods' to such things like pulleys and minor intake and exhaust mods'
Thats where it starts! I dont know. Just seems like when we start modding one then there is no end in sight especially if the cash is there. But I like the idea your doing "invisible" mods though. Keep it under the hood.
__________________
2012 Camaro ZL1 Car Name: Bruce
ZL1, LSA, MN6/MG9, DSX, RTQ, VR,
Current Status:
2030
1000 Initial Order 11/11/2011 Chevyland
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 11/11/2011 - PZSD7S
2000 Order accepted by GM: 12/14/2011
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 00/00/2011 - TPW 00/00/2011
3100 Sequenced: 00/00/2011
3300 Scheduled For Production:0/0/2012
3400 Broadcast: 0/0/2012
3800 Produced: 0/0/2012
4000 Available To Ship: 0/0/2012
4200 Shipped: 0/0/2012
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 0/0/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer:0/0/2012
1BADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
Lots of reasons. I normally DO mod everything that I have owned. Not this one though. Honestly I have seen probably as many SS modded cars as anyone, and while they do look good in they're own right, don't get me wrong, but to me there is nothing that I myself can do to this car to make it look any better than chevy will have already done. I have put quite a bit of thought into this, and No, as it stands I won't be doing anything to it.
I am trying to look back on Iconic cars.... though its a movie car, just think about the Y82 1977 smokey and the bandit car for a moment. There is nothing that one could do to this car to make it look better than its stock trim and wheels. The car is Iconic. The IROC Z is Iconic....the original 1969 Z-28 is Iconic.... The list goes on and on, but for these "Iconic cars" there is really nothing one can do to these cars to make them look better, let alone depreciate the cars value. So with that being said, this release of the ZL1 will be no doubt one of those ICONIC cars in future history. Mine is staying in its original ICONIC trim and wheels. Again, this is for me. If you want to mod your ZL1 by all means its your car.. Go for it!....
I think this response goes further into the reasoning behind the thread I believe you started yesterday with the GT350. You don't want to mod' the car, so you want the best you can get; I think I'm getting a better picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
Thats where it starts! I dont know. Just seems like when we start modding one then there is no end in sight especially if the cash is there. But I like the idea your doing "invisible" mods though. Keep it under the hood.
Yeah - good thing I'll run out of money before things get too out of hand, LOL!!! Most of my plans are just going to be making the performance foundation as functional and effective as possible. There's no doubt GM's giving us a great car (let alone the greatness it's already given us since '09), and I know I'm rarely going to be able to use the car near it's potential, so I figure grabbing the "low hanging fruit" would make the most of my money while keeping the car as reliable as I expect it will be; maybe even moreso.
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
CamaroMiami
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3, 92 Camaro RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Yuppers

I'll definitely be making sure all the power gets to the pavement though. The best way to about 600 RWHP (safety and bang-for-the-buck) is what I'm shooting for. I think I'd like to get very close to the 10s, but don't want a cage, so I might relax my power expectations. Everything's going to have to be street-friendly and look CARB-friendly (trying to limit visible mods' to such things like pulleys and minor intake and exhaust mods' with SAFE tuning).
I was thinking this also.
I'll definitely be making sure all the power gets to the pavement.
CamaroMiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #8
kudzu74
Account Suspended
 
Drives: SS 08' Trailblazer
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 251
I know everyone says they like personality, but I like BIG wheels those HAVOCs are sweet!!! I would say most likely to open up any breathing restrictions and thank God I don't live in Cali...CAI and Headers a must for sure...perhaps something with fuel injectors and spark as well...though most stuff will be cosmetic to personalize the ZL1.
kudzu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!
 
fiascoes1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: norwalk ca
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
Other than maybe window tint who on here plan on keeping theyre ZL1 at least 98% stock? I have looked, and toyed, and looked again.
I am going to be more than happy just to keep my ZL1 factory fresh.
Other than maybe window tint and a windshield tint strip or "CHEVROLET" across the windshield and a CAMARO5 sticker on both rear windows, thats it for me folks. No MODS per say. The stickers can come off easily at anytime so they don't count as really mods to me. When I say mods I am referring to hard core mods...
Grills, cams, wheels, CAI, headers, shifters, on the like....
NO MODS for me. If you see me putting one of these items on my car or even thinking about it...call me on it.
Im with you, iv'e said it on another post like this i will keep it stock other than window tint, black chevy bowties, c5 stickers on rear windows and thats all. Maybe a heritage grille who knows.
fiascoes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
1BADZL1
THE CAMARO KING
 
1BADZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 on order #PZSD7S
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Out Somewhere Driving My 'BADZL1'
Posts: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
Im with you, iv'e said it on another post like this i will keep it stock other than window tint, black chevy bowties, c5 stickers on rear windows and thats all. Maybe a heritage grille who knows.
I was going to go heritage grill too, but the stock one has grown on me.
I hated the stock grill at first. To me with even the heritage grill the car still looks "modded" to me.
I do not want anything on the outside that would make a person go..
"hey is that a real ZL1?" not that I really care.... Im sure there well be plenty of enough posers as it is. Keeping my bow ties gold.
__________________
2012 Camaro ZL1 Car Name: Bruce
ZL1, LSA, MN6/MG9, DSX, RTQ, VR,
Current Status:
2030
1000 Initial Order 11/11/2011 Chevyland
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 11/11/2011 - PZSD7S
2000 Order accepted by GM: 12/14/2011
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 00/00/2011 - TPW 00/00/2011
3100 Sequenced: 00/00/2011
3300 Scheduled For Production:0/0/2012
3400 Broadcast: 0/0/2012
3800 Produced: 0/0/2012
4000 Available To Ship: 0/0/2012
4200 Shipped: 0/0/2012
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 0/0/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer:0/0/2012
1BADZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!
 
fiascoes1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: norwalk ca
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
I was going to go heritage grill too, but the stock one has grown on me.
I hated the stock grill at first. To me with even the heritage grill the car still looks "modded" to me.
I do not want anything on the outside that would make a person go..
"hey is that a real ZL1?" not that I really care.... Im sure there well be plenty of enough posers as it is. Keeping my bow ties gold.
THAT'S WHY I SAID MAYBE STILL UNDECICED ON THE GRILL PART.
fiascoes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:37 AM   #12
kudzu74
Account Suspended
 
Drives: SS 08' Trailblazer
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 251
Talking Real Men were bowties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
Im sure there well be plenty of enough posers as it is. Keeping my bow ties gold.
Not being snobby are we?

All in good fun...
kudzu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #13
tsnow
 
tsnow's Avatar
 
Drives: 12' ZL1, AGM 6M
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 49th state
Posts: 223
Clear bra in damage prone areas, and light glass tint.
For the rest of the exterior I'm with MY68RS, the chrome wheels and stock trim have a clean, functional look.

Under the hood:
LS9 cam or similar to give it slight lope, pulley to get boost back to stock level, cold air intake, safe tune, and crankcase evac.
Undecided on exhaust change and larger/ported throttle body. Seems to be suggjusted for the CTS-V guys.
If the dual mode is worthy then I'll leave it.
Unsure on headers, long as it is 600 to the tires with the above on 90 octane I'll be happy!
Hopefully it doesn't need rear susp bushings to tame wheel hop and soft handling like the SS.
Full on Modern hot rod! Can't wait

Last edited by tsnow; 09-04-2011 at 04:12 AM.
tsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #14
Rogan
No Pain No Gain
 
Rogan's Avatar
 
Drives: Yellow 5th Gen 2SS RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SFL
Posts: 1,548
I'm looking at the z06 or used zr1 in about a little over a year. However I have to say this zl1 has totally impressed me. What itcan do stock and at the price they are planning to sell I can't help but go hmmmmmm.

If I did pull the trigger there are some mods I would do. Modify the rear to put on wider wheels/tires. Some bolt ons and whatever suspension mods to make sure its getting as much power to the ground as possible. The car would be bought for track use - but I won't go as far as put a cage on it etc. I'd still want the interior as is - except for a radio upgrade. She'd see the street occasionally on weekends and trips to local car hang out time.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS/L99 - Headers/CAI/SWAYs/CoilOvers/Tune/Steel Braided Brake Lines/Frozen Slotted Rotors

Last edited by Rogan; 09-04-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Rogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #15
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member
 
KLR ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: #708 Summit White ZL1 Del. 5/17
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pearland Tx.
Posts: 940
I am doing minor mode also. Air brush bowties and paint under the headlights and blackout the back, some Showstoppers stuff and a cold air intake. Then will probably get a retuned w/ the Cai to get rid of the skipshift and tweak the performance. This car should have everything else already and that's why I quit modding my car now.
__________________
Sometimes dreams do come true. #708
KLR ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #16
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5 & C6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 6,985
another stupid ZL1 poll, just wait until the car's orderable/in hand...
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
thespymaster


 
thespymaster's Avatar
 
Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: G4 CLASSIFIED
Posts: 4,645
I can see some exterior mods as they come available, but no performance mods until the warranty expires!
__________________
2014 C7 Stingray 3LT/Z51
2013 Camaro SS
2012 Camaro ZL1 - 850 HP
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
BiggFoot
 
BiggFoot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 711 RWHP/680 RWTQ
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 539
Oh yeah. I'm getting nasty with planned mods LOL!
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #19
Jessika
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Anything Blown
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,197
I wonder how long until we see the ZL1 with a Magnuson 2300 on it
Me thinks, not too long after they hit the streets!
Jessika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #20
BiggFoot
 
BiggFoot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 711 RWHP/680 RWTQ
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika@Magnacharger View Post
I wonder how long until we see the ZL1 with a Magnuson 2300 on it
Me thinks, not too long after they hit the streets!

Not long since you guys adapted it to fit the LSA (at least that is what I hear).
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #21
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC
 
2012ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 1,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika@Magnacharger View Post
I wonder how long until we see the ZL1 with a Magnuson 2300 on it
Me thinks, not too long after they hit the streets!
How much we talkin for the setup and is it available?
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #22
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC
 
2012ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 1,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
another stupid ZL1 poll, just wait until the car's orderable/in hand...

...what's that got to do with the question/poll?
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #23
Needs Exhaust!
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2008 XLR-V
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In my car!!
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeAmigo View Post
Whats the point of buying it if you dont mod it? thats my take on it. I'm going to mod the heck out of it.
What's the point of modding a car that you bought? Build one from the ground up. That's my take on it.
Needs Exhaust! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #24
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needs Exhaust! View Post
What's the point of modding a car that you bought? Build one from the ground up. That's my take on it.
So... you're suggesting starting with a Body in White? Or... starting with SS, because the post reads like either you're suggesting one shouldn't mod' any car, but start from square one with only the shell; or, that one should just start with SS and build from there, because, and maybe it's just me, you're implying starting with SS would be somehow different than starting with ZL1. If that's the case, why not start with the strongest foundation from the start and go from there, if the budget permits? It might be cheaper to go faster starting with SS, but are the tranny, rear, and rest of the chassis going to sustain that strength longer than similar mods' to ZL1? I would guess probably not.

Why not mod' ZL1? Full exhaust, CAI, pulleys, and some tuning are really going to wake this car up and unless one gets irresponsible, not strain it nearly as much as SS. There are lots' of ways to skin a cat.
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #25
BiggFoot
 
BiggFoot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 711 RWHP/680 RWTQ
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
So... you're suggesting starting with a Body in White? Or... starting with SS, because the post reads like either you're suggesting one shouldn't mod' any car, but start from square one with only the shell; or, that one should just start with SS and build from there, because, and maybe it's just me, you're implying starting with SS would be somehow different than starting with ZL1. If that's the case, why not start with the strongest foundation from the start and go from there, if the budget permits? It might be cheaper to go faster starting with SS, but are the tranny, rear, and rest of the chassis going to sustain that strength longer than similar mods' to ZL1? I would guess probably not.

Why not mod' ZL1? Full exhaust, CAI, pulleys, and some tuning are really going to wake this car up and unless one gets irresponsible, not strain it nearly as much as SS. There are lots' of ways to skin a cat.
+1
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Z28 or ZL1 radz28 Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics 87 06-19-2011 01:45 PM
R&T: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - First Look Tran Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 86 04-28-2011 12:25 PM
Forget the Z28...get straight to the ZL1 1_2Many Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 101 02-10-2011 12:32 PM
FBODFATHER-How does GM feel about the ZL1 nameplate? will we ever see a modern ZL1? D-Unit 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 24 07-30-2008 06:33 PM
ZL1 Camaro 94blackcamaroz28 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 57 07-10-2008 11:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.