Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
LSR Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #251
Angella
~Living the Dream~
 
Angella's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 Cobalt, 11 2SSRS Vert, 11 CBR250
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Maryland and Virginia
Posts: 405
im good with anything!! i cant wait!!
__________________
Angella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #252
Ladyblack
 
Ladyblack's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2Lt 2010
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Maniwaki (Québec)
Posts: 455
Edog ill check with my leader rickray for the lunch, arriving from Canada so be can be there late
__________________
Ladyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #253
HINEY1
TRANS4MR
 
HINEY1's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro's & Corvette's
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kingston Ontario Canada
Posts: 801
Ernie
I haven't talked with the others yet but, after a 14 hour drive, I'm sure we will all participate in the dinner buffet!

Great Idea!
__________________
HINEY1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #254
RickRay
INJACC
 
RickRay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal (South Shore)Quebec, Canada
Posts: 5,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyblack View Post
Edog ill check with my leader rickray for the lunch, arriving from Canada so be can be there late
Quote:
Originally Posted by HINEY1 View Post
Ernie
I haven't talked with the others yet but, after a 14 hour drive, I'm sure we will all participate in the dinner buffet!

Great Idea!
Depending if we eat at Summit or not....we will be arriving around 8;30 or so!!!!!
__________________
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #255
Jus1dab


 
Jus1dab's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 4,390
Sorry I wont be in the caravan. ( My job is not cooperating with me ) I will meet up with everyone in Dayton. Can't wait!
__________________
Jus1dab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #256
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,557
Send a message via MSN to edog
I appreciate everyones feedback so far. It looks like at first glance we will do the buffet. I think it is the best. It will allow us to get settled quick and start the hotel festivities sooner.
__________________
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #257
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,557
Send a message via MSN to edog
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
Depending if we eat at Summit or not....we will be arriving around 8;30 or so!!!!!
We should be there around 7 to 730ish time frame. Not to far ahead our your group. It will allow us top clear the way for you all and have fresh food when you get there.
__________________
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #258
MS3DALE

 
MS3DALE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Carmichaels,Pa.
Posts: 2,182
Lunch/Gas station brands/locations for the Uniontown stop

Figured I would put this post up for those of you coming through Uniontown for the lunch and refueling stop...

For lunch we will be eating at the Wildside,located in the mountains in Farmington,Pa.... http://www.nemacolin.com/activities/wild-side/

It will be buffet style and is $15 per person (kids 12-under $9)
It will include pizza,burgers,salad,chips,and fountain drinks!

Heres the gas stations you guys will be using....

Sunoco..http://www.gosunoco.com/locations/pa...reet-uniontown
This Sunoco is located literally right off of Rt.119/Rt.43 on the Right-hand side..it can't be missed,and is easy off/easy on the exit ramps.

Exxon..http://www.exxonmobillocator.com/hom...fb1888478aabb9
This Exxon is the one right before our dealership on the left-hand side on Rt.51,can't miss it!

Shell -Their website will not let me save and "copy and paste" the location,we will be using the one located at...
1346 CONNELLSVILLE RD.
LEMONT FURNACE,PA. 15456

Shell...http://www.shell.us/home/content/usa...tation_finder/

**There are a couple other Shell gas station locations in town that are a little closer,however their lots are small,cramped,and very tight for the number of cars we'll have,the one I listed above is the one I personally use,its a nice large lot with quite a few pumps,and they are cheaper than any of the other Shell stations in town!**

We also have a Sheetz....http://www.pennsylvaniagasprices.com...032/index.aspx
It is located right on Rt.51 on the Right-hand side about a mile before our dealership,also very hard to miss!

I will personally escort those who choose to use Shell over to that station,since its a little "out of the way",the other stations are not hard to find at all and I will explain,and give tips,to everyone how to get to them.

If anyone has any questions just let me know!

Also....If some of you guys want to let me know what brand gas you plan on using,that would help me too,that way I have an idea on whos going to what stations. Thanks!!

***EDIT...
I just realized this morning that there is a Sunoco station right across from where we will be eating lunch,so that works out even better for those of you who wish to run Sunoco.***
__________________

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'07 SILVERADO Z71 1500 Ext.Cab Z71 6.0 "VortecMAX"-GMPP CAI-CORSA-Black Bear tuned

Last edited by MS3DALE; 07-28-2012 at 09:29 PM.
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #259
mrbrans5
 
mrbrans5's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM Bahia Int. 2LT RS M6 SR BH
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by HINEY1 View Post
Ernie
I haven't talked with the others yet but, after a 14 hour drive, I'm sure we will all participate in the dinner buffet!

Great Idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
Depending if we eat at Summit or not....we will be arriving around 8;30 or so!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
I appreciate everyones feedback so far. It looks like at first glance we will do the buffet. I think it is the best. It will allow us to get settled quick and start the hotel festivities sooner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
We should be there around 7 to 730ish time frame. Not to far ahead our your group. It will allow us top clear the way for you all and have fresh food when you get there.
Great idea edog... count us in as well
__________________
mrbrans5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #260
camarorick

 
camarorick's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by HINEY1 View Post
Ernie
I haven't talked with the others yet but, after a 14 hour drive, I'm sure we will all participate in the dinner buffet!

Great Idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyblack View Post
Edog ill check with my leader rickray for the lunch, arriving from Canada so be can be there late
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
Depending if we eat at Summit or not....we will be arriving around 8;30 or so!!!!!
Great idea, but if arrival time is 8:30 pm... I think we'll need to skip the buffet line :(
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #261
xSSkier874
C5Fest IV CamaroX champ
 
xSSkier874's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 391
Send a message via AIM to xSSkier874
Just checked out on leave, no work until Aug 14th

See you guys in 6 days Also does anyone know if they sell Yuengling in OH and or IN?
__________________
delivered 10/6/09 -10 2SS/RS, sunroof, and a lot of toys!
xSSkier874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #262
Top Thrill
BOD 5/28/09 #13485
 
Top Thrill's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
Posts: 906
OK the next 5 day are going to be realy looooonnnnng.
__________________
Top Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #263
CruznSS

 
CruznSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gloucester VA
Posts: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Thrill View Post
OK the next 5 day are going to be realy looooonnnnng.
Yes , but , this vampire can switch his sleep pattern before Tuesday departure...lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
CruznSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #264
1FAST SS
 
1FAST SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 576
Probably won't make it in until 9:30 so probably will not be able to make the buffet.
__________________
2011 Camaro SS Synergy Green

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Doug Thorley Shorty Headers, JBA Hi Flow Cats, Borla S-Type Catback, o2 Sensor Extensions, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #265
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,557
Send a message via MSN to edog
Way to go DALE!!!

Thank you for getting this together. It should be a great lunch and rest from the drive. I can't wait til afterwards as we cruise through the mountains!



Quote:
Originally Posted by MS3DALE View Post
Figured I would put this post up for those of you coming through Uniontown for the lunch and refueling stop...

For lunch we will be eating at the Wildside,located in the mountains in Farmington,Pa.... http://www.nemacolin.com/activities/wild-side/

It will be buffet style and is $15 per person (kids 12-under $9)
It will include pizza,burgers,salad,chips,and fountain drinks!

Heres the gas stations you guys will be using....

Sunoco..http://www.gosunoco.com/locations/pa...reet-uniontown
This Sunoco is located literally right off of Rt.119/Rt.43 on the Right-hand side..it can't be missed,and is easy off/easy on the exit ramps.

Exxon..http://www.exxonmobillocator.com/hom...fb1888478aabb9
This Exxon is the one right before our dealership on the left-hand side on Rt.51,can't miss it!

Shell -Their website will not let me save and "copy and paste" the location,we will be using the one located at...
1346 CONNELLSVILLE RD.
LEMONT FURNACE,PA. 15456

Shell...http://www.shell.us/home/content/usa...tation_finder/

**There are a couple other Shell gas station locations in town that are a little closer,however their lots are small,cramped,and very tight for the number of cars we'll have,the one I listed above is the one I personally use,its a nice large lot with quite a few pumps,and they are cheaper than any of the other Shell stations in town!**

We also have a Sheetz....http://www.pennsylvaniagasprices.com...032/index.aspx
It is located right on Rt.51 on the Right-hand side about a mile before our dealership,also very hard to miss!

I will personally escort those who choose to use Shell over to that station,since its a little "out of the way",the other stations are not hard to find at all and I will explain,and give tips,to everyone how to get to them.

If anyone has any questions just let me know!

Also....If some of you guys want to let me know what brand gas you plan on using,that would help me too,that way I have an idea on whos going to what stations. Thanks!!
__________________
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #266
chevyluv7
chevyluv7
 
chevyluv7's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 Tahoe, 10 2SS/RS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Poquoson
Posts: 60
I'm up for the buffet to make things smoother. Also I will be trying to find BP gas stations because I get gas rewards so I can get my gas for cheaper.
__________________
SSNSTER - 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, Black, CGM Rallys, Polished 20", Ground FX,
Hurst shifter, CAI Cold air intake, MBRP T304 catback w/ square tips
chevyluv7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #267
MS3DALE

 
MS3DALE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Carmichaels,Pa.
Posts: 2,182
I'll add one other thing Ernie and I discussed....
After everyone is done refueling at their station of choice here in Uniontown,everyone will then head to the dealership where I work,we will all meet there and chill for a few minutes (some of my fellow co-workers can't wait to see everyones Camaro's!)

The name/address for the dealership is:
Centennial Chevrolet
5209 Pittsburgh Rd. (Rt.51 North)
Uniontown,Pa. 15401

And for those who wish to have it,my On-Star cell phone number is 724-710-7877

We will then head on out on our way to Pa.turnpike/hwy. 43 which will take us straight to I-70 and on the way to Dayton (Those of you who have EZ-Pass bring them,if not have a few bucks ready for two separate tolls)
__________________

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'07 SILVERADO Z71 1500 Ext.Cab Z71 6.0 "VortecMAX"-GMPP CAI-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:30 AM   #268
MS3DALE

 
MS3DALE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Carmichaels,Pa.
Posts: 2,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyluv7 View Post
I'm up for the buffet to make things smoother. Also I will be trying to find BP gas stations because I get gas rewards so I can get my gas for cheaper.
Are you coming with the group through Uniontown here? If so let me check,I "think" there might be one around here.

EDIT...Nope,it has since changed to a "BFS Foods" brand station,no BP here in town anymore.
__________________

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'07 SILVERADO Z71 1500 Ext.Cab Z71 6.0 "VortecMAX"-GMPP CAI-CORSA-Black Bear tuned

Last edited by MS3DALE; 07-28-2012 at 09:31 PM.
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #269
SilverIceman

 
SilverIceman's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 945
I might have to drive up to the hotel and meet some folks. Don't suppose there'll be any socializing in the parking lot?
__________________
Built and tuned by Cincy Speed

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #270
pbretelson
 
pbretelson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 72
Send a message via Yahoo to pbretelson
I plan to visit folks as well at the Dayton hotel. I live south of dayton

SliverIceman - what time are you heading up on Wednesday evening?
pbretelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #271
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,557
Send a message via MSN to edog
Do we have everyone who will ride with us. Hopefully any others looking to join our caravan meet up with us in Dayton!
__________________
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #272
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,557
Send a message via MSN to edog
In another thread, mantis had a great idea. For those who use Latitude, you can keep track of where a peson is throughout the trip from your phones. It can be helpful to check on locations of others.

I think its cool. Afterwards, if you want to stop using or unfriend the person it is simple to do.

Here it goes. My gmail adress is emontijo34@gmail.com. You can put it into latitude and track my location as we get closer. You can just put me into your latitude if you want to keep your info to yourself or add it to the thread here. I will get the request and approve.

Good ol technology
__________________
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #273
SilverIceman

 
SilverIceman's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbretelson View Post
I plan to visit folks as well at the Dayton hotel. I live south of dayton

SliverIceman - what time are you heading up on Wednesday evening?
If I go it'll be after they eat dinner. Just before dark would be preferred. I'll need to be getting ready myself to drive over to Indy after work on Thursday. I'm in the Kettering area.
__________________
Built and tuned by Cincy Speed

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #274
SilverIceman

 
SilverIceman's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyluv7 View Post
I'm up for the buffet to make things smoother. Also I will be trying to find BP gas stations because I get gas rewards so I can get my gas for cheaper.
Anyone that misses the buffet, there's a Skyline Chili right in front of the hotel. Holiday Inn

There's also a BP station right next to the hotel as well.
__________________
Built and tuned by Cincy Speed

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #275
smokescreen
 
smokescreen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Stafford, Va
Posts: 188
MS3DALE...I'm good with the Sunoco and/or Exxon, as long as it's 93..don't have a tune for 91...

EDOG... Good idea with the buffet..don't know how much the kids will eat, but it will be helpful..

Thanks for all of the hard work that you have put in on this...I will try to meet you at Quaker Steak this tuesday (if my car is running)...
__________________
Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.
smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro5Fest III location nomination Atti2de 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) 2717 05-30-2012 11:59 PM
July Camaro5 Mid Atlantic States gathering SicSix6 USA - Mid-Atlantic 27 07-11-2011 09:08 PM
AAA Mid Atlantic Past & Present Car Show, June 13th, 2010 - anyone going? kauffjd3 USA - Mid-Atlantic 1 06-07-2010 04:01 PM
Happy 2010 Mid Atlantic Gang thesnoopster USA - Mid-Atlantic 5 01-01-2010 10:19 PM
MID Atlantic Train Route / Time mc130j USA - Mid-Atlantic 0 09-05-2009 10:24 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.