Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Cops and Feds bust into house across from my folks

Just had a call from Pop. Several FBI agents in vests, a local cop, and several plain clothes LEOs just apparently busted into a house across the street from him.

He heard loud banging like impatient knocking on a door, over the fans and a/c in his house. He looked out the window and it looked like a donut sale across the street (hey, I have cops in my family, relax).

Then he heard really loud banging, and the cops, etc were presumably inside. Apparently this was them breaking down the door.

He lives in the house I grew up in, bedroom community in the suburbs of Boston. No idea what happened but something un-good went down
Old 08-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
Lemmy

Drives: 2010 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Just had a call from Pop. Several FBI agents in vests, a local cop, and several plain clothes LEOs just apparently busted into a house across the street from him.

He heard loud banging like impatient knocking on a door, over the fans and a/c in his house. He looked out the window and it looked like a donut sale across the street (hey, I have cops in my family, relax).

Then he heard really loud banging, and the cops, etc were presumably inside. Apparently this was them breaking down the door.

He lives in the house I grew up in, bedroom community in the suburbs of Boston. No idea what happened but something un-good went down
Odd that they would have one local cop on what sounds like a Federal operation. And if the Feds are wearing vests, why have any plain clothes LEO's? Who knows what it was about, but if the FBI is involved it must have been something fairly serious. Were any arrests made?
Lemmy is offline   Reply With Quote