Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 10-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
cfra7

Drives: Ford Explorer (Race car tow)
50% discount on tracks events (CA)

Hi,

I posted this offer in the motorsports area sometime ago. I was asked to post the same offer to the CA forum.

The offer is simple. I have never had a Gen. 5 Camaro on track with us, so in order to get one to join us, I'm offering a 50% dicount on track time for our final two events of the season:

Thunderhill - October 17th $99
Infenion - November 20th $138 (tickets limited to 10)

This is for 2.5 hours of track time.

I'm happy to announce that we do have a few who have written me and shown interest in the Infineon event. No interest in the Thunderhill event yet.

If you are still interested, please drop me a new note and I will get you started in the process.

Please send me an email at ed.kornegay@hp.com - If you have any problems with email, you can call at 916-785-8743. Please visit cfra.net before you do either.

There is a password I will provide once you are approved. I can稚 publish the password here. We have a password because this is a private club and we are careful about who attends. That痴 why in 17 years we have never had car to car contact in an HPDE session. I知 not looking to lose my perfect record.

As an aside, I thought it was only fair that I extended the same offer to the 2012 Boss 302 Forum and the new Challenger Forum. Neither forum showed much interest. No offer was made to the standard Mustang Forum as I get enough Mustangs (not that I知 anti-Mustang). I just like to see different cars on track.

Once again, I知 excited about seeing some Camaros show their stuff at Infineon. Please note we cannot accommodate any driver who has never driven on a road course before. Infineon is one of the most technical courses in the US (my personal favorite). We do welcome 1st time drivers at Thunderhill and Buttonwillow. Please note, I知 not saying that you must have driven Infineon before. I知 saying that you must have driven on some road course before. Those with less than 5 days of track time, are welcome to free instruction if you so choose.
cfra7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Chevyg1rl

Drives: Chevys
Ed - no! This was supposed to be a secret.

I gotta get back on that Infineon track and now I'm gonna have competition cause you posted for all of Norcal to see!

jk, looking forward to hooking up with your group.

~Bobbie
Old 10-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
cfra7

Drives: Ford Explorer (Race car tow)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyg1rl View Post
Ed - no! This was supposed to be a secret.

I gotta get back on that Infineon track and now I'm gonna have competition cause you posted for all of Norcal to see!

jk, looking forward to hooking up with your group.

~Bobbie
It is I looking forward to seeing you!
cfra7 is offline   Reply With Quote