Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HAVOC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Old 10-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
4SD FED

Drives: 2010 rs/ss camaro
MotorCity GumBall

Ok I know I don't really post all that often, but I need some help! Some of you might have heard of another gumball event here in Michigan this summer that just didn't go as planned. So three of us have teamed up to start MotorCity Gumball Llc, we are a not for profit company and have started the lengthy process of actualy becoming a non-profit (501c3) company. We have teamed up with "The Food Bankof Eastern Michigan" and "the world motor sports breast cancer association" to help our community. We are planning our first event which will be a family friendly outing and the West View Orchards in Washinton twp on October 29, time TBD. I would be for ever thankful to see a couple Camaro5 friends out there. We are also starting our food collection campaign that same day. Please check us out at www.Motorcitygumball.com or on our fb page http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&_rdr#!/pr...ser=1628751330
You can get information about our major event and all other smaller event thru out the year. If anyone was any ideas please let me know