Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6) Driveshafts | Differentials | Gears | Rearends | Clutch | Shifters

Old 10-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
TornadoSS
WICKDSS

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IOM LS3
Pics of SJM LL switch locations

Thought I would throw a few pics on here of the SJM Line Lock switch locations I chose since there are lots of requests on here for "Where did you mount your switches?" Install was pretty straight forward. Just take your time and don't butcher anything! I chose to hide the switches. The Arm/Disarm toggle switch is mounted near my right leg as close to the center console as possible. I then placed the "System Armed" light right next to the Momentary button inside the center console box, passenger side facing driver. I can just flip the console lid and reach the switch with my thumb. Now if the rain would just go away..... Sorry for the blurry phone pics....

Arm/Disarm Toggle Switch

Momentary Button and System Armed Light

Momentary Button and System Armed Light Active
TornadoSS is offline   Reply With Quote