Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Dynomax Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
presholt33
 
presholt33's Avatar
 
Drives: 04 gmc crew cab&2010 ss camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: trenton n.j
Posts: 375
ANYONE ORDER FROM REEDMAN-TOLL IN PA.

Was wondering if anyone has ordered their and if so have they been keeping you up yo date?
presholt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:58 AM   #2
badaSS2010
NE 1need rehab4this site?
 
Drives: Black 2SS/RS; 20" polished
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chester County, PA
Posts: 10
I didn't order specifically from Reedman-Toll, ordered from Thomas in West Chester. But no my dealership doesn't keep me up to date either, don't even return phone calls the same day! If you read a lot of the post on here, it's most likely because they are clueless and feel like an idiot calling you to say nothing.
__________________
I once had a boyfriend; we would sometimes steal his mom's 25th anniv camaro...he would never let me drive always said, "you can't handle this car"....all I have to say now is, "What are you driving B**ch?!?
badaSS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:49 AM   #3
Lovestanda
Large Member
 
Lovestanda's Avatar
 
Drives: Yugo SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 429
Smile Reedman Toll

Yes, I ordered from there on April 8th. Sales person told me to check in early June for a status update. I really don't expect to hear anything or take delivery till June or July at the earliest. As of April 8th, Reedman has 25 Camaros pre-ordered all 2 ss's according to the sales person.

PArt of the excitement is waiting for the car to come in---I hope the wait isn't too long though.

I await a an Imperial Blue 2SS with black stripes. My Son picked the colors--he's twelve and thinks the IBM is "cool." I couldn't decide on color so I let my son pick it. I'm bad a picking colors, my last Camaro was "Purple Pearl Metallic." Tha't right Purple pearl---what the hell was I thinking? Actually the color was more gray than purple but that still dosen't make it right. Had the damn think from 94 to 2008. Hello IBM!!!!

Lovestanda
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:59 AM   #4
MrGazinya

 
MrGazinya's Avatar
 
Drives: Aggressive
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southampton, PA.
Posts: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestanda View Post
Yes, I ordered from there on April 8th. Sales person told me to check in early June for a status update. I really don't expect to hear anything or take delivery till June or July at the earliest. As of April 8th, Reedman has 25 Camaros pre-ordered all 2 ss's according to the sales person.

PArt of the excitement is waiting for the car to come in---I hope the wait isn't too long though.

I await a an Imperial Blue 2SS with black stripes. My Son picked the colors--he's twelve and thinks the IBM is "cool." I couldn't decide on color so I let my son pick it. I'm bad a picking colors, my last Camaro was "Purple Pearl Metallic." Tha't right Purple pearl---what the hell was I thinking? Actually the color was more gray than purple but that still dosen't make it right. Had the damn think from 94 to 2008. Hello IBM!!!!

Lovestanda
Reedman has one built on Camaro database
http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com/
__________________
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. Powdercoated 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 472RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.


Last edited by MrGazinya; 04-15-2009 at 06:03 PM.
MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
espo19047
 
espo19047's Avatar
 
Drives: Impala
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philadelphia Suburbs
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to espo19047
We now have 34 ordered. I have a couple customers from Camaro5 and I answer all of their emails. We have been getting busier lately so sometimes I don't return the emails until I get home after work. Send me an email and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
espo19047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
Lovestanda
Large Member
 
Lovestanda's Avatar
 
Drives: Yugo SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 429
Reedmans

You are the guys that sold me a purple Camaro in 1994 LOL!!!

Diane was my sales person for the IBM 2010. She was nice and treated me well. Thanks to her!!

I know I speak for most if not all the folks waiting for thier 2010 Reedman Camaros when I say, we would appreciate any and all news about our cars as Reedmans becomes aware of that news. At least for me, I find it exciting to hear new information.

lovestanda
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
espo19047
 
espo19047's Avatar
 
Drives: Impala
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philadelphia Suburbs
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to espo19047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestanda View Post
You are the guys that sold me a purple Camaro in 1994 LOL!!!

Diane was my sales person for the IBM 2010. She was nice and treated me well. Thanks to her!!

I know I speak for most if not all the folks waiting for thier 2010 Reedman Camaros when I say, we would appreciate any and all news about our cars as Reedmans becomes aware of that news. At least for me, I find it exciting to hear new information.

lovestanda
Most of the news I get comes from here. I received my 2010 Camaro details book yesterday. Most of the content was already discussed here. This site is the place to go to be informed. My customers know I answer their emails so they email me with questions.
espo19047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaSS2010 View Post
I didn't order specifically from Reedman-Toll, ordered from Thomas in West Chester. But no my dealership doesn't keep me up to date either, don't even return phone calls the same day! If you read a lot of the post on here, it's most likely because they are clueless and feel like an idiot calling you to say nothing.
I ordered from the Media dealership and feel the same way!
We know more on here than they do! If I hear anything from the dealership, I'll let you know!
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
racingcamaro
Racing Camaro
 
Drives: 1998 and 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 17
I ordered from Jeff's D'Ambrosio Chevy in Oxford on Oct 14. The camaro has already been built #3045. We were camaro number #1 ordered from them. My salesman emails me every Thursday if the event code changes. Last Thursday when it went to produced he said give it another 2-3 weeks for delivery.
racingcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #10
Lovestanda
Large Member
 
Lovestanda's Avatar
 
Drives: Yugo SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 429
pics

racingcamaro, please post pics if it comes in soon
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #11
Lovestanda
Large Member
 
Lovestanda's Avatar
 
Drives: Yugo SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 429
1 for Reedmans???

All I see listed for Reedmans (on this site) is one yellow ss? That's it???? By the way, they haven't gotten it yet. I hope they call me when it comes in, I'd love to see it before it's delivered.


Lovestanda
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Chapman at Phila auto mall has several listed on the VIN thread,over 10 I think!
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #13
Lovestanda
Large Member
 
Lovestanda's Avatar
 
Drives: Yugo SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 429
Reedman

Anyone know if Reedman in Langhorn PA has gotten any Camaros? Love to at least see one--even from behind a velvet rope.
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #14
Lovestanda
Large Member
 
Lovestanda's Avatar
 
Drives: Yugo SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 429
Reedman Toll

My sales rep said there would be a car at Reedman's by the end of the week. Really not sure if she meant my car or a dealer car as it was in a non-specific email.??? Either way I'd be happy. Don't worry, if it's your car I will not touch it---I'll stay behind the velvet rope. If it's my car---expect pics ASAP.



L
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Camaro Order Checklist RPO_Z28 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 28 07-23-2009 08:06 AM
order being pulled = what event code #? SGOS252382 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 4 03-28-2009 01:17 PM
Answeres to questions I have stumbled on dieseldave24v 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 02-23-2009 06:56 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 12:31 AM
FAQ's Angrybird 12 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 1 10-14-2008 03:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.