Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Middle East

Middle East The Near East

Old 10-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Ajmalian

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, '11 GMC Denali
BROTHERS, HELP ME SUPERCHARGE!!!

Salam 3laikum ya Camaro brothers,

I know I have opened this chapter similarly before but now its a do or die situation. I WANT A SUPERCHARGER!! I just need you people's guidance and suggestions. Since I am from Dubai, you know what the weather is like here in the GCC. My preferred options are:

1. Whipple 2.9L
2. Kenne Bell 2.8L
3. Edelbrock E-Force TVS 2300

Now my problem is that I have two very good garages here who are giving me different opinions on different superchargers. One guy says don't go for whipple, the AFR is 11.9, it wont work well for your car. I dont know what the hell he means. He says go with Kenne bell. Second guy says Kenne Bells are too big and will burn your engine. He says go with Edelbrock. My problem with Edelbrock is that I want 550+ HP on wheel when I am done, and I know Edelbrock will give me less than that.

I am not planning to do any cams, even in the near future. The supercharger is going to be my last modification befor I retire from the world of mods. I prefer the whipple the most because then besides the kooks long tube headers and corsa cat-back, I can still keep my vararam cold air intake.

Point being, I am not the most educated person in this field and these garages are taking advantage of the fact that I don't know anything.

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!!

Waiting to hear from you all.
Ajmalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
Chillomatic

Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray SS/RS
1. Whipple 2.9L my vote what i have.
my corsa sound good till i put in cam and whipple now sounds great
till i get to 3000grand then tone changes sound more like a ricer car now after
FI. i would go borla on exhaust if want keep good deep tone. I want sell my corsa after less then 1000 miles on it.
Chillomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
dxbss

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Vert
I dont know squat about superchargers but if you go with an option which forces you to get rid of your air intake, PM me as i will likely want to buy it off you
dxbss is offline   Reply With Quote