Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
xzmk07

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Next upgrade?

I just got my vararam intake and am truly impressed with the sound it gives.. but its addicting and I want more!

I need a new mod that won't cost as alot but give exceptional hp+ gains and loudness. Im tryin not to do any welding. Any recommendations?
Old 10-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
Blacktip

Drives: 2011 1LT Silver RS package
VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body
Old 10-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
Lgndryhr
Camaro Die-Hard

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktip View Post
+1

Go here for info: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137072

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
Live in or around Memphis? Check us out on here and Facebook
Lgndryhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktip View Post
Yes what he said ^^^^ and while you're at it get the RX catchcan/oil breather cap too. That doesn't add any power per se but adds longevity to your motor. Neither really adds loudness either but both are excellent mods.

Not sure what your emissions are in NJ but if they're similar to CA's then long tubes aren't in your future. Those will definitely add loudness and power though. As far as mufflers there's a ton of examples in the exhaust sticky at the top of this section. Everyone will tell you that their exhaust is da best. I'm a fan of pretty much anything that will lose those horrid suitcases presently sitting on the butt end of your ride. If you can swing LT's, do em ASAP and go full cat back if your pocket book can swing it. Go big or go home LOL. I narrowed my search down to Corsa, ARK and SOLO. I'm pretty sure I would be happy with any of these catbacks but I went with SOLO because of their J-Pipes which cancel drone.

You could do electronic cut outs. Which makes your car louder than when you want to.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote