Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #99
The Magic Man
Now u see me..now u dont!
 
The Magic Man's Avatar
 
Drives: Blue Magic '11 IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 131
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew 2012 RS View Post
ordered today...can't wait do you know ship date ?
Have you received a ship date? I sent Paypal on 4/19 and havent received tracking
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #100
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble Bee View Post
Have you received a ship date? I sent Paypal on 4/19 and havent received tracking
Shipping Monday! MRT had a back-order but is now shipping.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 PM   #101
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
MRT V2.0 Is By Far Our Favorite 2010-2012 3.6L Exhaust System!

Order Here: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-v6...st-version-2.0

Ground Effects Package Compatible: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-v6...ersion-2.0-gfx

Made in the USA. :flag2:
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #102
Drew 2012 RS
 
Drew 2012 RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 RS CONVERTIBLE w/IOM stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: kansas city
Posts: 27
MRT 2.0

Got mine yesterday......had muffler shop install $20...glad I did cause they had to modify to make fit on convertible.....and by the way it sounds FREAKIN' AMAZING....
Drew 2012 RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #103
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew 2012 RS View Post
Got mine yesterday......had muffler shop install $20...glad I did cause they had to modify to make fit on convertible.....and by the way it sounds FREAKIN' AMAZING....
Nice! Appreciate the support! There are no disappointments with this system!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #104
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
MRT V2.0 Is By Far Our Favorite 2010-2012 3.6L Exhaust System!

Order Here: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-v6...st-version-2.0

Ground Effects Package Compatible: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-v6...ersion-2.0-gfx

Made in the USA. :flag2:
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #105
jamie
 
Drives: 2011 cyber gray 1LT
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 142
PM me a price for V2? Looking to do this as soon as I get my car back from the dealer. I am a 1/2 an hour away from MRT, so I was considering just going down there and having them do the whole install, but if the price is right, maybe I'll buy from you and do it me-self...
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #106
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
PM me a price for V2? Looking to do this as soon as I get my car back from the dealer. I am a 1/2 an hour away from MRT, so I was considering just going down there and having them do the whole install, but if the price is right, maybe I'll buy from you and do it me-self...
PM Sent!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #107
The Magic Man
Now u see me..now u dont!
 
The Magic Man's Avatar
 
Drives: Blue Magic '11 IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 131
Received MRT V2.0 Yesterday. Had the MRT V2.0 welded on this morning before coming to work. I was the first one at the shop when they opened at 8:00am. Car goes up, old cans out, V2's welded on, car car goes down, and I have enough time to get to work @ 9 (a lil late-pulled in at 9:05) Shout out to Roman and Martin over at Speedway Muffler in Rowland Heights.

First impression during the 24 mile drive to work..... I LOVE THE SOUND and cant wait to pair it with the Vararam I have on order. Thanks to all those that posted their opinion re: weld vs clamp. I knew I would love the sound and more so, that no matter what this is the exhaust for me so no sense in clamping just to have it welded later..

Shout out to Chris and Brian at Auto Agenda for great price.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #108
MediumLabowski
 
MediumLabowski's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 SIM LS3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SEPA
Posts: 217
Can i get that best price PM'd please
MediumLabowski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #109
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble Bee View Post
Received MRT V2.0 Yesterday. Had the MRT V2.0 welded on this morning before coming to work. I was the first one at the shop when they opened at 8:00am. Car goes up, old cans out, V2's welded on, car car goes down, and I have enough time to get to work @ 9 (a lil late-pulled in at 9:05) Shout out to Roman and Martin over at Speedway Muffler in Rowland Heights.

First impression during the 24 mile drive to work..... I LOVE THE SOUND and cant wait to pair it with the Vararam I have on order. Thanks to all those that posted their opinion re: weld vs clamp. I knew I would love the sound and more so, that no matter what this is the exhaust for me so no sense in clamping just to have it welded later..

Shout out to Chris and Brian at Auto Agenda for great price.
Thank you for your support!



Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumLabowski View Post
Can i get that best price PM'd please
PM Sent!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #110
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
MRT V2.0 Is By Far Our Favorite 2010-2012 3.6L Exhaust System!

Order Here: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-v6...st-version-2.0

Ground Effects Package Compatible: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-v6...ersion-2.0-gfx

Made in the USA. :flag2:
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #111
Dimitry@FairwayChevrolet
 
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 61
Best price on 2.0 gfx PM'd please
Dimitry@FairwayChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #112
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010MARO View Post
Best price on 2.0 gfx PM'd please
PM Sent!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
auto agenda, camaro axle-back, camaro mrt, mrt 2.0, mrt v2.0

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unofficial 1/4 Mile (V8) 2010+ Camaro Fast List Merc Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 250 04-01-2014 10:40 AM
2010 Camaro 6.2L headers and Exhaust systems Xplosive Performance Local Marketplace 82 01-31-2012 05:02 AM
Latest Camaro Products - March 2010 Sean@Phastek V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 26 08-04-2010 04:42 PM
2010 V6 Camaro American MRT Muscle Sound Axle Back Exhaust Version 2.0 Puttnutt24 V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment 6 01-31-2010 06:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.