Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
SoCal Swagger

Drives: RS
razzi ground effects kit 638.00 is this the best price

So far i posted this in other section and got no reply.

Best price from summit shipped to zip 92236

Want to see if are vendors can do better price wisr.

Price was v6 wit v8 rear unpainted.
SoCal Swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:18 AM   #2
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
that sounds like an awesome price, especially shipped. i might jump on that myself lol

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
Jshadow
31B MP

Drives: 2010 1SS CGM Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jshadow Send a message via Yahoo to Jshadow
wow thats a great price
Eibach Springs and Sways
Borla S-type Catback Exhaust
Stainless Power Long Tube Headers
Phantom Grille
Vmax Throttle Body
Jshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Jaime068
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS RJT
That's the lowest price I've seen....Do you have the link? The razzi kit is in my list of future mods.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
SoCal Swagger

yeah call summit racing if u go thru the site they charge u shipping and if place it via phone with a rep its 639.00 that includes the 12 or 15 handling fee.

so far this is the best i called carid and they couldnt match and beat, most sites charge a killing on ship n alone
Old 10-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #6
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: I drive the green one
do they paint it for you as well ? i have SGM
Old 10-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: I drive the green one
the price in the site says 1100 painted ?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #8
SoCal Swagger

i called and got the unpainted priced shipped. I believe i read here that some vendor was selling the painted kit for a 1000 or so.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #9
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Swagger View Post
i called and got the unpainted priced shipped. I believe i read here that some vendor was selling the painted kit for a 1000 or so.
yup i think it is rpi with their discount code
Old 10-31-2011, 03:28 AM   #10
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Swagger View Post
So far i posted this in other section and got no reply.

Best price from summit shipped to zip 92236

Want to see if are vendors can do better price wisr.

Price was v6 wit v8 rear unpainted.

I did a search for Razzi and came to a site which offered them and I was able to get them for $299, $399 painted and delivered to my door. Ordered on Monday and had them on Thursday after they told me I'd have them on Friday, one day early. Shame I couldn't have gotten them on before our dyno day we just had Saturday. They are beautiful! The company is autowingking and this was the cheapest I've been able to find anywhere. These are genuine Razzi skirts.
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:59 AM   #11
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
I don't see a autowingking..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:12 AM   #12
chozn4service
Five-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenotter View Post
I don't see a autowingking..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

As I tell everyone, Google is your friend. I did my initial search on the product and came up with Razzi.com, and this link for the online product. I then sent an email on the price and was quoted $299 and $399 shipped. I had to go for it. http://www.razzi.com/online-catalog/chevrolet/camaro/

The product is Razzi by AAC Ground Affects, not to be confused with AAC of New Orleans.

Out.
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:49 AM   #13
SemyDaCop
LocoBee in da RGV

Drives: Custom Rally Yellow 1LT
So you are sasying you bought the entire Razzi kit sides front and back for this price?????????? WOW if you did.....maybe I misunderstood. If I didnt I am placing my oder as soon as you respond.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:17 AM   #14
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemyDaCop View Post
So you are sasying you bought the entire Razzi kit sides front and back for this price?????????? WOW if you did.....maybe I misunderstood. If I didnt I am placing my oder as soon as you respond.
No he just got the side for that price
Old 12-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #15
igotswag

Drives: 2010 SS
i was searching on the board about these razzi ground effects kits, and found this thread

thought i'd call them and see what a total kit cost painted, current pricing is:

$1,345 + $100 shipping, painted to match

thought maybe someone else on here might be curious to the cost of the razzi ground effects kit
Old 12-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #16
chozn4service
Five-O

I just finished up my kit. I got the front lip for $349 painted and delivered. All In all I was under that price if you look at my previous post on the side skirts. I went with RK Sport on the rear quarters as I didn't care to replace my rear diffuser since I have the SS painted to match diffuser.

I'm happy with my look and how it came together, especially with another kit to finish it off. The paint is dead on. The front lip has me 4" from the ground. It looks radical and mean but I have to get boards into the driveway of the new place I moved to. A guy down the street has the same issue and he's not lowered so its just the way these gutter type curbs were laid in this new subdivision.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #17
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Boosted, Cammed, Bagged, Dipped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
I just finished up my kit. I got the front lip for $349 painted and delivered. All In all I was under that price if you look at my previous post on the side skirts. I went with RK Sport on the rear quarters as I didn't care to replace my rear diffuser since I have the SS painted to match diffuser.

I'm happy with my look and how it came together, especially with another kit to finish it off. The paint is dead on. The front lip has me 4" from the ground. It looks radical and mean but I have to get boards into the driveway of the new place I moved to. A guy down the street has the same issue and he's not lowered so its just the way these gutter type curbs were laid in this new subdivision.
Car is looking great... I think the Razzi Kit is in my future...
Old 12-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #18
chozn4service
Five-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
Car is looking great... I think the Razzi Kit is in my future...
Thanks AngelSpeedFreak! I looked at a lot of kits and wasn't going to do one and if I did, I was really leaning toward GM but the cost for OEM was way too much and I wanted it to look like it had a kit but in a way that it should have come from factory for this car design. I'm really happy with it! Bear in mind that I only have Razzi front lip and side skirts and the Razzi rear is an entire rear diffuser (which I didn't like) and side pieces all in one. Good luck with it!