Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Kraft Werks
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Old 04-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #101
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
thank you very much!

looking like I maaaaay make it to the rodgers event on the 12th... we are hoping to be fully tuned by then....

ALSO.... got a new grill delivered today.... and i am having a special badge made for the front that a few of you from detroit may take a liking to!
(pics to come after the template is made)

Also... about these pics down in detroit... i cannot wait.

but I want to invite you all up to my lake... near traverse city... for a cruise some time... maybe late august early september. We have some great roads up here. will make some fantastic shots
EMCC does a fall tour de' Michigan through the TC area, Mackinaw, etc. I'd love an opportunity to cruise that area with you and do some photos!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #102
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroPhotos View Post
EMCC does a fall tour de' Michigan through the TC area, Mackinaw, etc. I'd love an opportunity to cruise that area with you and do some photos!
that would be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Congrats on the COTW.

Looking forward to having you down here near Detroit for a photo shoot. Maybe if you make it to Rodgers on the 12th we can plan on a photo shoot in the late afternoon.

As for coming up your way, I would love to for a weekend with my wife. Get a few Camaro's to go around and enjoy the scenery. WE usually do a weekend away in Oct. for our anniversary, so maybe I just move the timeframe up a little.
any time!
the first show... lets make plans
Old 04-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #103
GreyMare SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
Hey Kyle, Congrats from all of us at D5GCC on COTW... I usually do a wine tasting tour of your area in the fall... Maybe we could make it a club thing... I'm sure plenty of the others in the club would be down for that... AND I would also like to get in on the Shootin in the D event if one comes together...
Old 04-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #104
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMare SS View Post
Hey Kyle, Congrats from all of us at D5GCC on COTW... I usually do a wine tasting tour of your area in the fall... Maybe we could make it a club thing... I'm sure plenty of the others in the club would be down for that... AND I would also like to get in on the Shootin in the D event if one comes together...
for sure... i am a wine tasting son of a bitch.

also... PM sent on your lower grill..........sic
Old 04-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #105
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Sounds like it is time to figure out when we can do a photo shoot in Detroit and a weekend at TC. Thanks everyone.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #106
GreyMare SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
for sure... i am a wine tasting son of a bitch.

also... PM sent on your lower grill..........sic
PM received... reply sent(i hope)... check back on this thread to confirm... Hope to see you at the Rodger's show in May...
Old 04-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #107
GreyMare SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Sounds like it is time to figure out when we can do a photo shoot in Detroit and a weekend at TC. Thanks everyone.
A weekend in TC is a great idea for a club road trip... we should see if others in the club would be down for it as a end of the season blowout...
We could even call the wineries ahead of time to arrange parking... even if we have some of the club in for the outing... it would be epic...
Old 04-25-2012, 05:31 AM   #108
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Drives: 11 2SS/RS IOM Vert
That's something I think we may leave the newborn with the grandparents for a weekend for as long as it is like in August-October time frame. I could maybe be twisted to stretch to early November.

Daily Driver: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT/RS - SIM, Manual 6Speed also! Thanks to BeckyD!
Ph4r is offline   Reply With Quote