Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
AND1

Drives: TBA
Buying direct from chevy plant

I was wondering can I buy directly from the chevy plant in canada?
AND1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
Depends on how much Molson you have...
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
AND1

LOL,, So how much would that be???
Old 10-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #4
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AND1 View Post
I was wondering can I buy directly from the chevy plant in canada?
No. You can't buy direct from any plant. You buy from a dealer... You can take delivery of a Corvette at the Corvette museum across the street from the factory but you still buy it from a dealer. To my knowledge that is the only car you can do that with. I suppose if you were Rick Hendrick or Jay Leno you could... but if you were, you wouldn't need to ask how much
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #5
AND1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
No. You can't buy direct from any plant. You buy from a dealer... You can take delivery of a Corvette at the Corvette museum across the street from the factory but to my knowledge that is the only car you can do that with. I suppose if you were Rick Hendrick or Jay Leno you could... but if you were, you wouldn't need to ask how much
Maybe if I win the Floridfa power ball tonight I will show up there and buy one.. LOL... I had a friend buy a dodge challenger from factory. Maybe cause his buddy works there?
Old 10-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Vettes get all the goodies. If you have the cash you can go and help build your own motor to go in your new car.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
jasonsk287

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
No. You can't buy direct from any plant. You buy from a dealer... You can take delivery of a Corvette at the Corvette museum across the street from the factory but you still buy it from a dealer. To my knowledge that is the only car you can do that with. I suppose if you were Rick Hendrick or Jay Leno you could... but if you were, you wouldn't need to ask how much
This. The US has specific laws in place requiring customers to buy cars from dealerships. The Vette has a "factory delivery option" where you can partially help build your new Vette and take delivery at the factory in Bowling Green, KY. But the purchase still has to be made through a dealer.