Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Old 10-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
jmart53

Drives: 2012 Cruze LTZ RS
Late Model Throttle - Waukesha WI

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give a link to my build thread to show my newly tuned SS from LMT in WI. I know I searched around for awhile to find a reasonable shop and good prices for a tune. There is not much in the Madison, WI area for muscle cars so for anyone looking for a WI or another Great Lakes choice in shops here you go.

Even though it's only been 3-4 days, I have been very happy with the results. LMT specializes in GM cars and trucks so I trusted they had some experience in the Camaro area haha

All the mods were installed by myself and a friend a couple weeks back and I went to get tuned there after hearing good things about them. My one buddy currently has a TBSS getting a 404 engine put in by them since his LS2 blew. I had a great experience there with Jeff the owner and Jesse the tuner.

Check out my build thread here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147957