Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Tecca
.
 
Drives: ...
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 1,363
Just Placed my Order

Well a week ago there was no one that I could find that would take my order. Then all of a sudden everyone was calling stating they would accept my order. Out of 14 dealers that I originally contacted here in Colorado there were only three that were professional and didn't want to screw me over. They were Spradley Chevrolet, Burt Chevrolet, and Purifoy Chevrolet. I won't even discuss the bad ones. Although Burt and Purifoy were knowledgeable and friendly I decided to go with Spradley.

The reason being is they are only 6 miles from my house plus I went to high school with the salesman. Thanks to all the knowledge and great group of people from this forum I knew exactly what I wanted except for the paint color a big family feud over this one "Happy Easter".

So I went in and it didn't take more than 15 minutes to get it ordered. They gave me MRSP, signed contract that locked in the price as of 4/11/09, can get any sale/promotion that is going on at time of pickup, and the big one no decals or badging will be put on the car for a measly $1000 deposit.

I ordered:

2LT/RS
Black
Inferno Orange Interior
Orange Racing Stripes
Auto Tranny
Midnight RS Wheels

They only thing I am unsure of is that they said it would be a July delivery. I really wasn't expecting that I would recieve it that early, if it does I would be ecstatic but if not I won't hold it to them.

They are still taking orders, so those in Colorado that are looking Spradley Chevrolet in Pueblo, ask for John Grove the Salesman or Rick McLey the GM.
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green
 
GrnMchin's Avatar
 
Drives: 67 Nova SS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 2,546
Congrats and Welcome.
GrnMchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
jeffny09


 
jeffny09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: new york
Posts: 5,715
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
welcome to the site amd congrats
__________________
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

jeffny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
HeldonSS
#15519
 
HeldonSS's Avatar
 
Drives: GM all the way!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chaffee, MO
Posts: 256
Congrats....and the way it has been going ....you'll probably have a car pulled before some of us that ordered on Oct 13th. lol
__________________
2010 Camaro SS-LS3 #15519
2002 Camaro 35th ann. 6spd
1997 Camaro 30th ann. Z conv.
1968 Camaro RS/SS 396/375 HP Super Chevy R/u
1967 Camaro RS conv.
1967 Chevy II Super Chevy Winner
1966 Chevelle SS 396/360 HP
1970 GMC Sierra Grande 1 Prior owner
1972 C-10 454, 2-4's Super Chevy Winner
1990 454 SS 26,000 miles
1991 GMC Syclone #170 of 2998
2007 Chevy Suburban 2009 Silverado 2500 HD
HeldonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
Swerve
 
Swerve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2Lt Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Miami, Fl
Posts: 16
DUDE thats what i'm talking about congratulationsmy friend.
__________________
I Wanna Go Fast
Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
RottNCrzy
 
RottNCrzy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Black/White S
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sussex County NJ
Posts: 146
New to group Hello All I live in NJ and I placed my order on 3-7-2009 Still have no answer on when I will see it they keep telling me May or June.
Orderd 2SS/RS Blk/Blk/White Stripes paid MSRP and have a order comformation on the price. anyone need a good dealer in NJ contact me I'm not sure what there allocation is but they are Honest
RottNCrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,369
Congrats!! Welcome to the forum.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
Teleplayer
 
Drives: 92 Bonnie SSEI - 2010 GT Soon
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 268
Excellent !! From what I am hearing you will be pleased with the V6
__________________

1992 SSEI Supercharged 177k miles. 2010 GT coming soon.
Teleplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:33 PM   #9
DanielleAnne
 
DanielleAnne's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro, 75 Stingray
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx View Post
Well a week ago there was no one that I could find that would take my order. Then all of a sudden everyone was calling stating they would accept my order. Out of 14 dealers that I originally contacted here in Colorado there were only three that were professional and didn't want to screw me over. They were Spradley Chevrolet, Burt Chevrolet, and Purifoy Chevrolet. I won't even discuss the bad ones. Although Burt and Purifoy were knowledgeable and friendly I decided to go with Spradley.

The reason being is they are only 6 miles from my house plus I went to high school with the salesman. Thanks to all the knowledge and great group of people from this forum I knew exactly what I wanted except for the paint color a big family feud over this one "Happy Easter".

So I went in and it didn't take more than 15 minutes to get it ordered. They gave me MRSP, signed contract that locked in the price as of 4/11/09, can get any sale/promotion that is going on at time of pickup, and the big one no decals or badging will be put on the car for a measly $1000 deposit.

I ordered:

2LT/RS
Black
Inferno Orange Interior
Orange Racing Stripes
Auto Tranny
Midnight RS Wheels

They only thing I am unsure of is that they said it would be a July delivery. I really wasn't expecting that I would recieve it that early, if it does I would be ecstatic but if not I won't hold it to them.

They are still taking orders, so those in Colorado that are looking Spradley Chevrolet in Pueblo, ask for John Grove the Salesman or Rick McLey the GM.

Score dude, and welcome from another Coloradoan I was reading this before I looked where your from and was like hey....I know those places lol
__________________
2SS/RS Inferno on Inferno
DanielleAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #10
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper
 
tjbusa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lexington,SC
Posts: 3,170
Welcome to the site and now you will be glued to camaro5 for the latest info like the rest of us.
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #11
Eddy9
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 136
Congrats my new Camaro Brother!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard!!

Eddie
Eddy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #12
Tecca
.
 
Drives: ...
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleplayer View Post
Excellent !! From what I am hearing you will be pleased with the V6

I don't why but I was set on the V6 from the beginning, the real plus my insurance company is giving a discount on fuel efficient cars anything over 27mpg get a 5% discount plus another 15% with On Star. Plus I have two other cars I have that I have and couldn't justify the extra cost.

I am looking at it like this "V6 or V8 who cares it is a Camaro"

Hey DanielleAnne nice to hear from another Colorado Homey, I'll keep you updated on any Camaro sightings down South


tjbusa I think glued isn't the right word I am addicted.



I just hope I get my Garage built in time
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #13
Kwaz1335
The Kwaz
 
Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 261
Send a message via AIM to Kwaz1335
Congrats dude I officially ordered on Friday the 13th of 09..Am I worried? absolutely not
Kwaz1335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #14
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"
 
AG454's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Sonic,'10 Camaro LSX454,'91 Z71
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Greeley Colorado
Posts: 581
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx View Post
I don't why but I was set on the V6 from the beginning, the real plus my insurance company is giving a discount on fuel efficient cars anything over 27mpg get a 5% discount plus another 15% with On Star. Plus I have two other cars I have that I have and couldn't justify the extra cost.

I am looking at it like this "V6 or V8 who cares it is a Camaro"

Hey DanielleAnne nice to hear from another Colorado Homey, I'll keep you updated on any Camaro sightings down South


tjbusa I think glued isn't the right word I am addicted.



I just hope I get my Garage built in time

Glad you found a good dealer, and close to you. Good luck!
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Camaro Order Checklist RPO_Z28 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 28 07-23-2009 08:06 AM
order being pulled = what event code #? SGOS252382 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 4 03-28-2009 01:17 PM
Answeres to questions I have stumbled on dieseldave24v 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 02-23-2009 06:56 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 12:31 AM
FAQ's Angrybird 12 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 1 10-14-2008 03:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.