Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vitesse Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 11-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Rawcamaro

Drives: 2012 camaro in my dreams
car detailing in windermere and surrounding areas

So... I am 17 and I asked my parents after years of constant plead, if they would buy me the camaro I want. they said once I make half the money to pay for the car, they would sign for it and continue to make the remaining portion of the payments every month as long as I kept working and paying for it. I live in Windermere FL and use snow foam to clean car so if you are anywhere close to me and would like your car washed by someone that loves it as much as you do, feel free to contact me via pm or visit my website listed below

www.auto-cleanz.webs.com

Rawcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
CamaroLover21
South Florida Camaro5

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT Camaro
Send a message via AIM to CamaroLover21
wow wish i lived closer and you could wash it lol
Old 11-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
It says you drive a piece of crap... I hope that means that Lexus is a customer of yours or your parents lol

and Holy damn, how much soap do you go through with that foamer?
Performance: 439 RWHP A6: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, FTI Converter, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
Appearance:Smoked side markers and black bowties. Blk / Blue Carbon Fiber interior trim.

Next in order: F14s, 3.70 gears, DSS Axles, End links/Toe rods/trailing arms, Ported heads, S/C.

1100 7/02 Ordered
3800 8/09 Order produced
4200 8/13 Shipped
6000 8/24 HOME!
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
Rawcamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
It says you drive a piece of crap... I hope that means that Lexus is a customer of yours or your parents lol

and Holy damn, how much soap do you go through with that foamer?
Ya, the Lexus is my mom's. I drive a white Toyota Camry XLE which i guess isn't too bad of a car but it is not something I really like.believe it or not, i only go through about 8 fl oz of soap per car. The soap that I use is a really high grade soap that is meant to produce a lot of foam and runs about 25 dollars per gallon shipped from California. the pressure washer I use only puts out about 2.5 gallons per minute so its not like I am wasting too much water either.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #5
Rawcamaro

just so you guys, if you would like to meet up and talk, I will be attending the Car Cruise-in at Hagan O'Reilys in Winter Garden on Saturday. the thread about the event is right above this one so check it out and let me know if you are going