Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Camaro Motorsports Discussions Motorsports involving Camaros - Grand-Am, Redline Time Attack, Drift Events, etc.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
NMCA_Nitro_Nick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS AT (rental :( )
COPO Camaro - NEW, DETAILED video interview with COPO Program Director

You've all been wondering about what's really in store for the COPO Camaro - sure, lots of other media outlets have talked about it, but trust me, noone got into the nitty-gritty details of this car like we did. I watched the other media outlets shoot their pieces.

Join me for an interview with Robin Wright, the COPO Camaro Concept program director - really, the man to talk to for all things regarding the COPO, as he walks us through nearly every nook and cranny of the COPO. We go under the hood, under the car (front and rear), into the interior and yes, even into the trunk to show you all the goodies that go into the car GM hopes will best the FR500C and Challenger Drag Pak.

Watch the full video on youtube here:
http://youtu.be/jKh4ImAgoIs

I hope you guys enjoy the detail; I apologize for the shakeycam video, but it'll show you a lot more than anyone else - and watch for an exclusive scoop you won't catch anywhere else: Confirmation on available transmissions (in addition to the powerglide...) and the other motor option, should the COPO become reality.

Enjoy!!

-Nitro Nick

PS: We're also giving away a grip of tickets to the NMRA/NMCA Lone Star Shootout on facebook, enter to win one of 20+ tickets on facebook.com/nmcanationals under the sweepstakes tab.
NMCA_Nitro_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
full of days

Drives: Camaro GT
that answers the master cyl upgrade questions @ 2 minutes in the video

Post Tenebras Lux

full of days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
NMCA_Nitro_Nick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS AT (rental :( )
Thanks, I tried to get into as much detail as possible when I shot the video.
NMCA_Nitro_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote